Yo I got a stomach fetish... What are yours?

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    you look great, that tan really agrees with u, seems like you have a six-pack to me

that water looks absolutely gorgeous too

Aww thanks, you just made me blush. And yeah its the lake my family has a cabin, its a really nice lake, and it was really beautiful day.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mainly b/c of ? logic like this........

oh naa im usually self conscious cause i dont have a pack lmao
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sammm wrote: »
    right or left hook.
    wheres hes hitting it from a straight position but his head is rubbing my walls.
    that ? drives me nuts

no curved ? for the win

i like uncircumcised, dont judge me
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no curved ? for the win

i like uncircumcised, dont judge me

Yeah I don't think we're gonna work out together.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    will munny wrote: »
    yeah i don't think we're gonna work out together.

your white tho
    thats the exception
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    your white tho
    thats the exception

I'm white, but the ? pink.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I get self conscious when ? got 6 packs ? that

Damn I thought the ladies loved the six pack. Why would you be self conscious about that?
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    As long as his stomach isn't getting in the way of his ? I'm good.

Six packs are too much and they usually mean he's in the gym more than he's with me.

SMH I cant believe you're saying this. SMH Do you know how hard it is to get and maintain a six pack only to her a female say she ain't feeling it? That's the equivalent of a woman who is in the gym constantly with a great body working hard only to get dissed by a guy that prefers fat & obese women. LOL

That's wild.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH I cant believe you're saying this. SMH Do you know how hard it is to get and maintain a six pack only to her a female say she ain't feeling it? That's the equivalent of a woman who is in the gym constantly with a great body working hard only to get dissed by a guy that prefers fat & obese women. LOL

That's wild.

Lol..don't get me wrong, they're still nice to look at...very nice.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "In Chris Rock voice" ? it's some good ? up under this gut! :( That joke went over a lot of peoples head, stomachs on women not cool
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

That's wild.

I don't get why that is so difficult to understand. It's called a preference. Not every man finds a washboard, ripped stomach like Janet's attractive and it's just the same for women like myself. There is no underlying reason behind it, I just don't like bodies that I consider too built or brolic ie. LL Cool J's body. It is not in the least bit attractive. If anything I personally prefer some definition without any bulk.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn I thought the ladies loved the six pack. Why would you be self conscious about that?

cause i dont have that extremely flat tummy so when a 6 pack type guy is putting in work i simply cant enjoy myself cause im worried that he's analyzing my body

my BF is in the gym right ? now workin on his abs, that ? enrages me
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cause i dont have that extremely flat tummy so when a 6 pack type guy is putting in work i simply cant enjoy myself cause im worried that he's analyzing my body

So do he nut on your stomach
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't get why that is so difficult to understand. It's called a preference. Not every man finds a washboard, ripped stomach like Janet's attractive and it's just the same for women like myself. There is no underlying reason behind it, I just don't like bodies that I consider too built or brolic ie. LL Cool J's body. It is not in the least bit attractive. If anything I personally prefer some definition without any bulk.

I never said it was difficult to understand. I just asked the OTHER two ladies why they didn't like them is all. To be honest, I've NEVER heard a woman ever say that. I know women don't like dudes that are like them big body building dudes, but a six pack?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So do he nut on your stomach

uh yea he always does why?
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options

So I'm I to assume that you really don't abs,but just don't want to be judged on your body?

Can't lie once you hit the gym, some guys do like a woman in shape. I can't speak for where you are from, but there are a LOT of chubby, slightly overweight, and obese women in VA.
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i LOVE a six pack on a guy,very sexy imo. my hubby is naturally muscular, he barely has to work out and he always has abs and muscles. i call him my trophy husband and tell him i married him for his body all the time lol

Married? SMH How old were you when you got married?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So I'm I to assume that you really don't abs,but just don't want to be judged on your body?

Can't lie once you hit the gym, some guys do like a woman in shape. I can't speak for where you are from, but there are a LOT of chubby, slightly overweight, and obese women in VA.

well i actually do like guys with soft tummys lol
    not no fat ? tho
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If a chick has keri hilsons body type.. ( Long smooth legs and a fye shoe game) a ? will drop everything..
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    8x0t51.gif

. .
    fat ass kid should be ashamed
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I do.

My favorite parts on a man tho: hands and legs. Not too many men have big muscular legs so I do a double take when I see them.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fresh line up.
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol, what is so "wow" about that? u asked and i answered, made it clear that those are only my preferences, not makin any blanket statements here. and that trophy husband thing was a joke, but he is gorgeous and fits what i find appealing perfectly

You hurt son's feelings. LOL
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I love a "slew-footed" man that wears basketball shorts with jordans & sits with his legs open. lol, that ish is sexy to me.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got a ? .....SMH......not like I wanna lick your toes but, like Dame Dash in State Property. "Yo dog...i might have to send your chick back pregnant cuz she lookin fly & I'm really diggin her feet". Nothin worse when a sexy chick with bruised, ? up feet.

Also....excuse my ignorance of the human biology but, that area from a woman's neck to the tip of her breast. One of the sexiest places on a woman's body...

84958.jpg