Name something that you wish WWE/TNA/ROH would change

Options
f.e.d.s.
f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
1. Daniel Bryan's name back to Bryan Danielson
2. Daniel Bryan's entrance
3. ROH annoucers (the old man that looks like J.R.'s cousin)
4. Make R-Truth and Kofi Kingston heel and have them managed by Booker T a la Doom

Comments

• destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tna to have proper wrestling matches on ppv that show how good their wrestlers are

wwe to go tv-14

roh to have a national show that has big backing .....
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hope for the WWE to create characters and gimmicks I would care to watch. Or at least let them have a say in their storylines and add some of their own input.

For starters, I hope for TNA to hire Paul Heyman. The rest will fall into place.

I have the ROH 1st Anniversary DVD, but I'm not a follower, so I can't say what they need to change.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    TNA has to change everything, including their name.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wwe: Cut that pg ? out i was a youngin when the additude era was goin on that aint stop ya from doing all the wild ? ... ? these kids
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited March 2011
    Options
    As for WWE, stop breaking up tag teams too quick, well, really their tag team division period needs work. Go back to charging $30-$35 for PPVs. More undercard buildup for PPVs.

TNA: Stop pushing has beens, just stop being corny, get Jeff Jarrett off TV once and for all NOBODY has ever watched wrestling for Jeff Jarrett.

ROH: Haven't seen much but I like what I've seen, they just need a good TV contract.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WWE: back to fast the paced style, less PG ? , most titles unified, Micheal Cole off TV, a respectable tag-team division, Cena as a heel, less hectic work schedule for wrestlers, wrestlers that have wrestled atleast 10 years would automatically be given an easier work schedule.

TNA: ( too much to name really, but here's some of it) Fire Russo, Fire Flair, Fire Hogan, fire Bischoff, fire Jeff Hardy, stop hiring WWE bums, stop hiring reality stars and other celebs, stop the WWE references/imitating, get better investors so you can actually pay talent and get a better looking arena, get better bookies, get better writers, end most gimmick matches, go back to having a world title that looks like it wasn't designed by Orlando Jordan

ROH: Haven't watched enough to comment on it.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    WWE: back to fast the paced style, less PG ? , most titles unified, Micheal Cole off TV, a respectable tag-team division, Cena as a heel, less hectic work schedule for wrestlers, wrestlers that have wrestled atleast 10 years would automatically be given an easier work schedule.

TNA: ( too much to name really, but here's some of it) Fire Russo, Fire Flair, Fire Hogan, fire Bischoff, fire Jeff Hardy, stop hiring WWE bums, stop hiring reality stars and other celebs, stop the WWE references/imitating, get better investors so you can actually pay talent and get a better looking arena, get better bookies, get better writers, end most gimmick matches, go back to having a world title that looks like it wasn't designed by Orlando Jordan

ROH: Haven't watched enough to comment on it.

one of your wishes has already come true

stingbelt.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wwe
    have the 3 main titles (wwe,i.c,tag) and maybe another undercard belt.

Make real tag teams not just pair up to dudes.

Stop having belts change so much.

End the brand ? that half the roster on raw the other half on smack down is damaging the product since the same matches happen every week.

Some wrestlers need to learn how to cut proms like back in the days.

Build up feuds.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    come on son. this is a wrestling section, not a spoilers section.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wish Cena changed up his gimmick ooooor became a heel

I wish Miz had the belt taken off of him and stayed in that IC level where he belonged

I wish Morrison and Kofi had a championship run in their respective brands

I wish we had more divas that could wrestle
    i wish WWe pushed in ring talent instead of favorited talent or mic talent or whatever they push these days.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i was gonna say tna needs to change that belt but they already did

4gp83o.jpg
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the new belt is GOAT
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

TNA: Stop pushing has beens, just stop being corny, get Jeff Jarrett off TV once and for all NOBODY has ever watched wrestling for Jeff Jarrett.

yo I lol'd at this....

WWE
    give Mark Henry a Title run....make big show lose weight.....take the belt from the miz and never give it back, turn cena heel, make a hart foundation stable with the second gen., stop having cena and orton run through stables like they have superpowers, bring back shelton and give him a title run

TNA
    take jarrett off of tv like the homie said above, get some entertaining story lines...damn just re-work the whole damn show