Women's Mentality at the club and parties!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    you can't tell me that them ? that blow you off all loud and wreckless like don't give off that "leave me the ? alone" vibe.

And most the time them chicks that get loud and throw they hands in your face talking ? are just ? cause she done got her ass slapped bout 5 times before getting from the front door to the bar.

Some of them chicks be there and be ? off at their dudes, just trying to get away, they give off a vibe as well, tho it may change after 2 or 3 drinks.

Also, ? be thinking that they have to explain some ? to a chick after she done said no, like "maybe if i say some ? that i heard from Sugafree, maybe she'll change her mind".
    Aint no sense in alot of the mess ya'll go threw to be happening.

She start wildin, turn the hell around and walk away, on to the next one, don't even waste your breath trying to save face.

I mean, I know some of you may think this is improbable, but maybe you're ugly as hell and your breath stinks, and you still got sleep in your eyes. or some ? you know?

They are allowed to say "no".

Lol. sugafree. nah i dont stupid ? like that. yes i move on to the next one. Im just curious bout other peeps opinions. Actually only reason Im ? is cause of these c-blockin friends these chicks got. Example: I was grindin with this Asian chick, she got super freaky, let me get under her shirt with my hands n ? , then her friend comes up and starts talkin to her, grabs her hand and they leave. Im thinkin aint this a ? . Got any advice to prevent that?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If ? would quit being thirsty and putting ? on a pedestal and blowing these chicks up then the females wouldn't be defensive like that with their teams......just chill, females ain't going nowhere....
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Get a Wingman.

Plus that chick was probably given a secret signal to come get her off ya.

Them freight trains play their role to a T.
    Try ? the Freight Train. She probably jealous.
    lol yeah ur right, funny thing was this asian girl's friend came outta no where like a gopher, she wasn't even around us, then she suddenly appears. but yeah thanx for the advice, sux cause my homie was right there too and i could have had him help me out. oh well. yeah jealousy a ? !
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    If ? would quit being thirsty and putting ? on a pedestal and blowing these chicks up then the females wouldn't be defensive like that with their teams......just chill, females ain't going nowhere....

preach. My mentality...
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    ? ..ya'll talk about girls being full of themselves...get over it.

[B]Women DO actually like to go out and have fun amongst themselves. We do like music and we do like to drink and we do like to dance and have a good time without have to hear dudes make a sales pitch about why they're so awesome. Some females actually have significant others and are just there for a good time.

If you find a group of girls that aren't about mingling with the men than just move on to the next..? .

So wait I still don't get why it's assumed that dudes can''t go to the club for the reasons above. If I was stressed out or wanted to see some ass I'd hit up the strip club wit my boys grab a beer and chat it up with the hoes there. Might get a lap dance or two, even a number, but I didn't intend to walk in there and expect to leave wit my ? wet. ? may hit the club spot wit there fam or girlfriend to celebrate a party or just to socialize. People go for all types of occasions. Yall females definitely need to come back down to earth thinking every guy in there is a drooling thirst bucket trying to get in your draws.
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    T/S must be ugly

I been gettin that treatment my entire life

I've learned to just avoid dancing all together
    that ? for lonely ? and ? .
    lol sux for u, im handsome as ? . But yeah u can tell these chicks lonely, in their circles dancin, lookin around constantly like they want a dude to approach them, but alot times no dude ever steps to them.
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So wait I still don't get why it's assumed that dudes can''t go to the club for the reasons above. If I was stressed out or wanted to see some ass I'd hit up the strip club wit my boys grab a beer and chat it up with the hoes there. Might get a lap dance or two, chat it up a number, but I didn't intend to walk in there and leave wit my ? wet. ? may hit the club spot wit there fam or girlfriend to celebrate a party or just to socialize. People go for all types of occasions. Yall females definitely need to come back down to earth thinking every guy in there is a drooling thirst bucket trying to get in your draws.

Like weddings, birthday parties, and baby showers....lolololololhahahhahahahahahaha. But seriously sux that the stereotype has to be applied all the time. I mean sometimes Im tired as ? , and I dont hav the energy to have sex, so I just go to parties and clubs to chill. cut me some ? slack
  • The_Introvert
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    Like weddings, birthday parties, and baby showers....lolololololhahahhahahahahahaha. But seriously sux that the stereotype has to be applied all the time. I mean sometimes Im tired as ? , and I dont hav the energy to have sex, so I just go to parties and clubs to chill. cut me some ? slack

LOL. Man I don't even go with the mentality that I'm tryna ? because usually its a major turn off. I just go and do me and the ? runs into me, ain't gotta chase after it.
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    then why aren't you getting any play, playboy?

U might be mislead as to where u stand on the attractiveness scale.

Somebody done gassed you up like ? .
    let see: ? blocking friends of these females, bad luck, and Im so cute I got a baby face and we all know alot of these chicks gettin with dudes that look 5, 10, 40 years older than them. Oh and Im not Black. Example: one of my homegirls was tryin to get this chick to make out with me cuz she said she wanted to mack on someone, chick says she only likes chocolate but that im cute in a sad "if u were just black then i would" voice.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man yall nuggas got it twisted. It aint da ladies fault. Its yall fault
    I would say 7 times outta 10 its the way you approach. Girls dont wanna look slutty or weak in front of their friends so they gotta put up that armor. Fellas? You know how it is when you wit ya boys and you dont wanna look weak. I bet if you approached these women different you would get better results more times than not. ACT LIKE you not tryin to ? her. You have to really screw up your face like somebody just made you mad an be like wtf ? i aint alk the rest of these thirsty ? here you dont even get my ? hard please go somewhere wit that

And stop askin for approval. Wen you ask a girl for a dance it leaves you to be told no. Just think about it approval seekers are like employees searchin for a job. You dont want to be the approval seeker (aka slave aka employee aka worker bee) you want to be the " approver ( aka boss aka leader aka the one in control) go over to these girls and take their hand in a smooth playa type way without askin ( not like you tryns kidnap her) and say lets dance or talk or wateva. Boldness has genius
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL. Man I don't even go with the mentality that I'm tryna ? because usually its a major turn off. I just go and do me and the ? runs into me, ain't gotta chase after it.
    yeah it does seem to come in easy when u dont try, funny but true.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Gettin ? and tryin ? somebody Famous from what I see.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    I would say 7 times outta 10 its the way you approach. Girls dont wanna look slutty or weak in front of their friends so they gotta put up that armor. Fellas? You know how it is when you wit ya boys and you dont wanna look weak. I bet if you approached these women different you would get better results more times than not. ACT LIKE you not tryin to ? her. You have to really screw up your face like somebody just made you mad an be like wtf ? i aint alk the rest of these thirsty ? here you dont even get my ? hard please go somewhere wit that

And stop askin for approval. Wen you ask a girl for a dance it leaves you to be told no. Just think about it approval seekers are like employees searchin for a job. You dont want to be the approval seeker (aka slave aka employee aka worker bee) you want to be the " approver ( aka boss aka leader aka the one in control) go over to these girls and take their hand in a smooth playa type way without askin ( not like you tryns kidnap her) and say lets dance or talk or wateva. Boldness has genius

? better take note on this man right here
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    happy independence day my nigz hoy se bebe coño light up that haze pop open the black label merengue bachata till 5 next morning mani klk where the bitties at
  • The_Introvert
    edited February 2011
    Options

LMAO @ the way this was worded but this is on point right here.

N im already an introvert so I got that mysterious vibe when i post up at the club. ? be curious as to who I am and why Im not running around the club like a dog in heat tryna holla
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Okay but if you're up in the club chilling and sticking to yourself then females aren't thinking about you one way or the other unless you just happent to look that good. Women aren't on the defense until men start approaching in which case MOST of the time they're trying to score.

I mean I feel for ya'll..I'm sure it's not easy trying to get ? but still, ya'll should know that women are going to be on the defense in the club. Men are drinking and extra thirsty up in there.
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    C/s Intovert

if chasein you losein in the Club. Stop wit them clown ass approaches and mean muggin and you might get some play.

? I play the bar wit a double shot of Henny cuz after this spot its Cheaters and Club Envy!

Shortie if you feel a ? Call me! Word to my ? Yayo
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options

This reminds me of that MTV documentary that that white boy did with MAINO, where he said he looks at the chicks like he got a problem with them, they approach and he tells them how beautiful they are. lol. But yeah even when i say ? like lets dance or talk, or better yet "i wanna dance with u", make em feel special, they still act shady so i just move on
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options

C/s All of this, I've seen ? get they heartbroke askin to dance it just comes off as childish. Have some confidence lil ? .
  • The_Introvert
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This reminds me of that MTV documentary that that white boy did with MAINO, where he said he looks at the chicks like he got a problem with them, they approach and he tells them how beautiful they are. lol. But yeah even when i say ? like lets dance or talk, or better yet "i wanna dance with u", make em feel special, they still act shady so i just move on

LOL its your mentality. U still asking if they wanna dance. ? are way past that ? , they might go up talking about how drinks are free after 2:30, or comment on something totally unrelated while directing her to the dance floor on some slick ? . They have pool tables at the spot? Take her to the table and play a game of pool before you start dancing. You gotta be indirect, show no signs of thirst I guarentee you'll have a much greater chance of getting laid.
  • DaChef
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    happy independence day my nigz hoy se bebe coño light up that haze pop open the black label merengue bachata till 5 next morning mani klk where the bitties at
    lmfao. Im Latino and this is exactly what was goin on last night cuz I was at a Latino Frat Party. He knows wassup, your either dancin or huggin the walls, dont matter who u are
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Okay but if you're up in the club chilling and sticking to yourself then females aren't thinking about you one way or the other unless you just happent to look that good. Women aren't on the defense until men start approaching in which case MOST of the time they're trying to score.

I mean I feel for ya'll..I'm sure it's not easy trying to get ? but still, ya'll should know that women are going to be on the defense in the club. Men are drinking and extra thirsty up in there.

? made me think of Beavis and Butt-Head lmao
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    cause u ugly dawg
    not ur fault

? made us ugly for a reason
    we the dwight howards in this game, gotta catch the rebounds

ice you saying you never got a dance from a chick?
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Theres only so much talkin you can actually do in a "club". For instance after I dance wit a chick and if I think I want to talk to her I dont ask for her number I whip out the iPhone4 to the dial and they put the number in, its funny cuz most them hoes dont know how to save they number, or you get the slick chick who really want to ? you that nite and blow ur ? up soon as the club let out. The key to the club imo is dont get tied up in one chick its plenty of good looking chicks in there so go after as many as you can, especially if you at the bar i dont see how a ? cant go home wit atleast 4 numbers just from chillin and bullshitin at the bar. Idk maybe chicks different in yall regions