SMH @ so called Knicks "fans"

Options
D.D.S.
D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
damn, everybody and they mama a knick fan now!
got ? on fb ? riding, ? at the gym braggin now sayin ? like "i been a knick fan sine 93"
FOH w/ the bs!
where was yall when ? was this was happenin????

smmfh. yall ? have no shame..............

Comments

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think this has more to do with NY clinging on to anything that might make them seem relevant in sports again
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    stop hating....the knicks are back!!! just wait till april when you have the "i eat ass face"
  • D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    knicks are an overrated franchise anyway.
    they aint won a ship since '73.
    and cj, smh. u on everybody's bandwagon. lmao...........
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    I think this has more to do with NY clinging on to anything that might make them seem relevant in sports again

yeah because aint no ny sports teams win any championships in recent years......
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »

Giants Superbowl? Jets making the AFC championships 2 years straight? The Yankees ? errbody for the past 20 years? C'mon son.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh at bandwagon ass fans.....

raptor fan forever homie, i dont give a ?
  • MR.CJ
    edited February 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    knicks are an overrated franchise anyway.
    they aint won a ship since '73.
    and cj, smh. u on everybody's bandwagon. lmao...........

naw. i was making fun of em holla
  • D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Philly's 90 minutes from New York...that's my second home. Happy for yall Knicks fans....it wasn't right that New York wasn't a contender. If Melo end up bring NYC a Championship, Lebron gone have the sadface seeing how much of a ? he'd become there.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol, this ? i used to work with is a Giants fan. after they missed the playoffs he was all ova Facebook screaming GO JETS!!!!!!!!

yea, itz funny but I believe some of em always been "silent" knicks fans tho.

lmao and smh.........
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I Know this off topic but im watching this Tyler Perry movie on TBS starring Sanna Lathan and I Would have Jacknifed Powerbombed that ? the way she ? over kenny chadway
  • D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh at bandwagon ass fans.....

raptor fan forever homie, i dont give a ?

i respect that. and btw, b4 anybody come in sayin im a bandwagon fan,
    i wanna let yall ? know i been a lakers fan since '95. that was b4 shaq & kobe, back when our best players were cedric cellabos & nick van exel.
    ? used to clown me all of the time b/c everybody was either a knicks fan or bulls fan.
    real fans rep their teams thru thick and thin.............
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    USC>>>>>

? What U Heard
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Really? The Knicks have become a relevant team again the best you can bring up is "where were you at when they sucked?" Well we didn't go anywhere. NY stayed at the top when it came to attendance every year 00-10. Give it a rest. Knicks fans are some of the best fans in NY. And every good team has bandwagon fans. I say Cleveland fans all up in here last year and now....NOBODY.
  • MR.CJ
    edited February 2011
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    lmao and smh.........

lol that sounds like somebody on the cheap seats
  • D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    Really? The Knicks have become a relevant team again the best you can bring up is "where were you at when they sucked?" Well we didn't go anywhere. NY stayed at the top when it came to attendance every year 00-10. Give it a rest. Knicks fans are some of the best fans in NY. And every good team has bandwagon fans. I say Cleveland fans all up in here last year and now....NOBODY.

stopped readin after the bolded.
    yall ? were nowhere 2 be found.
    i don't remember anybody hollerin about the knicks when yall had isiah as gm and yall best players were eddy curry and steph. smh.
  • Kame
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao

no ? body!!!!!!

LOL for real you'd think there'd be some round though, they all just jumped ship
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    allied wrote: »

? ....? SHOT....Lol
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i don't remember anybody hollerin about the knicks when yall had isiah as gm and yall best players were eddy curry and steph. smh.

This is the dumb ? I don't understand. WTF was there to holler about? We sucked, plain and simple. It would be pretty stupid to be hollering Knicks when you're winning 20 games a year, no? And what the hell is the point bringing up the isiah years anyway?
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Let me ask a legit question: would you rather that Knicks fans be like Cowboy or Eagles fans and constantly chirp every year even when there team isn't good?
  • D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao @ ? comin out the woodworks. prolly was celtics fans last yr. yall ? ass ? disgust me.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao @ ? comin out the woodworks. prolly was celtics fans last yr. yall ? ass ? disgust me.

? ain't that serious bro
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    real talk, suck ? for posting that.

but, I agree....these Knicks "fans" sure are coming out of the woodwork now. My ? who is a Bobcats fan had the nerve to call me the day we traded for Melo talkin bout "we finally did it, we finally got Melo"

then tonight calls me talkin bout "Yes! we did it, we beat the Heat in Miami"

both times im like..."bruh...."
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    when your team suck it aint sht to be bragging about especially on a message board you suffer in silence

but if you were one of them ? talking mad sht when your team was good from the start then they arent anymore you best not go awol ?
  • Kame
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i respect that. and btw, b4 anybody come in sayin im a bandwagon fan,
    i wanna let yall ? know i been a lakers fan since '95. that was b4 shaq & kobe, back when our best players were cedric cellabos & nick van exel.
    ? used to clown me all of the time b/c everybody was either a knicks fan or bulls fan.
    real fans rep their teams thru thick and thin.............

Im not worried right now.... we clearing up cap space we gonna rebuild and put up a good team in the future