Ladies Read this article!! "Sex is Cheap: Why young men have the upper hand in bed.."

Options

Comments

• MsVShantrell
    MsVShantrell Members Posts: 155
    edited February 2011
    Options
    SMH @ you not keeping your word in this thread miss:(

usually your threads have good topics, but then I click on them and feel like somebody is trying to sell me something

you should let your posts speaking for themselves.........no need to plug videos as well

*tips hat*

Well, I'm not going to lie, I am promoting "Victoria Shantrell".. my goal is to get you all to discuss these issues but also to watch my videos and read my blog posts; I'm a blogger...
  • rick ross uncle
    rick ross uncle Members Posts: 177
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well, I'm not going to lie, I am promoting "Victoria Shantrell".. my goal is to get you all to discuss these issues but also to watch my videos and read my blog posts; I'm a blogger...

aiyo i'm b pumper i'll give you that good ?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maybe some women just enjoy sex and sex is it's own reward. Not saying I don't agree with the article but it goes both ways.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yup, people sell themselves for less than they're worth.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tumblr_lbvr9lUbma1qcq2n9o1_500.jpg

....here we go
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Darxwell Got a serious question for you. I ain't on no going back and forth with the insults today though. Maybe tomorrow! But, seriously, is your mind in a state of tranquility so you can answer on some grown man ? ?
    Clowns are never serious. And you're one so go ? yourself......

......clown.

LOL @ asking me a question like I answer to ? ? . FOH. Like I'm respectful towards ? ? just cuz they respectful towards me. I dont work like that ? boy.
    dwade206 wrote: »
    tumblr_lbvr9lUbma1qcq2n9o1_500.jpg

....here we go
    *would save Rita G....
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Clowns are never serious. And you're one so go ? yourself......

......clown.

LOL @ asking me a question like I answer to ? ? . FOH. Like I'm respectful towards ? ? just cuz they respectful towards me. I dont work like that ? boy.

*would save Rita G....

no you wouldnt...

...cuz u ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    she came in here dropping lines on some madam ? LoL ..

SMH @ the ? giving her thumbs up talking about "most ladies will ignore your advice" ....
    u damn right they gon ignore it and thats because the average ? aint paying for ? that 9 times outta 10 has already been given up for free ..

aye t/s I cant knock u for trying though .. that ? u spitting is the same ? I try putting in my young ? heads .. make them hoes earn it .. make them feel like its a reward to be in your presence because in all actuality it is ..
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If you value yourself you wont have to put a "price" on your ? ..

That's just it. T/S is on that typical "my ? >your ? " arguement. If you want a better dude, STEP YOUR WHOLE GAME UP! Work on your education, attitude, cooking ability, keep your body and where you live clean. Quality attracts quality, and ? attracts ? . If you try to make an "aint ? ni99a" wait, he will either "wait" on you while he's ? his other jump offs, or get tired of your games and leave altogether. If you want a quality black man, you have to be (or become) a quality black woman.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    I used to like your posts Shantrell but now you gon give up the game to these chicks? j/k

I see where you goin, but it'll send the wrong message. Basically you gotta change your thinking first(not to mention make sure you fit the criteria of what you say you want) on the type to people you attract. So regardless if they make a dude "work" for it, if he ain't ? , he STILL gone bounce after he "paid" for it.

I say educate these broads on appreciating a man for how he handles his business and not for what's in his pockets, his car or his "swag". That in turn will force dumb ? to get they ? together otherwise risk being a lonely under sexed dumb ? .

Face it, if women didn't keep ? dumb ? , there wouldn't be as many

anytime a woman earns a certain amount of money or believes that because she earns a certain amount of money she doesn't "need" a man that lets you know what she values men in general for, money...they value him for money and what he can "provide" and nothing else...these are the same chicks constantly getting ? by ? who just sends them a picture with a smiley face text and wonder why they never hear back from him again...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    That's just it. T/S is on that typical "my ? >your ? " arguement. If you want a better dude, STEP YOUR WHOLE GAME UP! Work on your education, attitude, cooking ability, keep your body and where you live clean. Quality attracts quality, and ? attracts ? . If you try to make an "aint ? ni99a" wait, he will either "wait" on you while he's ? his other jump offs, or get tired of your games and leave altogether. If you want a quality black man, you have to be (or become) a quality black woman.

and the congregation says Amen...

Another things is if you look at your self as "quality" and you go for the aint ? .. men.. then well.. the value of your dollar aint as high as you thought it was.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You can sure tell who didn't watch the video based on their responses.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You can sure tell who didn't watch the video based on their responses.

? that video..

next one she need to stand up back away from the camera and turn around a coupla times...ill watch that.
  • MsVShantrell
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »

lol.. I guess you didn't watch the video.. I'm 22 and about to graduate with my BA (honor's) and MA from Stanford, got my own non-profit, campus talk show, blog, I cook (got a mean peach cobbler.. and my gumbo.. sheeiitt.. I get down like a real woman from the South lol), 5'1 103lbs (cute face, small waist, round ass, in shape, etc), and I'm lowkey compulsive about cleaning lol, good fashion sense, work the runway, cute toes, a lil' hood, a lot of class, etc... I'm actually one helluva catch. The thing was, and this is what I say in the video, I didn't know that for myself. And that is what I believe is the worst thing for any relationship; people not knowing their self-worth and consequently accepting less than what they should accept. The crazy thing about this situation is, it's not like I was even talking about a regular aint ? ? , I'm talking about someone who yall a) would say is "quality" and b) wouldn't believe was who I was talking about if I told you. Dude was dealing with me because I was "quality" and I was dealing with him because I thought he was "quality" as well. But I didn't know for myself that I was quality so I accepted a lot of ? .

Thus, it's not simply about being quality, it's the knowing that you are quality and acting accordingly.Unfortunately, there are a lot of females who are quality but for whatever reason fail to really internalize that knowledge. Hence, a lot of women giving up their self (sex, heart, and otherwise) to men who have not shown that they are worthy of such gift and vulnerability.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maybe some women just enjoy sex and sex is it's own reward. Not saying I don't agree with the article but it goes both ways.

i was gonna say this. i do agree w/ with most of what the article is sayin but sometimes women do want sex, not because they want to be liked or because a man has a nice car, but because they are ? and really enjoy sex just as much as men do if not more. its not always as black and white as people make it out to be.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol.. I guess you didn't watch the video.. I'm 22 and about to graduate with my BA (honor's) and MA from Stanford, got my own non-profit, campus talk show, blog, I cook (got a mean peach cobbler.. and my gumbo.. sheeiitt.. I get down like a real woman from the South lol), 5'1 103lbs (cute face, small waist, round ass, in shape, etc), and I'm lowkey compulsive about cleaning lol, good fashion sense, work the runway, cute toes, a lil' hood, a lot of class, etc... I'm actually one helluva catch.

OK..What was the point in sharing that with us? No really...
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Prostitutes will say what the t/s just said

stop giving away ? for free lol
  • MsVShantrell
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OK..What was the point in sharing that with us? No really...

was responding to dude saying we need to be quality females and I was stating that I was quality and still saying the same thing.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol.. I guess you didn't watch the video.. I'm 22 and about to graduate with my BA (honor's) and MA from Stanford, got my own non-profit, campus talk show, blog, I cook (got a mean peach cobbler.. and my gumbo.. sheeiitt.. I get down like a real woman from the South lol), 5'1 103lbs (cute face, small waist, round ass, in shape, etc), and I'm lowkey compulsive about cleaning lol, good fashion sense, work the runway, cute toes, a lil' hood, a lot of class, etc... I'm actually one helluva catch. The thing was, and this is what I say in the video, I didn't know that for myself. And that is what I believe is the worst thing for any relationship; people not knowing their self-worth and consequently accepting less than what they should accept. The crazy thing about this situation is, it's not like I was even talking about a regular aint ? ? , I'm talking about someone who yall a) would say is "quality" and b) wouldn't believe was who I was talking about if I told you. Dude was dealing with me because I was "quality" and I was dealing with him because I thought he was "quality" as well. But I didn't know for myself that I was quality so I accepted a lot of ? .

Thus, it's not simply about being quality, it's the knowing that you are quality and acting accordingly.Unfortunately, there are a lot of females who are quality but for whatever reason fail to really internalize that knowledge. Hence, a lot of women giving up their self (sex, heart, and otherwise) to men who have not shown that they are worthy of such gift and vulnerability.

[SIMPpost] Can't argue with that [/SIMPpost]
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh.. All I know is my daddy told me this: "You rather be a hoe or you rather be a fool? I'd be a hoe any day over giving up free ? ." That's some real ? . I'm not advocating sleeping with men for money. I'm advocating women not just giving it up because they just like him. No! Men should put in work which includes time and money (relative to their means). I don't care what anyone says; I'm going to continue to believe that whatever comes easy, gets tossed to the side easily too; what a man works for, he's more likely to cherish. I've talked to too many men (brothers, cousins, homeboys, etc) many of which are straight dogs (regular men lol) to believe otherwise.

So ladies, you can let theses dudes on here tell you that you shouldn't put a price on your ? and how your ? ain't made of gold etc and end up feeling dumb because you gave it up without getting nothing (materialistically speaking, as well as symbolic-- e.g. commitment or relationship) and he went off and wifed up the chick who he actually had to work for... I'm just saying..

V

I see nothing wrong with what you are saying...there are hints of "logic" and truth in there concerning easy ?
    and how we men veiw it.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    was responding to dude saying we need to be quality females and I was stating that I was quality and still saying the same thing.

do you have a man?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If you value yourself you wont have to put a "price" on your ? ..

u sound dumb.. value doesnt come with a price?? is that what ur sayin??
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

You got me, I based my response off your post without looking at your video. I should have been more thorough in my explanation, and I made a few mistakes in my earlier post. You can still be quality and attract ? . Based on what you posted, you sound like you may be a good catch, but the need to post all your stats tells me you still have some insecurities that you need to work out. Maybe the smoother of the "ain't ? " dudes pick up on this. I know I have attracted more than my share of both. Sometimes ? can play the game long enough that you think it's quality. You have to get past all the B.S. But you can't be obvious ? and attract quality. Based off you post however, I thought it was all about getting chicks to make dudes "earn the ? " not about a woman realizing her own self worth.

I may just watch the video but I still hold to some of my original premise. If it's all about making dudes "earn the ? " through gifts, time, etc., sadly you are still setting yourself up for disappointment. Guess who has the money, time, and patience to "earn the ? "? The "ain't ? " dude! He has the time because he ususally ain't working or don't have a serious job, and he has the money and the patience because he has other women with low self esteem taking care of his needs. Hell, my wife tries to act spoiled sometime and between work, taking care of the house (which I do most of), doing stuff with the kids, and trying to find a better job, I don't have time to constantly baby a grown woman. But that "ain't ? " dude has the time to baby a woman because, what else is he doing? He ain't watching his kids, taking care of a house, working, or trying to educate himself. The "ain't ? " dude has a few simple goals; get as much ? from as many chicks as he can, and get as much from them as he can. He has time to hone his craft because that's all he cares about. So a lot of women fall for this dude because he knows how to play the game. He has no problems waiting on or trying to "earn the ? " because he already has more than one Kimberly Porter (old standby).

Yes a woman has to realize her own value. But our society has become so ? oriented that women who have nothing more than ? to give can over value it.
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    u sound dumb.. value doesnt come with a price?? is that what ur sayin??

For once... JTmoney stop talkin and listen..
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    do you have a man?

Lol good question.. ahahah