Ayo Du maybe I got this all wrong but

Options

Comments

• yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited February 2011
    Options
    on a side note moms just made some fire ass curry goat

a friend of mine whose uncle made some "curry goat" once. i had the roti bread and everything. i was mid bite when i learned it was goat. it didnt stop me. plus they had the Caribbean hot sauce. Damn good eating.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yall hurting du's feelings
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    maybe she doesnt want du for his money and that he lives with moms,cant find too many women like that who will accept you no matter what shape youre in

this is the truth.......man mo power to the both of em...i know this the donkey but this thread just seem to be real, real personal,pn a serious note like somebody said life get hard sometimes and you blessed if you someone esp family to support through your struggles...I been there...the hard times...tho other than that I cant relate cuz my family cant and wont do ? for me.

I dont wanna take it there, but du, have you ever been on your own?
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO

I feel better about my life.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    When you see it:
    biggestlosers.png
    You'll ? brix.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ay yo

the hard times yo

the hard times

they can get to you

i mean gotdamn

its real out here

i mean ?

i mean

?

its real

?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    *looks at ? 's sig*

1. Cub
    - A term used in ? circles to describe a young, husky, hairy ? man. Essentially a young 'bear.'
    Damn it, Gladys! I know he's ? and furry but he's too young to be a bear, he's a cub!

Hey, the more you know

slept on post,doesn't T/S stay wit his folks ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    slept on post,doesn't T/S stay wit his folks ?

would it be worst if he was engaged to be marry, with impending child?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WHo cares if he lives at home....seriously maybe his mother is ill...maybe she cant take care of herself....maybe shes alone and he gives a ? ...i can dig up dirt on ALMOST anyone of you ? .....most of you still live at home
    i moved out in august, was living with my gf's mother she had cancer...her father died a year ago i was taking her to all her chemo and radiation treatments...she wasnt able to support herself
    Most of you ? dont even live on your own..your either in a ? dorm and dont have to pay bills and have no clue what its like to try and survive on your own or your still living at home fronting like your not
    I aint saving du not one bit but what does his living arrangements gotta do with you

? you still live at home .... you dont even work man you get everything ? handed to you

when you gotta pay rent plus water, garbage, electricity, gas, food on top of that car payments insurance gas for said car...? like cable and internet arent a giving.. i cant even afford my cable bill but i make the payment every month on top of that i got 2 cellphone payments i gotta make...... ? like hanging out, going out my pets gotta eat they like kids i cant just abondon them they like my damn kids

man the ? up and stop acting like a ? like you know what it takes to be out on your own esp. in the economy not every one is a rapper or ball player the struggle is real

im sure du got a reason for his situation..he dont gotta explain ? to you...its one thing to talk about how someone looks...its one thing if they deserve the ? talking like aquina shes a joke she shoud be dead

90% of you people fake as hell
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? being real in the donkey? da ? .....
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    When you see it:
    biggestlosers.png
    You'll ? brix.
    cold blooded
    Ducky wrote: »
    WHo cares if he lives at home....seriously maybe his mother is ill...maybe she cant take care of herself....maybe shes alone and he gives a ? ...i can dig up dirt on ALMOST anyone of you ? .....most of you still live at home
    i moved out in august, was living with my gf's mother she had cancer...her father died a year ago i was taking her to all her chemo and radiation treatments...she wasnt able to support herself
    Most of you ? dont even live on your own..your either in a ? dorm and dont have to pay bills and have no clue what its like to try and survive on your own or your still living at home fronting like your not
    I aint saving du not one bit but what does his living arrangements gotta do with you

? you still live at home .... you dont even work man you get everything ? handed to you

when you gotta pay rent plus water, garbage, electricity, gas, food on top of that car payments insurance gas for said car...? like cable and internet arent a giving.. i cant even afford my cable bill but i make the payment every month on top of that i got 2 cellphone payments i gotta make...... ? like hanging out, going out my pets gotta eat they like kids i cant just abondon them they like my damn kids

man the ? up and stop acting like a ? like you know what it takes to be out on your own esp. in the economy not every one is a rapper or ball player the struggle is real

im sure du got a reason for his situation..he dont gotta explain ? to you...its one thing to talk about how someone looks...its one thing if they deserve the ? talking like aquina shes a joke she shoud be dead

didnt expect this #props
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? calling ANYONE a loser
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Take ya capes off.

Du already stated the reasons why he is living with his mom and has nothing to do with what ducky mentioned.
    Ducky gave other very good examples explaining why it would be ok to still stay at the nest.

None of those examples applies to du, therefore he is still a ? ass ? , who already admitted that he can no goals atm to leave the BIRD NEXT.

Stop being ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    *looks at ? 's sig*

1. Cub
    - A term used in ? circles to describe a young, husky, hairy ? man. Essentially a young 'bear.'
    Damn it, Gladys! I know he's ? and furry but he's too young to be a bear, he's a cub!

Hey, the more you know

LMAO!!! Slept on hilarious post.
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dang I don't remember typing that but I need like 10 asprin and a Gatorade
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Man GET THE ? OUTTA HERE WITH THAT.

There is a difference between me being 23 and him being 30 and living at home. That ? obviously is irresponsible if he is getting married AND having a child if he cannot afford a home for him and his beautiful wife and mother to be. At that age, barring medical bills and what not, you should have enough money saved in case anything happens. And there is TWO OF THEM ? . TWO OF THEM.

So ya I aint even gonna address the rest of this ? ass argument because all that has nothing to do with what Du has going on.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    How the ? you got two able bodied adults in their late 20s going into their 30s and not nary one of them can afford at least an apartment? What type of New Jack City Pookie n Nem wedding is this?
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
    and that wasnt a diss to ? ....
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
    actually now that i see what he said...? man the ? up get out in the real world...and see what the ? is up...age aint nothing but a number
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited February 2011
    Options
    11497Koko_B_Ware.jpg

Birdmaaaaaaan!!!!!!
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    actually now that i see what he said...? man the ? up get out in the real world...and see what the ? is up...age aint nothing but a number

There is a difference with age. And even so, why get married and have a kid, when you cannot afford either?
  • Ducky
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There is a difference with age. And even so, why get married and have a kid, when you cannot afford either?

? happens...... you gotta deal with it any way you can hes doing what he gotta do atm? i cant speak for him..but if that was me then thats what has to be done..the kid is fed healthy and has a roof over its head
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man I'm pretty sure he said he was trying for a child. That's some irresponsible ? . Dee already laced that ? before but I wasn't there for it, so I just wanted some answers.
This discussion has been closed.