The Old "I Gave Your Friend Head" To Make Me Mad

Options
13»

Comments

• kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Every girl has done this, and every guy has experienced this B.S. Talking with my girl, having a little argument. Out of nowhere she talked about giving oral to an old friend. First she denied it, then admitted it. Should I leave this broad?

*She did this before we were dating, like a year ago*

Umm speak for yourself. I never had a chick come out and tell me some ? like that before. But if one ever did, I can do one of two things. I can either take the L or let her loose for even being so ? petty that she would even tell me some ? like that because we arguing. I mean she goes for the low blow just cuz she's mad?? If she could tell you some ? like that, then the possibility is there that she might be one of those I will cheat on my boyfriend because I'm mad type of ? .
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    lol my ? asking if he should leave her wth.....

my ? all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put that bishes integrity together again.....matter of fact them ? prolly beat your girl 2, u've made her mad more than once right?

Im tearin up here, got damn
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's a L homie. I ain't never had a ? tell me something like that before. She probably been ? random dudes and getting gang banged behind your back the whole time you been with her too bruh. And SMDFH at asking, if you should leave this broad??? Is this the first ? you ever been with??? Lame ass...
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Every girl has done this, and every guy has experienced this B.S. Talking with my girl, having a little argument. Out of nowhere she talked about giving oral to an old friend. First she denied it, then admitted it. Should I leave this broad?

*She did this before we were dating, like a year ago*

KExcu.gif
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Every girl has done this? *scratches head*
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Every girl has done this? *scratches head*

every girl hes ever been with lol
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    well i hate to ruin your day but i'm not addicted to boys.
    You are though

Hey fruitcake... you have and will sleep with men. I wont and dont. Me > You. Fgt.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited January 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Hey fruitcake... you have and will sleep with men. I wont and dont. Me > You. Fgt.

you should try it though.
    You may like it.
    Have you tried it?