In Transit Between Life and Death

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I need a spiritual awakening. I need to do some soul searching. My family says I need church but I don't believe in organized religion. However I do have a belief in ? . All you atheist need not respond. I'm talking to my spiritual and religious folks soley. How do recommend I develop a stronger connect with the ? ?

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Read the Bible. Its some real ? in there.
  • deadprezreppinme
    deadprezreppinme Members Posts: 195
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think one must really figure out the science of life. Also for whatever your race is take a look back at its ancient history. Research meditation and esoteric wisdom to get your self on a good path in life.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Read the Bible. Its some real ? in there.

dont listen to him
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ask for understanding, all the time.
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The closer one gets to the historical Jesus, Crossan says, the more extraordinary Jesus becomes. I am sorry but I am an Atheist offering my Understanding of ? .
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Become a Scientologist.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    noirwar wrote: »
    The closer one gets to the historical Jesus, Crossan says, the more extraordinary Jesus becomes. I am sorry but I am an Atheist offering my Understanding of ? .

What do you mean by this
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    study every religion and the things u agree with apply them to your life...
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    study every religion and the things u agree with apply them to your life...

thats not gone help him.....

People agree with being ? cause it makes them happy but that dont make it right
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need a spiritual awakening. I need to do some soul searching. My family says I need church but I don't believe in organized religion. However I do have a belief in ? . All you atheist need not respond. I'm talking to my spiritual and religious folks soley. How do recommend I develop a stronger connect with the ? ?

Your answer can be found in this particular passage of scripture my friend. I ask that the Lord open up your heart, mind, and soul to receive the truth of ? . May the Lord bless you and keep you as you journey on in your search for truth. Amen and ? bless you.

"9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 11If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" Luke 11:9-13
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think one must really figure out the science of life. Also for whatever your race is take a look back at its ancient history. Research meditation and esoteric wisdom to get your self on a good path in life.

This is the path to the Fallen.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so basically you're depressed for some reason (probably because your life is boring) and you think a heightened emotional state caused by thinking you've had a new spiritual epiphany will make you feel better

just go outside and get some exercise, bruh

get a girlfriend

and get some money

you will feel better and you won't have any dumb illusions about magic