Meeting men at the Gym

Options

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    aint no good looking broads in my gym anyway.

sad but true for me too
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Real ? dude, but your defenses will be thwarted if a bag of dimes eyeballing you while on the treadmill. Its nature mayne

yeah ...when I notice a lil cup cake giving me the eye for more than 3 seconds it does throw me off for a while....but I never approach....I let them ....I dont wanna be that dude annoying females while they at the gym....Ive seen those dudes they get nasty looks and laughed at constantly
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yall memebers @ La Fitness? There are always baby girls working out @ early afternoon/early evening. Plan accordingly
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Powerhouse gym
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i love looking at the womens sweat drip off there booties.

personally can't shake the thought of how it might be smelling at the time
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i dont see very many black women at the gym.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i dont see very many black women at the gym.

For real? :$
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sad but true for me too

if i catch you lookin elsewhere ill cut you
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if i catch you lookin elsewhere ill cut you

you better quit sayin all the right things

Beautiful-Engagement-Rings.jpg
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Heh.

I suppose thats why women be walkin around there not doin no workout or BSing on the eliptical.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow. These men do exist and they are annoying and scary.

yeah it's always that dude that has to crowd the free weights and makes sure he can see himself in the mirror as he yells with each rep

I hate that ?

it's always some unnecessarily large ? in there acting aggressively and intimidating women as they work out
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got a full body speedo that I rock when I go to the gym

I be killin em like " One....*breath*............two.............*breath*

I got the fitness center goin nutz
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Great thread.

For the nggas who said no good lookin women at they gym:

Where the ? do yall live?

As for me, the amount of bytches at my gym is ri-fukin-diculous.

But i dont say ? to em. Like somebody said, cnt be THAT guy

Everytime i look over and see a dude bein all extra soft and nice to a bytch sayin the same ol cliche gym lines i cringe
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited March 2011
    Options
    when i use to go id be too busy working out to pay attention to the guys.
    a couple tried to holla, i was too sweaty and exhausted to pay them any mind
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Whats funny is just as much as our testostreone gets up w/ the combo of workin out and seein half naked women, same happens for women!

On a few occaisions ive had chicks come with the equivalent of pick up lines lmao

Random chick seen me wit a big water jug said 'that sure is a lot of crystal light' I looked at her like 'whaat?'

Bein in shape at the gym,while 75% of women are self concious w/ their body (and b/c they always notice the other chicks that are killin it) is a moment every man should cherish. lol Its the ultimate motivation
  • a.mann
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah it's always that dude that has to crowd the free weights and makes sure he can see himself in the mirror as he yells with each rep

I hate that ?

it's always some unnecessarily large ? in there acting aggressively and intimidating women as they work out

My bad............
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You can always tell who's on the prowl at the gym and who is really working out. I feel uncomfortable getting approached at the gym because I know I probably look terrible and I definitely don't get dolled up to go work out. Just yesterday, there was a whole row of empty machines and this guy got on the one right next to me. He was OK but I felt awkward, personally.

But yeah, if that's your goal then the gym is great place to meet men.

Thats how I feel too..I'm sweaty and funky and not trying to pop out my headphones so a dude can holla. Exceptions can be made however, if the dude looks good enough..lol.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Y'all are some uptight pieces of ? . But I just workout and let the chicks notice me. When I see a milf or older chick with a bangin body it does something to me but I keep it cool.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol...tell us how you really feel..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I mean I'm just not uptight. I handle my business and mind my business. If a chick speaks or sits on a machine next to me or I'm not gonna have a heart attack like some of you muhfuckas.
  • a.mann
    edited March 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Whats funny is just as much as our testostreone gets up w/ the combo of workin out and seein half naked women, same happens for women!

On a few occaisions ive had chicks come with the equivalent of pick up lines lmao

Random chick seen me wit a big water jug said 'that sure is a lot of crystal light' I looked at her like 'whaat?'

Bein in shape at the gym,while 75% of women are self concious w/ their body (and b/c they always notice the other chicks that are killin it) is a moment every man should cherish. lol Its the ultimate motivation

my ultimate motivation getting solid results from hard work.......not because women are self concious.

my biggest pet preeve and offense is some girly-man struggling to get two 45s off the bench , using improper form

just want to go over and tell that puny bastard.....ALL THE WAY TO YOUR CHEST...ELBOWS SLIGHTLY BENT
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    my ultimate motivation getting solid results from hard work.......not because women are self concious.

my biggest pet preeve and offense is some girly-man struggling to get two 45s off the bench , using improper form

just want to go over and tell that puny bastard.....ALL THE WAY TO YOUR CHEST...ELBOWS SLIGHTLY BENT

nah, what I can't stand is some overly burly looking ? who puts 315 on the bench press and has to yell like he's giving birth with each rep, like "really ? ?"

I mean it's only 315lbs bruh, calm your attention-craving self down

tho I do get a kick when I bench press at the rack next to them and I have more weight on my bar AND I do more straight reps with no spot

I can tell it always makes them dudes feel a certain way to see a guy who is smaller than them, lift more than them and not even make a large scene about it:)
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got a full body speedo that I rock when I go to the gym

I be killin em like " One....*breath*............two.............*breath*

I got the fitness center goin nutz

What gym u to go?????????? and what days/times?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I mean I'm just not uptight. I handle my business and mind my business. If a chick speaks or sits on a machine next to me or I'm not gonna have a heart attack like some of you muhfuckas.

lol...the other morning..it was damn 6:15 am and only about 6 ppl in the gym. 20 treadmills...this dude comes to the one RIGHT next to mine. I mean it was so blatant and ridiculous. I was ? . 6am and I dragged my ass to the gym, scarf on my head and really just tryna focus on gettin rid of this weight and he's gonna get all close for no reason? THAT's the type of stuff that is annoying as all hell.

But just normally in the gym workin out...i dont even pay ppl any mind. the gym is but so big, ur gonna end up next to ppl regardless