Options
    ? white women. I'm good on them.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Exactly.....

Women are getting violated, family member or not. It's not race specific...men are men and and the perverts come in all colors.

true but you should also know that there's also a good number of women abusing sexually abusing children as well...it's just that for some stupid reason society has a hard time grasping the fact that women can hurt children too
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you do realize that females being molested isn't just a "white" thing right? that could happen with any woman that's been sexually abused

If that's how you interpreted it.......I definitely ain't mean it that way...

Any race, any gender can be molested...im just talkin about one particular girl & one particular situation
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    If that's how you interpreted it.......I definitely ain't mean it that way...

Any race, any gender can be molested...im just talkin about one particular girl & one particular situation

but to use that one particular event to swear off white women is stupid because you could have the exact same experience with a woman of ANY race...so you may as well swear off all women
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? white women. I'm good on them.
    lol..............
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but to use that one particular event to swear off white women is stupid because you could have the exact same experience with a woman of ANY race...so you may as well swear off all women

Yea...you believe that & I'll believe this...what you sayin is practical but, I'm good. If ? goes to hell between me & a female, I rather it be with a sista then a lily white Rachel Bilson lookin princess from Orange County.
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://www.pizzadare.net/

^^^ crazy ass white broads. Not work/kid safe
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ me reading this thread while watching The Game and Megan Good just threatened to lie about "Malik" ? her in a hotel.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea...you believe that & I'll believe this...what you sayin is practical but, I'm good. If ? goes to hell between me & a female, I rather it be with a sista then a lily white Rachel Bilson lookin princess from Orange County.

your chances of that aren't decreased by being with a black woman...but you keep thinking that if it makes you feel better...just don't try to pass that idea off as a fact
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    love me them snow bunnies
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I’m cautious of them……
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    your chances of that aren't decreased by being with a black woman...but you keep thinking that if it makes you feel better...just don't try to pass that idea off as a fact

Marcus Dixon....black football player accused of ? white broad....THROWN IN JAIL...made it out eventually

Duke Lacrosse team.....white dudes accused of ? a black woman....? got overturned before they seen a Prison Cell LOL

You must got a white girlfriend, its literally THOUSANDS of cases like Marcus Dixon's, why even argue against it man
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited March 2011
    Options
    White women are not attractive. It's best to be cautious of them, not scared.

? who ? with snow bunnies are self hating lames.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Marcus Dixon....black football player accused of ? white broad....THROWN IN JAIL...made it out eventually

Duke Lacrosse team.....white dudes accused of ? a black woman....? got overturned before they seen a Prison Cell LOL

You must got a white girlfriend, its literally THOUSANDS of cases like Marcus Dixon's, why even argue against it man

No I don't...it's just stupid to swear off an entire race of women based on some ? all women do...lie on men to the police that ? ain't race specific..hell ? tell stories everyday damn near on the IC about how some trifling chick called the police on a man...oh and that Duke lacross team case was screwed from jump...there's a reason the DA got fired over that ? ...
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No I don't...it's just stupid to swear off an entire race of women based on some ? all women do...lie on men to the police that ? ain't race specific..hell ? tell stories everyday damn near on the IC about how some trifling chick called the police on a man...oh and that Duke lacross team case was screwed from jump...there's a reason the DA got fired over that ? ...

Aight bruh...sorry you feel that way
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bluntone wrote: »
    White women are not attractive. It's best to be cautious of them, not scared.

? who ? with snow bunnies are self hating lames.

Word? Nah ? like you are just flat out ignorant. Stay in your box
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

why you cooning so hard for these white girls...just give up man
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Aight bruh...sorry you feel that way

you keep thinking all women don't lie to the police...have fun with that
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why you cooning so hard for these white girls...just give up man

comprehension is not your strong point
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited March 2011
    Options
    black girls cry ? falsley to but white girls are more likely to be heard by the police and the courts

and there you have it for all yall coonin ass clowns crying "but black girls accuse ? of ? too!!" ? outta here
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://www.pizzadare.net/

^^^ crazy ass white broads. Not work/kid safe

Damn!!!! A few a them white women I would mess with. Couple of the pizza guys got nervous as hell though!!! lol
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Georgia is totally different, ? are dating white girls like it's in style. Some seem to have given up on Black women, especially outside the city limits of Atlanta. I don't see why you would be scared to date any woman.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Georgia is totally different, ? are dating white girls like it's in style. Some seem to have given up on Black women, especially outside the city limits of Atlanta. I don't see why you would be scared to date any woman.

Georgia is really no different than any where else....blk men been dating,seeing women of other races thats nothing new.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »

? out there seem to have given up on women in general. word to Atlanta
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tarheelman wrote: »
    This... These are the absolute best... I went to a school that was mostly white, out on Long Island, and these rich white girls would have boyfriends and the whole nine, but would stay having ? blaze them out on the low. You knock em down right, and they would be tricking money on a ? , buying him gear and everything. I used to see ? in the mall with the becky and we would know what time it was. We used to call it "going shopping". The best thing about it was, we didn't have to worry about no relationship; that's what the white dude was for. They couldn't take us home to meet mommy and daddy, and we didn't want to meet mommy and daddy. It was perfect. The only thing that would cause a problem was that occasionally they started getting too attached to the meat stick, and they would be reckless about stepping to a ? in front of their boyfriend or one of his friends.

So you was basically the mistress in the relationship.

SMH @ ? braggin on hoes triccin on them. More proof that ? really is the new ? .