Lebron in the Clutch

Options

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i never understood why ? purposely ? up someone screen name like thats funny or something

kanye-west-500x375.jpg
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL LeBron stans gettin ? on in here.....LeBron is a great talent and he definately embraced the whole "King James" persona so as somebody said, he gotta take good criticism with the bad plain and simple...? in here bringing up Kobe and Pippen in here desperate as ? lol
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So was Wade supposed to shoot that shot....after Anthony Carter done locked that ? up all game?

If Bron would've passed it this thread would be about Kobe and Jordan never would've passed up a game winner.

Maybe Bronny isn't clutch. It's cool. But he's clearly the best player on that team, and he was having the best game of anyone on the Heat, so it took the shot.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    qoolaide33 wrote: »
    So was Wade supposed to shoot that shot....after Anthony Carter done locked that ? up all game?

If Bron would've passed it this thread would be about Kobe and Jordan never would've passed up a game winner.

Maybe Bronny isn't clutch. It's cool. But he's clearly the best player on that team, and he was having the best game of anyone on the Heat, so it took the shot.

You obviously didnt watch the game the second half Wade barely got a chance to touch the rock bcuz they were running the offense thru Bosh in the second half.. AC did do a good job but Wade neva got into the flow of second half at all
  • yroholla
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol yeah somebody give Anthony Carter DPOY for "locking" up Wade....smh....Wade was in foul trouble...all he did was shoot poorly, he still rebounded, got assists and timely steals....and regardless of how u feel about Wade, myself along with many others would rather Wade take that last shot....u mad?? Lol ? outta here stan ass ?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    i never understood why ? purposely ? up someone screen name like thats funny or something

kanye-west-500x375.jpg

name names ? . lmao.
  • yroholla
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Great strip by Carter, I won't downplay what the Knicks did...point is from Chicagos missed 3 to last nights Swatted lay up attempt to take the lead and actually getting a good look at the 3 to go ot ud think LeBron would pass to Wade by now?? And yea u are a well known stan n just throw hate to Wade out of spite...u even said Rose>>> Wade....be serious with urself ? ur biased
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    name names ? . lmao.

woah316 in this thread, that sova nah guy from cleveland did it with mine. ? happens every now and then...

names named ? lol
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I saw wade get stripped by carter,stand in the corner and become a non factor he threw the ball away twice in the clutch too

Only time he scored was on a broken play where he dunked on the baseline

carter volunteered to stick wade just like melo did lebron and shut him down.You right you apologizing for wades horrible play again and Im the 'stan'

Makes sense

You didnt see Wade throw away the ball in the clutch Bosh thru it away to Billups.. And Bron threw away which was stolen by Billups all in the last 3 minutes.. ? you just hate Wade
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Lol yeah somebody give Anthony Carter DPOY for "locking" up Wade....smh....Wade was in foul trouble...all he did was shoot poorly, he still rebounded, got assists and timely steals....and regardless of how u feel about Wade, myself along with many others would rather Wade take that last shot....u mad?? Lol ? outta here stan ass ?

You think Wade shot 5-15 with 5 turnovers because he was in foul trouble? Really? That sounds like some Wade-stan ass ? to me.

And not even just last game, but Wade has had plenty of horrible games this year. Way more than LeBron, who is clearly the best player on that team. But you want Wade to take the shot?

I don't see your point homie
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You think Wade shot 5-15 with 5 turnovers because he was in foul trouble? Really? That sounds like some Wade-stan ass ? to me.

And not even just last game, but Wade has had plenty of horrible games this year. Way more than LeBron, who is clearly the best player on that team. But you want Wade to take the shot?

He had a bad shooting night he still had 7 boards and 9 assist..

And yes i would still let him take the last shot bcuz he is more clutch then Bron even with the bad shooting night
  • yroholla
    edited February 2011
    Options

Yea Wade had more bad games than LeBron, but not enough to ? on dude....ain't like Wade don't have player of the weeks and player of the month awards this season even if u wanna highlight his horrible games....point is Wade changed up his game, LeBron refuses to do so....Wade will stlll have to adjust to not being the main ballhandler so he gonna ? up here and there its obvious...

In conclusion Wade and clutch go together better than LeBron and clutch....quote me on that
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I 'hate' wade cuz I bring up facts about him leaving playoff games wit injuries and how horrible he has played vs the pacers and C's this season

Its not acceptable when YOUR favorite players get held accountable for they ? ups

And since I saw wade play in high school,twice kind of impossible to hate him you new ? just started the dickriding and bandwagoning

I know he can ball he just soft as ?

? you cant control injuries he human ? not superman.. This year Bosh has missed more games than him if im not mistaken.. If the ? healthy he play simple as that
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Yea Wade had more bad games than LeBron, but not enough to ? on dude....ain't like Wade don't have player of the weeks and player of the month awards this season even if u wanna highlight his horrible games....point is Wade changed up his game, LeBron refuses to do so....Wade will stlll have to adjust to not being the main ballhandler so he gonna ? up here and there its obvious...

In conclusion Wade and clutch go together better than LeBron and clutch....quote me on that

I love Bron but that ? refuse to play off ball.. he might do one back door cut a game he should be beastly
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao gtfoh ^^^^^^^
  • yroholla
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol ok so Nash did more for his team when he was MVP....does that mean Nash>>>> Kobe, LeBron, Wade in 06??? Shut the ? up Tommy ur done
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lebron cant create his own shot

what the gotdamn ? ??
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tommy you could have found something better to prove your point then that video of Rose and Wade it was a basic crossover and he didnt even put Wade on skates ? ..
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lebron cant create his own shot

what the gotdamn ? ??

lmao.........
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lebron aint bout that clutch life..

that ? the dan marino of the nba
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wasnt tryna prove a point that was a strong move my point got proven when the bulls won both times they played and are 1.5 games back in the standings without the hype

If I want to show wade lookin bad I'll just post how carter yoked him up last night or his games vs the c's this year

All 3 of em

Everyone have bad games hell Chalmers took Rose cookies like 3 times in the last game.. your point??
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wade went 2-12 and 5-17 vs the pacers too.Everybody has a bad game or 7-8

I dont follow Rose enough to point out if he have a bad games or not but im sure he does considering he shoots a worst percentage from the field then DWade
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That ? jamal is a ride or die ? and I watch the whole nba not just my team,Thats why I remember

Good for wade havin a better % to bad that dont translate W's especially in them head to head match ups

? you a clown and watch your mouth cupcake ass ? ..

THE BULLS are winning the head to head not Rose ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao wade should win an oscar
This discussion has been closed.