She just turned 18 and im 25

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
So I when to a birthday party the other night, So i start talking to this girl everything is good, good vibe, good conversation, and she looks good as can be, so im at the bar and i buy her a drink and chat for a bit, turns out she is one of my good friends cousin and she just turned 18th, so my friend found out that we swapped number and got a little mad and told me stop swimming in the kiddy pool

is 7 years really a big problem?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    grass on the field...play ball
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    honestly I'd say 50/50

at least she is of legal age for starters but I guess things would be more "favorable" for you if she just turned 21

Besides there's always that possiblity that ? can go sour because she is 18 and you're almost 10 years her senior PRAY YOU DON'T GET INTO ANY ? WITH HER
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »
    honestly I'd say 50/50

at least she is of legal age for starters but I guess things would be more "favorable" for you if she just turned 21

Besides there's always that possiblity that ? can go sour because she is 18 and you're almost 10 years her senior PRAY YOU DON'T GET INTO ANY ? WITH HER

Thats the thing, when we were talking i got this really good vibe from her and its been a minute since ive got a vibe from a female like that. The last few females i couldnt really give a flying ? about, and she seem like she was on a higher level of female.
  • inlovewithe
    inlovewithe Members Posts: 145
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Depends on what ur looking for.. Life is viewed differently at 25 than at 18.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well her drinking at the bar at age 18 raises a red flag ..... no ???
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm guessing she's still in highschool or just recently graduated? She's still a kid, I wouldnt even bother with the headache. 7 years isnt a big age gap later on in life...but at 18, it is. Two years ago, she was ? for a drivers liscence
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    So I when to a birthday party the other night, So i start talking to this girl everything is good, good vibe, good conversation, and she looks good as can be, so im at the bar and i buy her a drink and chat for a bit, turns out she is one of my good friends cousin and she just turned 18th, so my friend found out that we swapped number and got a little mad and told me stop swimming in the kiddy pool

are you serious.......

and you said it wasgood conversation...with an 18 year old...you need to step your convo game up...ive talked with alot of 18 year old...never on no ? level..just the big brother type ? , and i can tell they 18 by the first coupla minutes of convo..
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    u lyin. I'm callin Chris Hansen u ? ass ?
  • whatevathehell
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bbwthick23 wrote: »

bbwthick23, probaly the most honest female s/n Ive seen on this site..well at least the first b part..
  • whatevathehell
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    what if she was one of the smart chicks in high school thats more mature @ 18 than you are by 30?

those exist

young man, you cant learn experience and no matter how smart you are cant fake that in convesation...now on the other hand it is possible for someone just to not have experienced a whole lot...either way its not a good look for either one of em.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    what if she was one of the smart chicks in high school thats more mature @ 18 than you are by 30?

those exist

you'd have to be a very very very immature person to experience something like this LOL. even if a young chick carries herself well etc at a young age, she will still have young people issues and mental aspects. if an 18 year old girl is more mature than a 30 year old male or female, the 30 year old just has serious serious issues LOL. that speaks to the failure of the 30 year old, not the maturity of the 18 year old LOL
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    aye t/s do u .... if u feel she has what u looking for out of a women make that happen ...

its all about what makes u happy my ? ....
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »

Personally I wouldn't go under 21, PLUS she must be using a fake id (so she a little hot R'READY), plus if she LOOKS 18, then you DEFINITELY don't wanna be seen out there wit a teeny bopper, so I guess it depends if you think she's mature enough and if you don't mind being seen wit her
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bbwthick23 wrote: »

ROTFLMFAOOOO...damn u real
  • whatevathehell
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you'd have to be a very very very immature person to experience something like this LOL. even if a young chick carries herself well etc at a young age, she will still have young people issues and mental aspects. if an 18 year old girl is more mature than a 30 year old male or female, the 30 year old just has serious serious issues LOL. that speaks to the failure of the 30 year old, not the maturity of the 18 year old LOL

it cant be said better than this and @ young ice..yes 7 years is a long time. at 25 i already had 4 years in the military and 3 years of college under my belt. what the ? me and a 18 year old gon talk about.
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Depends on what she has to say for herself I guess. One of my guy friends is 27 and his gf's 20. They seem happy but every now and then they have massive arguments about her immaturity soooo, if you're prepared for that, why not.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Gosh i hate ages sometimes.
    I personally think its a tad much, but hey if you guys like each other, then ? it.

This dude hollered at me one time, it was going so well, he was 6ft and gorgeous, we exchanged numbers, then he asked me how old i was :( he said he couldn't do it :(
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »

emphasis on this trill as post
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    relationship i wouldnt do it she hasnt even seen how like in the 20's are...

smash go ahead she's an "adult"
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    where was the party at, chuck e cheese?

but at the end of the day:
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    How big was the age difference?

6 years.
    17, 23 :(
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

This is one of my the most hilarious sayings I've ever heard. I always laugh when I see/hear it.

Pics of the grown woman who recently dropped the "minor" tag?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    it cant be said better than this and @ young ice..yes 7 years is a long time. at 25 i already had 4 years in the military and 3 years of college under my belt. what the ? me and a 18 year old gon talk about.

Her ? ride game.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Her ? ride game.

Straight up. At least smash.