To "John Prewett"

Options

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    worse than that,... I don't even have a favorite NFL football team !

Bro wtf is wrong with you
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    John,

Sorry if I put you on the spot with this thread, but it seemed interesting seeing you are a member here and afterall having what is probably the most life experience out of all who visit here, I would assume.. SO seem fitting to find out more about you and the connection with allhiphop for starters... a rarity
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    John, are you KTULU?
    fixed.....
    gns wrote: »
    were u lurking when iheartcali got exposed?
    rofl.gif
    john who is your favorite wrestler
    smugrussell.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fixed.....

Idk, but I'm convinced DoU is Ktulu.
  • shootemwon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What's the difference in "rap" and "hiphop" ?

People will claim some there's a clear difference but it's always based on a subjective standard.

Hip Hop referred to a subculture which eventually created hip hop music. "Rap" just refers to the method of delivering the lyrics, but there isn't really a technically difference between hip hop music and rap music. Avid fans of the genre often say they like "hip hop" rather than "rap" to indicate their interest is not limited to mainstream radio hits, but again, it's really just semantics with no meaning beyond what the user assigns to it.
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Hey John. Do you think the Black Community is afraid of being out victimed?

Probably some of the left wing media appointed leaders do.
    What did you witness during the civil rights era?
    Did you participate? On what side?

I remember 1962-1966] working summers gathering melons and loading semi trucks along side blacks.
    Around 1964 or so I witnessed pastor BLEDSOE of the all white Methodist church in Haines City Florida
    declare himself a "****** lover",....
    and then proceed to remind all that Jesus's command to "love one another" made no exception for race.
    Few weeks later I witnessed blacks come to that church and be courteously seated.
    After the service they chatted with some of the white congregation, shook hands and went home.

1965 I remember being at the Haines City public tennis courts.
    Surprisingly, a black teenager showed up. We played tennis for an hour or so.

1966 [my grad year] I witnessed first blacks [several that year] come to Haine City High School.
    Far as I know, there was no conflict. That same year about 4 of the blacks played football on our team,
    ... and on the teams we played against. Also basket ball. The best of the black football players
    was the same black teen I had played tennis with the year before.

I dropped out of University and joined the Marine Corps in 1969.
    Enlisted boot camp had significant percent
    [I don't remember well enough to venture a guess of exactly what the percent was] of blacks,
    and 2 of 3 of my drill instructors were black [other was Mexican].
    Some racial friction,... but never came to blows around me.
    I went to OCS, then flight training. Not much more contact with blacks in military.

1980 or so I spent 9 months in Gainesville Florida Alachua County jail.
    Met a few blacks there ! Some racial friction,... but also some harmony.

Never had any contact with any partisan group on either side of the racial struggles.
  • Stack Money
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Are you a fan of this show?

Alias.jpg
  • John Prewett
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "ALIAS" Looks interesting,...but I never saw it,... and I ended my American TV [USB satelite] reception a couple of months ago.
  • Stack Money
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "ALIAS" Looks interesting,...but I never saw it,... and I ended my American TV [USB satelite] reception a couple of months ago.
    2enuc5x_th.gif

smugrussell.gif..........
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

I remember 1962-1966] working summers gathering melons and loading semi trucks along side blacks.
    Around 1964 or so I witnessed pastor BLEDSOE of the all white Methodist church in Haines City Florida
    declare himself a "****** lover",....
    and then proceed to remind all that Jesus's command to "love one another" made no exception for race.
    Few weeks later I witnessed blacks come to that church and be courteously seated.
    After the service they chatted with some of the white congregation, shook hands and went home.

1965 I remember being at the Haines City public tennis courts.
    Surprisingly, a black teenager showed up. We played tennis for an hour or so.

1966 [my grad year] I witnessed first blacks [several that year] come to Haine City High School.
    Far as I know, there was no conflict. That same year about 4 of the blacks played football on our team,
    ... and on the teams we played against. Also basket ball. The best of the black football players
    was the same black teen I had played tennis with the year before.

I dropped out of University and joined the Marine Corps in 1969.
    Enlisted boot camp had significant percent
    [I don't remember well enough to venture a guess of exactly what the percent was] of blacks,
    and 2 of 3 of my drill instructors were black [other was Mexican].
    Some racial friction,... but never came to blows around me.
    I went to OCS, then flight training. Not much more contact with blacks in military.

1980 or so I spent 9 months in Gainesville Florida Alachua County jail.
    Met a few blacks there ! Some racial friction,... but also some harmony.

Never had any contact with any partisan group on either side of the racial struggles.

You went from Commissioned Officer to jail? What happened if you don’t mind me asking?
  • John Prewett
    edited January 2011
    Options
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    You went from Commissioned Officer to jail? What happened if you don’t mind me asking?

Grad OCS in 1970. Grad flight school in 1972. Stationed Cherry PT MCAS. VMGR 152 [C-130 Hercules]. Nov 1973, became believer in Jesus. "Can't serve two masters" Walked out of USMC and was put in psych wards for 6 months.
    Medical-psych retired with pension in July 1974. Domestic disputes put me in jail 3 times [very short durations] in the late 70's. Finally had barroom brawl with police in 1979. [barowner refused to serve me cause of an earlier squabble we had,... I stupidly refused to leave,.. she called police,.. I stupidly did not obey police,... we had short fight. they won] Served 9 months in County jail. Behaved better after that.
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ at Gathering melons alongside blacks.

And over the years in central Florida, picked peas, strawberries, tomatoes,.... and

one summer mom put my 2 siblings and 3 cousins in a VW bus and we went north and picked cherries.

But, in the words of the old country song: "I never picked cotton...."
  • shootemwon
    edited February 2011
    Options
    John, explain to me the whole thing of Christians accepting the notion that Jews are ? 's Chosen People. Ain't you a little peeved that you accepted your Lord Jesus and people who don't believe Jesus is the Messiah get to be his Chosen People?
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I hope you aren't out there in Thailand taking advantage of children.
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    John, explain to me the whole thing of Christians accepting the notion that Jews are ? 's Chosen People.
    Ain't you a little peeved that you accepted your Lord Jesus
    and people who don't believe Jesus is the Messiah get to be his Chosen People?

Jews who ultimately reject Jesus end up just as eternally lost as Gentiles who ultimately reject Jesus.

"The Jews/Israel were and are a unique creation/tool of ? .
    However, same as with Gentiles [which I am], some Jews become personally "Godly",.... and some do NOT.

"The Jews/Israel" are a chosen PEOPLE, however, just as among Gentiles,
    some Jews were/are/will be SAVED,..... and some Jews end up eternally LOST.

Where one will spend eternity is what it is all about. That has been especially plain since Jesus was raised.
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »

Please share with the forum the reasons/basis for your slanderous insinuations.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Please share with the forum the reasons/basis for you slanderous insinuations.

Yes I am curious as well.
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Begin quote:................

While most Americans don’t hear much about domestic sex trafficking from the media or government officials, it is without a doubt America’s dirtiest secret, infecting suburbs, cities and towns across the nation. Indeed, with the majority of its clients in the U.S. being married men, sex trafficking—especially the trafficking of young girls—has become a lucrative business, raking in $9.5 billion a year in the U.S. alone, and $32 billion worldwide. It is also a highly mobile enterprise, with trafficked women constantly being moved from city to city, state to state, and country to country in order to avoid detection by police and cater to male buyers’ demand for sex with different women.

It is estimated that there are 100,000 to 150,000 under-aged sex workers in the U.S. (the average age of girls who enter into street prostitution is between 12 and 14 years old, with some as young as 9 years old), not including those who entered the “trade” as minors and have since come of age. Rarely do these girls enter into prostitution voluntarily. Many started out as runaways or throwaways, only to be snatched up by pimps or larger sex rings. Others, persuaded to meet up with a stranger after interacting online through one of the many social networking sites, find themselves quickly initiated into their new lives as sex slaves.

Debbie, a straight-A student who belonged to a close-knit Air Force family living in Phoenix, Ariz., is an example of this trading of flesh. Debbie was 15 when she was snatched from her driveway by an acquaintance-friend. Forced into a car, Debbie was bound and taken to an unknown location, held at gunpoint and ? by multiple men. She was then crammed into a small dog kennel and forced to eat dog biscuits. Debbie's captors advertised her services on Craigslist. Those who responded were often married with children, and the money that Debbie "earned" for sex was given to her kidnappers. The gang ? continued. After searching the apartment where Debbie was held captive, police finally found Debbie stuffed in a drawer under a bed. Her harrowing ordeal lasted for 40 days.

While Debbie was fortunate enough to be rescued, others are not so lucky. According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, nearly 800,000 children go missing every year—roughly 2,185 children a day. How many of these young people are used to feed the constant demand for new and younger flesh, it’s hard to say, but there can be no underestimating the horrors to which they are subjected. ..............end quote

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011020212729/life-and-science/culture-wars/sex-trafficking-theres-more-to-the-super-bowl-than-sports.html?utm_source=Right+Side+News&utm_campaign=d11957398b-daily-rss-newsletter&utm_medium=email

[also see Nathan McCall confessions of YOUTHFUL gang ? committed by him and his young friends,....

MAKES YOU WANNA HOLLER by Nathan McCall]
  • Stack Money
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    He already got exposed in another thread for havin pics of naked Thai kids.
    Please share with the forum the reasons/basis for your slanderous insinuations.
    rofl.gif
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He already got exposed in another thread for havin pics of naked Thai kids.

I'm rather proud of my collection of pics

[many of which I didn't personally take]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/slinging-seeds/sets/
  • Stack Money
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm rather proud of my collection of pics

[many of which I didn't personally take]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/slinging-seeds/sets/
    24gt6vn_th.gif..........
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this guy sounds interesting but JFK as the antichrist? nah. what do u base that upon?
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options

........................ JFK as the antichrist? nah. what do u base that upon?

http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/

Read slowly and get back to me.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This thread is by far, one of the strangest that I have ever seen in the IC and I have been here since '05 or '06.