What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Facebook related Arguments & Break-ups

I.B. BlackmanI.B. Blackman Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I know this thread has probably been done before but i came across this video and it had me crackin up. I've heard some straight horror stories from males and females regarding facebook and arguing & people gettin straight caught OUT.
"I'm cool in my afterlife, If i'm reading these chapters right."

Replies

• The_RecruiterThe_Recruiter Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    I like facebook but damn....its that serious?

lol @ movie quizzes
  • I.B. BlackmanI.B. Blackman Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    "You don't ever comment on my posts but you replied to him 33 times!" "I say funny stuff too!" lol
    "I'm cool in my afterlife, If i'm reading these chapters right."

• TupacfanTupacfan Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    *I thouqt hee loved mee, but hee cheated on mee, fuqq it, its all brand new from here, he ain't shit" <~~~ WOAT lmao..

Also "married to tha hu$tle" <~~~~ smh! And try type like that too. Annoying.. Replacing the g with a q hahaha..