edited January 2011
    Options
    ? Kolb overhyped ass and the skins don't want him...Drafting Killa Cam
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Don't know. But I think the Randy Maaa decable really hurts the chances of them making a major move since we don't have a 3rd round draft pick.
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    emmitt_smith.jpg

I think that Mr. Smith would like to have a word with you.

lmao..............
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tha killer wrote: »
    emmitt_smith.jpg

i think that mr. Smith would like to have a word with you.

lmao...........
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    ? Kolb overhyped ass and the skins don't want him...Drafting Killa Cam

i bet you thought the skins didnt want mcnabb too lol
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it doesnt matter who yall got at QB...? WE are winning the divison next year regardless
  • peagle05
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    it doesnt matter who yall got at QB...? WE are winning the divison next year regardless

just like yall were gonna win it this year? focus on getting 8 wins before you get your hopes up...gotta crawl before you can walk lol
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    just like yall were gonna win it this year? focus on getting 8 wins before you get your hopes up...gotta crawl before you can walk lol

lmao. we'll see.

? talkin ? already. haha got damn near 6 months til the season starts again
  • peagle05
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao. we'll see.

? talkin ? already. haha got damn near 7 months til the season starts again

man im always talking ? before during and after football season lol
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

NiggaPleaseCereal.jpg

It's part of a balanced breakfast man..
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    At least Vick will make about $20 million. The eagles are crazy if they don't sign Vick to at least a 5/yr deal, especially since their trading kolb who isn't that good imo
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well the franchise tag made him one of the top 5 paid qbs in the league(according to ESPN or somewhere I heard that) anyways I'm willing to trade Kolb to whoever offering the best offer. Anybody wanna feel stupid and give up a top 10 draft pick Andy and the front office BETTER take that
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    NiggaPleaseCereal.jpg

It's part of a balanced breakfast man..

Are you serious, hahah!!
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Man....thats that ? . After the year he had, I thought they would've gave him a long term deal.

Now what happens if Vick has another lights out season? He gone remember how we played hard ball & tagged him when he needed that big contract/signing bonus. He aint gone feel loyal to Philly and just gone go to the highest bidder in FA...

Even if he get 20 Mil...Uncle Sam getting half & Creditors getting 40%. STRAIGHT WOAT.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Man....thats that ? . After the year he had, I thought they would've gave him a long term deal.

Now what happens if Vick has another lights out season? He gone remember how we played hard ball & tagged him when he needed that big contract/signing bonus. He aint gone feel loyal to Philly and just gone go to the highest bidder in FA...

Even if he get 20 Mil...Uncle Sam getting half & Creditors getting 40%. STRAIGHT WOAT.

Vick said he didn't even mind the franchise tag and that he already knew they would tag him. Secondly why would they sign him to a long term deal in his 30's? Thirdly where the ? else would he go that's built like this squad. Vick know what's hot in these streets. I'd rather be on a potential contender getting less money than a ? squad getting paid
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Vick said he didn't even mind the franchise tag and that he already knew they would tag him. Secondly why would they sign him to a long term deal in his 30's? Thirdly where the ? else would he go that's built like this squad. Vick know what's hot in these streets. I'd rather be on a potential contender getting less money than a ? squad getting paid

Peyton is about to get a long term deal, Brady got one, and for some odd reason the Skins gave Donovan a deal, they are all in their 30's....Vick should be BEEFIN
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options

Are you speaking from your POV or Vick's? Because that ? would def. think twice if Oakland gave him a "JaMarcus Russell" type deal to come out...

Players have renegotiated their contracts with way less stellar seasons than Vick's
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Peyton is about to get a long term deal, Brady got one, and for some odd reason the Skins gave Donovan a deal, they are all in their 30's....Vick should be BEEFIN

Word...? played out his mind & he's younger than all of those dudes
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Minnesota talent wise > Philly
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Yep, on offense and defense. Philly too damn young.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Are you speaking from your POV or Vick's? Because that ? would def. think twice if Oakland gave him a "JaMarcus Russell" type deal to come out...

Players have renegotiated their contracts with way less stellar seasons than Vick's

And rot on a ? squad? We all know about the amount of debt dude has, but let's remember he is a football player first.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Really? Since when?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2011
    Options

2 out of those QB's are proven winners and the other QB has a ? front office
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    And rot on a ? squad? We all know about the amount of debt dude has, but let's remember he is a football player first.

Im just sayin...if Vick has an all star season next year...Philly may regret not giving him a big deal, especially if a Good team comes at him with more money. The loyalty he would've had to Philly was loss when Philly aint show him any
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Im just sayin...if Vick has an all star season next year...Philly may regret not giving him a big deal, especially if a Good team comes at him with more money. The loyalty he would've had to Philly was loss when Philly aint show him any

What loyalty didn't they show him? They didn't even have to pick him up. They could've traded him away when they decided Kolb would be the starter. Andy could've made Kolb the starter again when he recovered from injury. If Vick had a problem we'd have damn sure heard something about it. So what loyalty hasn't philly shown him again? Hell ? don't even care about the dog fighting anymore
  • Maalik
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What loyalty didn't they show him? They didn't even have to pick him up. They could've traded him away when they decided Kolb would be the starter. Andy could've made Kolb the starter again when he recovered from injury. If Vick had a problem we'd have damn sure heard something about it. So what loyalty hasn't philly shown him again? Hell ? don't even care about the dog fighting anymore

All that ? got thrown at the window the moment Vick posted a MVP like season...

You know what I'm talkin about. You playing Devil's advocate lol...

Philadelphia was America's most talked about team....Superbowl favorites all because of #7. They could've gave him a deal for completely eradicating all expectations for 2010 but, its all good. Watch me be right next year too when a team like Baltimore or Chicago throws the book at him.