- Last Active
75% of those miami fans on camera will go home when the game starts, the other 25% will stay for halftime and leave after that (View Post)0 ·
you know how good randy moss was? passing on him haunted jerry jones so much, he later took a nigga that would go on to slap his MOM (View Post)8 ·
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.