Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    u buggin with that

HNIC in charge as a solo album > any Cam album

The Infamous, Murda Musik, and Hell on Earth are damn near classic albums. Plus how many classic quotables P has dropped over the years, dude is one of the most sample ? in hiphop.

Cam has one dope album to his name and that's SDE and has been ass ever since with that slow flow onomonopia nonsense (blow blow, pow pow).
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

The Infamous, Murda Musik, and Hell on Earth are damn near classic albums. Plus how many classic quotables P has dropped over the years, dude is one of the most sample ? in hiphop.

Cam has one dope album to his name and that's SDE and has been ass ever since with that slow flow onomonopia nonsense (blow blow, pow pow).

that ? wasnt better than none of cam albums............ prodigy a flop.
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited February 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    that ? wasnt better than none of cam albums............ prodigy a flop.

Infamous, Murda Muzik and Hell on Earth aren't better than any Cam album?? ? stop........ As a NY ? , you should slap yourself, twice............
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? outta here wit a prodigy...
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    cam'ron is the current King of new York...evrything popluar coming out now out of new york stems from Cam'ron in a certain for or fashion

This confirms this ? a joke
  • The Entrepreneur
    The Entrepreneur Members Posts: 689
    edited February 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2jgWuQLYA

Cam ? on Fab and Kiss on this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLMdiaPv50

Cam ? on fab here too

What albums does Fab have that are good, Cam is a mixtape punchline rapper

SDE is a real song minus all the punchlines and it is real life, he gave you his life in that song while Fab makes music for the ladies

Cam spit that hot fire on Come Home With Me which is a great song that represents NY like a new age New York State of Mind " Line around the corner but I'm getting the free cheese"

What songs does Fab have that are better than "I really mean it" Come Home with Me" Harlem Streets" "Killa Cam" "SDE" What means the World"

Fab's first album is good, after that you got Breathe and his TINC mixtapes but the rest of his albums are trash

Come Home with Me , Purple Haze > Any Fab or Kiss or 50 cent album
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Camron is the forefather to these swagger and wack lyrics out here! We saw how far that got him, his protege got more buzz than him at this point.
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    Infamous, Murda Muzik and Hell on Earth aren't better than any Cam album?? ? stop........ As a NY ? , you should slap yourself, twice............

? we talking about prodigy and u naming mobb deep albums. prodigy solo albums are not better than cam... ? yourself for comparing mobb deep to cam
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Camron is the forefather to these swagger and wack lyrics out here! We saw how far that got him, his protege got more buzz than him at this point.

more incorrectness..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    son was running ? in 04ish
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My computer be puting
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Presteezh wrote: »
    My computer be puting

vn2kao.gif.............
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I will never understand the hate Killa Cam gets on the Reason
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

that was one song off of one cd. and people still wont get past it. and prodigy? punching bag p? seriously?
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why did Cam never get his respect as the New King of NY

I understand that the Machine got behind 50 and G-Unit but in my opinion Cam spit alot better than 50

Come Home with me and Purple Haze are too slept on and the Diplomats album is a border line classic 5 times better than any G-Unit collabo album

Cam >>> Jada, Fabo, 50 cent, Llyod Banks,

Nawwww bruh....I'll take Fab AND Fat Joe AND Juelz over Cam....That All or Nothing cd from Fat Joe gets slept on, and Juelz first cd went harder than any Cam cd