Miami Fan Base is HORRIBLE

Options

Comments

• ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How the World Champions come to town with one of the GOATs and the arena be that empty SMH
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    proof........

Wayne and Baby moved to Miami a while back.

Almost everyone with $ has a house in Miami area.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i jus posted that question in the heat thread, i didnt kno there was a thread for this. this is ridiculous...its a shame that there are empty seats
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    empty seats at this game tho???!!!
  • d.green
    edited March 2011
    Options
    NastyJones wrote: »
    Ya but bruh you missing on on some facts, La Ny Chi has thier prestigious legacies where you not ? if your not at one of those games. I mean look at the ppl that goes to La games and Ny Games, Atl tickets i bet is dirk cheap... all i saying is they fu*k tickets sales this year, they sold out all tickets then fired the whole staff... Go FIg.

Yeah they are.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    empty seats at this game tho???!!!

Exactly, this should be game of the year
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    on the other hand....ever notice at hawks games its 90% black and packed...be watching the game thinking your in the twilight zone..what other stadium or area can claim that....but yeah.. i dont think you can place it all on theres other things to do..theres other things to do in LA,NY,CHI,ATL,Dalllas and they stay full even with weak games against the bucks...SMH at clippers games being more packed then HEAT....the HEAT is NJ NETS status

Best thing about sports in ATL. There are plenty of white folx @ Falcons and Hawks game (and definitely Braves games) but black folx run ATL (literally) and at Falcons games it ain't nothing to see bad bytches left and right.

Sitting next to 3 dimes and a few empty seats @ a Falcons game >>>> being squished between three fat white dudes that look like Doug from King of Queens and John Goodman at a game with so-called "better" fan base. All day.

imager.php?id=1262231&t=o
    FTW!
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol. All I know is I got tickets to the bobcats game. But even those ran me about 80 a pop
  • d.green
    edited March 2011
    Options
    best thing about sports in atl. There are plenty of white folx @ falcons and hawks game (and definitely braves games) but black folx run atl (literally) and at falcons games it ain't nothing to see bad bytches left and right.

Sitting next to 3 dimes and a few empty seats @ a falcons game >>>> being squished between three fat white dudes that look like doug from king of queens and john goodman at a game with so-called "better" fan base. All day.

ftw!

lol
  • Datdude87
    edited March 2011
    Options

FTW!

i love boucnin' ?
  • d.green
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Exactly, this should be game of the year

The game of the year in Miami will be Miami NW vs Miami Jackson high school.
    The Soul Bowl.
  • greenwood1921
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    i love boucnin' ?

Peep how the lil boy to her right looked like he turned around and grabbed those tittays. lol. Great job yungin. The force is strong within you.

• Datdude87
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Peep how the lil boy to her right looked like he turned around and grabbed those tittays. lol. Great job yungin. The force is strong within you.

lmao oh ? . i didnt c that. he has been taught well.
  • greenwood1921
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Smh @ that lil ? plannin' that ? the whole game.

"As soon as the Falcons break a big play -- It's on. C'mon Tittays."
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hope it aint like this for the playoffs SMH
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hope it aint like this for the playoffs SMH

Shut yo lopsided head ass up, ? !
  • NastyJones
    NastyJones Members Posts: 156
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Lol. All I know is I got tickets to the bobcats game. But even those ran me about 80 a pop

Damn Buddy thats whats up, I was thinking about going to this game.. Im already going to the denver game with my main chic, then i was thinkin about taking my chick on the side to the bobcats game.. i was going to drop 250 a ticket but i dont know, its only the bobcats
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Shut yo lopsided head ass up, ? !

Da ? ????
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hmmm look at five sweaty ? or ? with FLA ? .....go figure.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    must be nice to play in a town where nobody really gives a ? . the 'fans' would rather be in the streets hollarin at random ? then watchin the game.. word? i guess nobody can afford to buy 2 tickets and take the ? to the game huh?

i can see why mentally weak players like Lebron would prefer to play in Miami since there's no pressure from fans to accomplish anything. going to Chicago must have been his nightmare since people in Chicago are serious about basketball, know the game, watch the games and the games sell out consistently. naw ? all that, too much pressure.. too similar to Cleveland
  • Freshonia
    Freshonia Members Posts: 1,291 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Heat got the lowest attendance rate for any playoff team in the east I think......
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    must be nice to play in a town where nobody really gives a ? . the 'fans' would rather be in the streets hollarin at random ? then watchin the game.. word? i guess nobody can afford to buy 2 tickets and take the ? to the game huh?

i can see why mentally weak players like Lebron would prefer to play in Miami since there's no pressure from fans to accomplish anything. going to Chicago must have been his nightmare since people in Chicago are serious about basketball, know the game, watch the games and the games sell out consistently. naw ? all that, too much pressure.. too similar to Cleveland

Shut the ? up ?
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shut the ? up ?

i'm a ? but you rep ICP? hilarious.

juggano.jpg

? , stop stalking/quoting me.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    i'm a ? but you rep ICP? hilarious.

juggano.jpg

? , stop stalking/quoting me.

Whtas wrong getting mad. Whatever you ? ?
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Whtas wrong getting mad. Whatever you ? ?

are you dyslexic, ? or both?