edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ the commentator immediately after the block "GAME OVER!!!"
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    [/video]

1 on 1.. thats pretty ideal situation to be in in a clutch situation. in the middle of the court

he should have crossed over.. stepped back and game would have been over.. Amare would be standing on his two feet

Ahhh finally somebody sees this ? . ? wasnt great D, and wasnt a hard block to make. Everyone in the building knows/knew Lebron aint pullin up late in games, he puttin that head down and shootin it as close to the rim as possible.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wtf @ Lebron should've pulled up for a jumper....NOBODY CAN GUARD HIM CONSISTENTLY WHEN HE ATTACKS THE RIM, he did the right thing by going to the rim he just couldnt finish the play.

s2jepeka wrote: »
    Ahhh finally somebody sees this ? . ? wasnt great D, and wasnt a hard block to make. Everyone in the building knows/knew Lebron aint pullin up late in games, he puttin that head down and shootin it as close to the rim as possible.

bruh WTF?? since when this ? attacks the rim in the clutch? He aint tryna get to that free throw line, that ? is Vince Carter at the line in the clutch...he'd rather pull up for a jumper and try to be pretty nh then go attack the rim like he should be doin everytime.
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    SMH @ me puttin up every disclaimer possible in the thread and nggas still comin away w/ that bullshyt 'just nitpicking'

Ngga its not nitpicking. Its a basketball observation. He is predictable in the clutch. He is not pullin up for a mid rage shot. Ever.

The fact he mised is not the issue...the fact you knew what he was going to do is
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wtf @ Lebron should've pulled up for a jumper....NOBODY CAN GUARD HIM CONSISTENTLY WHEN HE ATTACKS THE RIM, he did the right thing by going to the rim he just couldnt finish the play.

bruh WTF?? since when this ? attacks the rim in the clutch? He aint tryna get to that free throw line, that ? is Vince Carter at the line in the clutch...he'd rather pull up for a jumper and try to be pretty nh then go attack the rim like he should be doin everytime.

smh Why do you think he cant beat Boston? Why do you think Wade (who plays the same way) is like 10/50 against Boston this year???

smh

You cant barrel to the hoop everytime/ aginst certain teams
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

u see what happened when he tried to drive to the rim, right??? lmao.
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sports illustrated called him the chosen one and king james

Not lebron

And I agree lebron aint clutch he seems scared like he dont want no parts of them shots,He looked surprised when he hit that shot vs the magic

Like he shocked himself

I cant really argue about the Sports Illustrated ? since I dont know for sure, but didnt he get that tatoo'd??

and COSIGN that Lebron ? , that ? was acting like he just won Game 7 of the Finals......he must never heard of "act like you been there before", since hes obviously never been there.
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2011
    Options
    after how badly he bricked the shot to tie against the bulls can you blame him for wanting to drive it in?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Melo played great "Position" defense on that posession by no means was he in Bron jersey it was great defense considering what Homie said he knew how to play him.. Unpredictability and a diversified game is lethal in clutch situations.. he played soft enough to where it would have been an easy jump shot
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    <<<<<<<==============================

• D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sports illustrated called him the chosen one and king james
    Not lebron

And I agree lebron aint clutch he seems scared like he dont want no parts of them shots,He looked surprised when he hit that shot vs the magic

Like he shocked himself

nah, ? . he's definetely caled himself king james............
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »

we know why this post was made...
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ bron IMMEDIATELY looking for the refs to bail him out

im not gonna sit here and say bron isn't clutch or not...that is debatable but he is NOT used to adversity

it's obvious he didn't think it would be this hard to win a ring, i wonder how much longer he can deal with the pressure of being the "chosen one" and not have a ring
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    smh Why do you think he cant beat Boston? Why do you think Wade (who plays the same way) is like 10/50 against Boston this year???

smh

You cant barrel to the hoop everytime/ aginst certain teams

Ok you didnt say "Lebron vs Boston in the Clutch" we're talkin bout in the clutch moments as a whole right? But thats the reason I thought they shouldnt be on the same team since they both play the same way, have a point guard that cant consistently hit a 3 and have big men that dont space the floor (besides Big Z) so theres always so much clutter when they play unless they're running the break.
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    u see what happened when he tried to drive to the rim, right??? lmao.

lol well thats what happens when you attack the rim hoping for contact and a call instead of going to the rim strong and tryna finish.

You honestly think Melo (or anyone in the NBA) can stop him 1 on 1 from getting to the rim and finishing with a dunk when he really wants it?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im taking my talents to south beach
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options

What? lmao Who have YOU been watchin????

Alo, do you play ball? I swear most of these threads go back to this issue.

Certain nggas (Durant, Melo, Kobe, Pierce) WANT to shoot the J. They want to dribble down, lull you to sleep, and get enough space to pull up for a mid range jumper

That is not Lebron's game. Lebron wants to get around you, get to the bucket, and if you help he kicks it out. He does not shoot jumpers off the dribble late in games.

If you havent realized this rather obvious assessment of Lebron's game, cant help you bruh.
  • D.D.S.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ok you didnt say "Lebron vs Boston in the Clutch" we're talkin bout in the clutch moments as a whole right? But thats the reason I thought they shouldnt be on the same team since they both play the same way, have a point guard that cant consistently hit a 3 and have big men that dont space the floor (besides Big Z) so theres always so much clutter when they play unless they're running the break.

lol well thats what happens when you attack the rim hoping for contact and a call instead of going to the rim strong and tryna finish.

You honestly think Melo (or anyone in the NBA) can stop him 1 on 1 from getting to the rim and finishing with a dunk when he really wants it?

he had an easier shot by takin the midrange. just sayin.........
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LeBron isn't clutch I thought we all knew that....I respec the fact that he's taking the shots now instead of passing them up but still.....missed a potential game tying 3 in Chicago and missed 2 clutch shots last night, Amare swatted one of those ? and the other he actually got free n still missed the 3....no respect for Wade smh...
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This s2jepeka idiot is sayin lebron should pull up for the mid range J over go to the rack? Do that make sense to you?

And he did get fouled in the ecf's wit .7 left and hit 2 ft's to send the game to ot when the cavs were down 2.Lets not act like the guy is SCOTTIE PIPPEN in the clutch

Aww Tommy boy mad again. Yo u a aggie ass ngga, b lmao

But anyway, you are adressing psychlogical ? . Which is exactly what i said im not doin. Tha ? Pippen got to do w/ this...

Im not questioning Bron's heart.

Im talkin his GAME.

A ngga who has confidence in his J does everything JUST to get enough space to get to his SPOT. Think about how Bron is faster than everybody who guard him, but late in games cant get seperation?? Its cause they KNOW he's not pullin up

He should EASILY be able to take three hard dribbles, get seperation, and pull up for a J. Easy. Ask Mike. Ask Kobe. Ask Pierce. Ask Dirk. Ask Durant...etc, etc, etc

I ? w/ Bron, but ive never seen a ngga depend on refs so hard late in games.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Brons just doesnt have a wet jumper. He is a streaky of the dribble shooter and compared to other players Mello, Durant, Kobe who are better overall jump shooter. Lebron can big boy and get layups sometimes but everyone plays off and help comes. If he passes to the open shooter folk criticize and when he forces up tough jumpers he is criticized. He need to work on his post and midrange game every day because when he gets in his 30s and his athleticism starts fading then what
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I cant argue with you bruh, if you're sayin Lebron attacks the rim in the clutch then you arent watching basketball.

I will always remember the play last season on a Sunday afternoon ABC game, the Celtics were destroying the Cavs and the Cavs made the comeback (or the other way around)

there was about 50seconds left maybe, Cavs were down 1 and Lebron just got the ball and was running a fast break but it was 1 vs 2 (Lebron vs Rondo and Paul Pierce)...Lebron was running full speed at them and they were back peddling. lets do this sportsnation style.

A. He attacks the rim with wreckless abandon, finishes the play, AND ONE.

B. Pulls up for a ridiculous 3 pointer which of course he "Lebricks".

C. Runs over to the sideline to give Dan Gilbert a hug.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    aFTER 8 YEARS THE ? STILL SHOOK TO TAKE THE BIG SHOTS?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lebron aint clutch period I cant even believe this is even debateable wat was the last game winner he hit???( game 2 against orlando?) I aint trynna look at those "stats in clutch situations" ? from pure observation it's not in him
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im not go say he not clutch cause he miss game winners, against the bulls he was the only heat making plays down the stretch and he tied the game up before Deng hit the 3.
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Y'all act like LeBron went 1-on-1 with Amare. Amare had great help defense. Melo got dogged to the rack. If Amare didn't slide over we'd be talking about Melo's poor defense.

Melo gave him an easy lay up.
This discussion has been closed.