Goat

Options
rick ross uncle
rick ross uncle Members Posts: 177
edited February 2011 in Roc Tha Mic
GGG, Uh, I said the way ha blue eyes shined put those Georgia
Stars to shame that night, this stack nice, word my brain act right tons Taylor Swift, ya it’s all mack Mike, dig, princess ball last life Tailor swift, huh, Magor fix ya

2pac, whom bop, past life’s, enta a looming room with black light, black, white, melted white dayum rat, mice, patch plant bopping plaques nice, fairy tales, love story’s, Mary hails, the thug is sales, story sorry I said sorry don’t cut it fudgicle fudge it, main frame turbo Tailor fill in the fame word flow, drop a 12 see thirteens, merkings, I’m so dope earthlings and this is how it’s going down most of you owing now

Chorus

Phat clothing line teach you how to own a rhyme, sit you in a pair of Baby Phat sneakas, only known for neenas leads to brainstorm, literature Magor fame born, M.A.G. O.R. beach comba forgive the ? ! pipes giving everything I got Mike fearless spirits ape type gorilla thrilla I’m alive the king of the jungle the prince of Persia fire that country boy but don’t confuse me boy I’m gangsta, thug this a real story you could atleast feel for me come home Dorthy farm boy! Hood, project, ghetto you know this is nice yellow gank Tailor and I created real your to thank there’s no snitching

Chorus

You are my Juliet cute to boot and eh Magor Mike looks wookie I’ve been waiting for you to hook me up with you cookie a ring Beyonce, be my new fiancé real smirfette Kermit my freeze styl n I had one of the best of all time, G’s smiling! Cuddle cuddle me? I’m sorry Taylor Swift he’s ugly.

I said the way ha blue eyes shined put those Georgia stars to shame that night

#2 Magor Mike

Tailor types, Magor Mike, say your rights? I’m gonna play your Mics, I create they life’s this is tuff thug, buck mug Magor Mike X2

Get downtown your ? of your boyfriend bow wow. I’m strong, you throw hissy fits
Have you fall off Dixie Chicks bend peoples necks swizzly sticks T-Swizzle bee fizzle, fire containas! Hello hi hire famous, Run DMC Russell Simmons troubled yes m rhytheming rhymes times tie times sitting down staring at the skylines, I’m tryin, they can’t see this G

Chorus X2

I got to put this smirfette out with fire extingusishas princess Juliet here’s a list of ? , who can ? you in 6 bars Magor, Hova and Escobar the ovaflow M&M&M Multi Masta Mike, I’m bucking girl I’m the numba one artist in the whole ? world Def Jam I’ve been signed G-Unit you belong with me music! Uh this is the testament I will do the felony thug life! You need a hug love right?..Baby just listen to the melody

Chorus X2

I’m 4 real pen swift could drop, I’m heaven sent, peasent men and ? you started this war, still lead ? poor ? ya mo murdas! In QueensBridge I’ll be the quartaback oral smack apperell I’m dope leave here on a high note staggering shine folda wavern mine, ? Po I told you it’s the M.A.G. O. R. ha favourtie is the hole it’s muthafuckn ova!

#3 It’s Gatmatic

Flat ? addict I smith sciences with wizadry snap back at it project gatmatic you gotta have it I’ll lay you down yap rappa snatch ya jeweles laugh afta zig 12 vocabulary vocals go grab your Mary feelin myself Pewee Herman Allison in wondaland Allison I’m TV wormn this is how we do it! Cool whipped, uh, coolant cal webs, pal gems mutant est a student, uh

He’s a snitch she’s a fix, he’s a ? this is the reason it’s gatmatic she’s a trick their rats plat, ? habbit has me gatmatic holy jackrabbits you will die when it’s gatmatic
X2

I snap ya with the mack 1 ton muthafuck suck a ? you know you love this blasphamus blood ? , 4 real that thug’ll leave you Fudd, Uh, yup, done, I love you and that’s all I really know Philly smoke Cali rope I’m immort-al, uh smirfette tele kenetic portal the ? oral! Well my ? is in your mouth, femish fruity soda, you newbie soldja!

Chorus X2

#4 Request Me at the DJ (Def Jam)

Request me at the DJ we do this in the club every-day weatha mayne rain delay request me at the DJ, smirfettes like whateva a G say, you should buy my CD She don’t like you pass the batton it’s a relay X2

Joe Buddens music pump up no DJ it’s that gangsta Po see meh? Romeo the flame throw, smirfette earn it teach ya about how to bang a gift, snap ? chain all the humaine nutty Jif the picture is burned, stealing out your purse, poo-tang work, fame’ll she give ? ? no ? oh no! At the DJ mayne! Nas is the king I’m the young prince Knight in shining armor da tounge twist prints circumference sea shells, sea shells e pills so we can get the females Your feet betta carva I got a 44 you don’t really want a part a

Chorus X2
Sit back relax catch a contact this ape is on ya back perfect place is cornaback Michael famous chains thick Shine without Mics on purpose sequeeze your smirfettes rugged as the earth is, ? ice, ? clap clapped lights! Ha!it snap snappe, Uh he’s humble I’m modest killed the ghetto! The projects

Chorus

Alcohol, cola dough rolla taco add from the back I’m eating! Make a move dreaming, Borrocko Bama Magnum Showed my ass with jeans saggin these smirfettes got luggedge you just have to claim em heart to the trigga I dig the create a figga! Uh, I spring crowds go head lose pounds this is the ? that moves crowds Goddess I dance come hop this Mach 5th business man in his office hit em with the poppas unlike anything I eva seen I’m from the evagreens, uh