Who falls out of Love faster....Women or Men?

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
IMO, it seems as if Men take forever to truly love a chick but, when we do....its for life. To the girl we really let our guard down with, no matter how things may have ended up, we'll still have a certain amount of love for her. Women....I think they feel the same way in some situations. When it's truly Real Love. But I've also seen over the years, how chicks could say she loved a ? with all her heart one day & completely feel "nothing" for the ? next week. Just wake up one day & be like.....

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    id say women, cuz if she wants to leave.....................................................................................................she will leave
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i would say women...becuz a lot of the time men arent really in love to begin with...

a lot of cats say that ? becuz they think its what they have to say or becuz its been said to them 1st...

women fall in love faster...and are quicker to let that ? go too...men take longer to fall in love and usually fall hard...once that happens it takes a lot to get that dude to let go
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2011
    Options
    women,,, they stopped loving u months before they even broke up wit u... they jus gotta find their plan b before they break the news to u... wen we fall, we fall hard and it takes a while before we lat it go... but women... its too easy frot hem to let go.. all they gotta do is chill wit another ? everyday until they forget bout u...
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    According to research, men fall in love more easily and women are more likely to end a relationship.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i would say women...becuz a lot of the time men arent really in love to begin with...

a lot of cats say that ? becuz they think its what they have to say or becuz its been said to them 1st...

women fall in love faster...and are quicker to let that ? go too...men take longer to fall in love and usually fall hard...once that happens it takes a lot to get that dude to let go

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is true... I kno this from experience..
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'd say women because they are constantly looking for an upgrade. Also women contrary to what most of us believe are easily seduced. This is why men must constantly flirt with other women just to keep their main girl off balanced. Once she knows you have her undivided attention she'll grow bored and seek someone to fill a void. Women who aren't taught concepts of loyalty and commitment early in life are done for. There is no use commiting to them because they will eventually grow bored and satisfy their selfish impulses.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'd say women because they are constantly looking for an upgrade. Also women contrary to what most of us believe are easily seduced. This is why men must constantly flirt with other women just to keep their main girl off balanced. Once she knows you have her undivided attention she'll grow bored and seek someone to fill a void. Women who aren't taught concepts of loyalty and commitment early in life are done for. There is no use commiting to them because they will eventually grow bored and satisfy their selfish impulses.

I don't think this is necessarily true.

It's easier to stereotype men and women because this culture promotes the idea that gender differences are innate rather than cultural and learned, whereas it's politically incorrect to stereotype different cultures (even if people do). It's accepted almost without serious question that men are more intelligent, aggressive, selfish etc., and women are more empathic, nurturing, childish etc. and the acceptance of some stereotypes (even 'good' ones) eventually leads to and justifies the acceptance of bad ones. Men and women are rarely viewed as individuals, they are either representatives of their sex or 'exceptions'.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It may be harder for men to TRULY fall in love, but when we do it's a wrap.
    Women on the other hand tend to fall quicker, but.............
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    pretty much why men don't like showing feelings as much, cuz when they do.. they really do... a chick falls so quick, cuz as soon as she's done ........she's done....

? can be moved on ... married with kids and still feel like his first love his "HIS ? " 4 life
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Can't ever seem to get a straight answer on this. What exactly does it mean to be 'in love'?
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Can't ever seem to get a straight answer on this. What exactly does it mean to be 'in love'?

According to Science....its the same as eating a Mr. Goodbar
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    According to research, men fall in love more easily and women are more likely to end a relationship.

i know women are quicker to end relationships but i dont believe men fall in love easier than women.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

It's something like this......
    Let's say that u are married to Precious. One day you meet Halle Berry in the store and she solicits you for a no strings attached, nobody gotta know, sexual relationship.
    If you pass up sleeping w/ Halle cause you are married to Precious...then good sir, u are definitely in love w/ Precious.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I would think that men fall out of love quicker than women....with men, he will leave a woman over a bowl of cereal if he's fed up with her ? . For a woman, she will take so much off of a man, and find reasons to stay and work things out. A man will go out and bang another chick with no problem...a woman will still think about her man first, and then have sex as a means to "get over" him.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its a weird game we play i know some chicks who knows their dude is cheating and they are the ones trying to fight the hardest to make the relationship work and stay together

but let a dude find out his girl cheating its a wrap soon as she get home from work ? ready to oran "juice" jones that hoe
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Love?

? 'z aint in love

YOU GET IT HOW YOU GET IT YOUNGIN
  • texas409
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    I would think that men fall out of love quicker than women....with men, he will leave a woman over a bowl of cereal if he's fed up with her ? . For a woman, she will take so much off of a man, and find reasons to stay and work things out. A man will go out and bang another chick with no problem...a woman will still think about her man first, and then have sex as a means to "get over" him.

speaking of jones how u been ms?
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited January 2011
    Options

i would think that men fall out of love quicker than women....with men, he will leave a woman over a bowl of cereal if he's fed up with her ? . For a woman, she will take so much off of a man, and find reasons to stay and work things out. A man will go out and bang another chick with no problem...a woman will still think about her man first, and then have sex as a means to "get over" him.

iono bout that sucker 4 love ? jonesy

but wassup w/ yo av b?
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its a weird game we play i know some chicks who knows their dude is cheating and they are the ones trying to fight the hardest to make the relationship work and stay together

but let a dude find out his girl cheating its a wrap soon as she get home from work ? ready to oran "juice" jones that hoe

Pretty much thjs
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    speaking of jones how u been ms?

I'm good...busy as hell with the new job, but good none the less....how's the new house?
    iono bout that sucker 4 love ? jonesy

but wassup w/ yo av b?

What do you mean, what's up with the Avi? What it look like, ? ?
  • texas409
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm good...busy as hell with the new job, but good none the less....how's the new house?

What do you mean, what's up with the Avi? What it look like, ? ?

the house is good im on my bachelor ?
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    edited January 2011
    Options

what do you mean, what's up with the avi? What it look like, ? ?

lil short bodied memphis nigglette it look like ?

i need more hands

that's you b?

YOU BEIN EXTORTED?
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the house is good im on my bachelor ?

That's what's up...nothing like having your own, and being able to fix it up the way you want *thumbs up*