What is a respectable # of sexual partners for a woman to have had by the age of 25?

Options

Comments

• Chili_Fritos
    Chili_Fritos Members Posts: 41
    Options
    There is no respectable amount if she's over 20 , most definitely she went to college and we all know what goes down in there .
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    whats the point of asking? she's probably gonna lie anyway
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously. Who's still asking this question?
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on, there is no legit reason to have more than five. After five, you just ? for fun and a lot. If you like hoes, that's cool but some of us don't and want a lady. All women want to ? , all. So when many can keep there #'s under 5 is a great thing.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao WTF I thought ? was for fun!! I doubt any of y'all ? is doing that ? just to procreate.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5-6.. depends on how they happened

if you've had 10 but 5 are rapes i don't think the rapes should count.. or maybe they can count as 1
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'respectable'...by the age of 25?...5?...really?...these hoes are gettin' ? thrown at them from every angle from they hit like 13...Cut these hoes some slack...
  • LUClEN
    edited August 2012
    Options
    'respectable'...by the age of 25?...5?...really?...these hoes are gettin' ? thrown at them from every angle from they hit like 13...Cut these hoes some slack...

People get offered all sorts of things all the time from drugs to guns and more.

Smoking ? 10 times is not excusable just because you got offered it though. As such why should we excuse the absence of self control for other things?

If someone has been offered assassination gigs 10 times and accepted 5 of them are you really going to applaud them for turning down 5 of them? Half assed self control is excusable now?

Next we're going to start applauding serial murderers for keeping their body counts in the double digits.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    You're likenin' havin' sex to heinous criminal acts such as murder and hard drug use?

Bit extreme, don't you think?

Anyway, to me, sex is just ? '...doesn't mean much...If anything...Its the lettin' ? hit raw I see a problem with...

• LUClEN
    Options
    Sex can be just as damaging as hard drug use what with the loss of self respect, chances of addiction and diseases associated with them. Murder is over the top though you're right.

It just seems a bit too lenient to excuse someone for behaving a certain way because they were offered the opportunity for it.
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    11 => 1 for each year ...

kidding more than 3 is too much
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Sex can be just as damaging as hard drug use what with the loss of self respect, chances of addiction and diseases associated with them. Murder is over the top though you're right.

It just seems a bit too lenient to excuse someone for behaving a certain way because they were offered the opportunity for it.

Yo I didn't say its OK to be a ? ...I just said cut them a lil slack...Think about it...if she's even a semi-decent look-..no scratch that...if she ALIVE she will have a lotta ? tryna ? ...she will probably ignore 80% of them or so...17% of them will be slapped in friendzone...They will continue to try to ? ...she might have feelings for the other 3% and her guard may drop...And think about the lies you may have told a particular breezy in order to hit...These hoes don't kno' them ? are lies...they know that men lie, but she may think you're different...

And think about the immaculate game you may possess...These hoes' defences can't withstand skillful attacks...

not at all capin' for these ? ...if you're a woman you should definitely have some restraint...I'm just sayin'...cut them some slack...

lol at 3...
  • Lost
    Lost Members Posts: 152
    Options
    However many it takes, some do as many as a few hundred. While others are still virgins. To each their own.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldnt deal with anything more than 3
  • LUClEN
    Options
    If you're a female with an actual personality you can have a body count of 50 and still someone earn respect in other areas.

But that's rare with women.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The number she tells you or the actual truth?
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @this ? ....at 25 im more concerned about how many kids she got than ppl she been with. Yall ? gotta think if girls losin they v at 14, 15 u really think at 25 they gonna be under 10 bodies??? AFTER COLLEGE???? std and kid free is good for me
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^boy done stole my avi.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No more than 4. WE HAVE TO RAISE OUR STANDARDS.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    lol @this ? ....at 25 im more concerned about how many kids she got than ppl she been with. Yall ? gotta think if girls losin they v at 14, 15 u really think at 25 they gonna be under 10 bodies??? AFTER COLLEGE???? std and kid free is good for me

• hood president
    hood president Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    Options
    Numbers are not always accurate when it comes to the body count of a female

For example: A 21 year old woman says she slept with 5 guys. Seems iffy right? But what if she was in a actual relationship with 3 of them guys and she never messed with more than 1 at a time. She should be cool.

Example 2: A 23 year old woman says she only slept with 4 dudes. Not bad right? What if she slept with 4 other woman to go along with those 4 dudes? She still a hoe(most dudes don't ask if she a hoe with women as well)

Example 3: A 20 year old woman says she slept with 2 guys. Seems legit right? But what if she doesn't tell you that she slept wit her ex's brother or friend? You think she still cool? Probably not.

Example 4: A 30 year old says she slept with 7 guys. Seems cool right? but she didn't tell you that she had a train ran on her when she was 25. You still think she is wifey? Nope.

Here's the thing, the magic number for a man is 30. When a man is 30 he should seasoned and dealt with enough women by then to know if a woman is a hoe without even asking her sexual number. Also when a man is 30 he should be making very good money in his career field so he HAS to be strongly aware of the women he brings into his life or else.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    70-80 ? is a fair number
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully not more than me so anything from 10 and under seems respectable. Granted, I'm 21 now... But if a girl starts ? when she's 15 and by the time she's 25 she's been in 5 relationships and had 3 ? buddies and 2 one night stands, that's understandable.

Ideally, I would say 2-3 from serious relationships with dudes I don't know because she has enough experience and won't be clingy, but hopefully she ain't seen all my moves yet and has room for improvement in certain areas.
  • Gidkipsang
    Gidkipsang Members Posts: 3
    Options
    It doesnt matter, as long as both of you are happy.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't really care. i've man-? it out so if she doesn't trip when she asks for my number, its all G.