Whats wit that black guy from the first nexus?????

Options
  Colin$mackabi$h
Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
on raw and smackdown just checkin out all the superstars? do he have something planned?

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you mean the black guy with the mask? tarver? ya they do and that white guy 2 from the first nexus... wait and see tho...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Im wondering what he up to as well. I can see him and Skip Sheffield forming a tag team
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Cena buried them dudes
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Skip Shef is going to be a beast when he comes back, Vince already guaranteed it.

He has too many physical similarities to Brock Lesnar that Vince likes, so he's going to get pushed hard.

Tarver can be a great heat magnet because no one likes him. The problem is, what kind of heat can he draw; heel heat for doing his job as a heel, or X-Pac heat? It seems that everytime he opens his mouth the crowd just boo's him out of the building, and I'm torn on what kind of heat that is. He hasn't done anything in the ring to garner heel heat, so I'm leaning towards X-Pac heat, and that's not good.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Skip Shef is going to be a beast when he comes back, Vince already guaranteed it.

He has too many physical similarities to Brock Lesnar that Vince likes, so he's going to get pushed hard.

Tarver can be a great heat magnet because no one likes him. The problem is, what kind of heat can he draw; heel heat for doing his job as a heel, or X-Pac heat? It seems that everytime he opens his mouth the crowd just boo's him out of the building, and I'm torn on what kind of heat that is. He hasn't done anything in the ring to garner heel heat, so I'm leaning towards X-Pac heat, and that's not good.

ive been thinking the same
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They just showed Tarver backstage during a segment, he just gave a head nod to somebody, don't remember who tho.