thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    microphone check 1 2
  • The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol @ desolateone catching feelings so he gotta battle everyone to PROVE HE IS THE VERY BEST HE CAN BE!!!

you gonna lose to a girl
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol @ desolateone catching feelings so he gotta battle everyone to PROVE HE IS THE VERY BEST HE CAN BE!!!

you gonna lose to a girl

im always ready im a real mc with nothing to prove
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited January 2011
    Options
    desolatone still doing this?
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    desolatone still doing this?

forever its in the heart baby
  • ItzGravitation
    edited January 2011
    Options
    forever its in the heart baby

dont let them do you like i did.
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Okay buddy..you sound you can be cool
    You probly some geek from revenge from the nerds, trying to be cruel
    Love yal is champ, this thedesolateone is forit towel, looking like ? mule
    You said three hours I put three lines in you, you off like overdose of rip fuel
    Three is not my number, how about five, knockout like Shamrock with shoes
    You love to slick talk, thanks for advice, but I can't that stuff from you drag queens
    Who care what you know about me, I'm just trying too see what skills you got
    You say you alright, come on, when are you going to learn, the verses you going to drop is wack
    your lines are old threats, not even close too my wars lines, uza fire work I'm Pearl Harbor, whut
    The rumors that you heard about love yal winning, is true, so forget about you and your weak remarks
    Don't cry if my lines hurt like pain, I son you like whooping from the father of Jackson five
    I'm on Master Degree level, what do you know do about passing, u easy like pre-k, I'm right
    You don't know who you dissing, don't take too seriously, your retardard and not bright
    Soon you read the verse you'll be starstruck like guy who looks up Yal, movie "Fire from the sky"
    I'm directing you like you going disrecpect my life, diss anything, I'ma King you love my style
    Nomatter what you still that dork who gets locked in lockers, garabage can over you, saying that crazy!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What? Do you want to battle my baby girl?

you gonna lose to a girl
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I tell you what a day....lol
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    love yal wrote: »
    What? Do you want to battle my baby girl?

im just saying, women should be in the kitchen, not in the booth.
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i love ? too love yal dont get me confused
    so if i call you a ? im just speaking the truth
    im in a hetero relationship so get off the ?
    you already lose unless you brush up on your english
    love your gusto to battle but ? learn the language
    your far from dangerous you gonna ? me with kindness? your weak and a whiner
    plus your words are confusing as letters from china
    if i go in and do you ? i would feel like a bully
    but you asked for it and i agreed even though i feel kind of silly
    i am like your trainer see how light these bars are for you to get your weight up
    i know what you think may be ill in your head but it just doesnt translate on paper
    i aint disrespect you your too sensitive you probably on the verge of tears now
    just like when you sucked your first ? and after your father found out
    why even do it to yourself hypocrites pick and choose scriptures
    when i hear of ? devout christians its hard to hold back a snicker
    all this because i didnt know if you were a miss or a mister and you percieved that i dissed ya?
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Besides the Husband where are you going to find a good hamburger to battle? Do you want to battle baby girl?
    im just saying, women should be in the kitchen, not in the booth.
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Good match.....let's here the voting.....good luck playa!
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    voting for love yal

she had a dope line about having master degree and desolate having a pre-k one. also she said 3 is not my number, but 5!!! DOPEEEE

desolate's verse was wack cause he said he likes ? too pause.gif
  • ItzGravitation
    edited January 2011
    Options
    both could have been better.
    I'm still the champ though.
    Who ? with me?
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    good luck love
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    voting for love yal

she had a dope line about having master degree and desolate having a pre-k one. also she said 3 is not my number, but 5!!! DOPEEEE

your the one flirting with love yal
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

LMAO right now....
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ahhhhh, hilarity hilarity..
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    desolate won this one. Love yal's lines didn't even rhyme in a lot of places and was hard to vibe too. Des' lyric wasn't all that hard either and he even mentioned that in his verse saying he was going light on purpose so not to totally beat down love yal. In a way that made it even doper. I don't know if Love yal's verse was formatted right or not and maybe that's why so many lines didn't seem to rhyme but I can't assume. Never thought I'd pick a winner in a battle who began his verse with the line "I love ? ..." but it is what it is. Vote goes to Desolate

*edit* I just read the other battle Desolate vs Hamburger and Des made the exact same claim in that one that he went weak on purpose. Wondering if he says that just in case people don't feel his verse so he won't feel bad if he gets dissed for it. Not a good look...makes you sound unsure of yourself or making an excuse just in case.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Love yal, u need more work LOL. Fa real though. Next time coming into a battle, take ur time, get focused, do some researching on ur battler so when u battle it all makes logical sense in the message ur conveying feel me? or in that case its easier for you..

Therefore I vote desloateone, because it had substance and was easy to read and understand what he's saying.
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    desolate won this one. Love yal's lines didn't even rhyme in a lot of places and was hard to vibe too. Des' lyric wasn't all that hard either and he even mentioned that in his verse saying he was going light on purpose so not to totally beat down love yal. In a way that made it even doper. I don't know if Love yal's verse was formatted right or not and maybe that's why so many lines didn't seem to rhyme but I can't assume. Never thought I'd pick a winner in a battle who began his verse with the line "I love ? ..." but it is what it is. Vote goes to Desolate

*edit* I just read the other battle Desolate vs Hamburger and Des made the exact same claim in that one that he went weak on purpose. Wondering if he says that just in case people don't feel his verse so he won't feel bad if he gets dissed for it. Not a good look...makes you sound unsure of yourself or making an excuse just in case.

no i just dont say that. peep hamburgers verses against me.he flip flops claimin he wants to battle then does a bunch of nonsense.i would just not battle him but i wanna stick too my word.if you been aware of hamburger since these battles started you would understand.look how he says he is cooking up ? and all this ? then look at what he drops add on to that my first battle with him when he got dq.if i drop harder bars he wouldnt even drop a verse even though he is the one that called me out .oh btw i love people in general ? or not.i dont see why i should get points taken away for that.im not a christian or religious i am an atheist so what should i have against ? ?
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i wanna thanks everyone for voting even if you voted against me thanks for the attention
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no i just dont say that. peep hamburgers verses against me.he flip flops claimin he wants to battle then does a bunch of nonsense.i would just not battle him but i wanna stick too my word.if you been aware of hamburger since these battles started you would understand.look how he says he is cooking up ? and all this ? then look at what he drops add on to that my first battle with him when he got dq.if i drop harder bars he wouldnt even drop a verse even though he is the one that called me out .oh btw i love people in general ? or not.i dont see why i should get points taken away for that.im not a christian or religious i am an atheist so what should i have against ? ?
    Yeah I'm aware of Hamburger's BS I've been watching. Also i never said anything about taking points off for the line. And I don't know why you assume I equate gayness with not being right in the sense of christianity. Some might be agaist it because of that reason but some are just agaist it regardless of any form of religion. I didn't give an opinion one way or the other about what I feel about homosexuality. I just simply said i never thought I'd ever pick a winner with a verse starting like that. It's an odd thing to see in hip-hop...that's all. Chill dog. for real dude you be coming off as super sensitive sometimes man. you don't rebut a judge's opinion in a battle lol...especially one when you're given the victory. it aint that serious yo. congrats