Woman's Mentality Pt. 3: A Thankyou to some IC Homies

Options
DaChef
DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in Growing Pains
So I just wanted to thank the people who offered their tips in the Woman's Mentality Pt. 1-2 threads. I know our goal was to help Young Ice, but I also used some of the advice myself. Ex: I stopped asking chicks to dance, now I just tell them I wanna dance or slowly grab their hands, I tried this last night and I'd be lyin if I said the chick didn't smile like the one in this R Kelly Video @ 3:12:

Now if u take a look at my AVI(pause for hallmark moment), that's my sexy ass, so ? u Young Ice for sayin' I was ugly. And the bad ? Im holdin up is another one I've been trying to get at for a lil while. Instead of giving her attention, this time I gave her only a lil attention, and ignored her. At one point I was talkin to her friend and she came into the room after she had been glarin at us for a while, saying "whats goin on in here" cuz she wanted to leave. Her friend got agitated and said she wanted to stay a few more minutes. ? i dont think i've had two female friends get agitated with each other over me, EVER, so obviously something is working better than before. Even though I didnt get any, it's like one IC dude said: It's better to work toward havin several dimes in rotation, than to waste your time on havin one average chick for the night. So with all respect...THANK YOU!!!

Comments

• ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smh your game is weak
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    lol@3:12.......

hahahahahahahha
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • DaChef
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    But what did you gain?
    Anyone can be friendly with a female
    even homos have sexy female friends

If u didn't score arent you back where you started?

Nope, one step closer. Aren't you 19 or 20 yr. old? Shouldn't you be playing videogames?
  • DaChef
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smh your game is weak

E-Hater/ E-Gangsta
  • DaChef
    edited March 2011
    Options
    im 19 in 16 days

one step closer to what? holding hands?

lol

U finna get friend zoneded
    your the one who doesn't have the courage to ask a woman out. Nah see that's why i keep sayin stay in school, take some psychology. people tend to become more comfortable with u the more time u interact with them. In other words women let their guards down when they get to know you, and feel your not a threat. And the friend zone is just an excuse for guys to blame something else other than themselves for why a woman doesnt want them, instead of just admitting that she didnt feel him from the start. I know plenty people that were friends before they dated/married. ? this turned into another lecture for you.
  • DaChef
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont need to approach women, they line up to suck my ?

lol @ ur thread getting moved to the worst sub-section the IC haz to offer

lol im not even mad, getting moved here is f'n hilarious.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL the chick in your avi isnt nothing special, whats with the wack sliver jacket? what are you one of the new kids on the block, and the glasses on inside smh what at you a rapper?

LOL at a young ice schooling you on game and hes not even 19 yet ahahaha