until teacher calls upon me and I show off my telling of a story
of a man that escape the prison and sees the beauty
of a world that he used to see

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is pretty deep real p, thanks for sharing with us..

I had to re-read this jawn a few times.. likewise, your jawns never disappoint me..

keep writing and dropping them words called poetry fellow poet :)

peace!
  • REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thanks for the props tupacfan...lol this piece was from one of my dark weeks where i just didn't want to be bothered...i'm good though...i look at those moments as inspiration...thanks again:cool:
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thanks for the props tupacfan...lol this piece was from one of my dark weeks where i just didn't want to be bothered...i'm good though...i look at those moments as inspiration...thanks again:cool:

no doubt fam, i know i have many of em' moments.. and it's always good to write about em' so you can have a reflective moment as well..
  • REAL_POETICAL
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    no doubt fam, i know i have many of em' moments.. and it's always good to write about em' so you can have a reflective moment as well..

most def...i'm saving all the reflections for my book...so far so good but my computer crapped out on me a few months ago...had to start over and i'm more focus now on this one...you still writing your book?
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    most def...i'm saving all the reflections for my book...so far so good but my computer crapped out on me a few months ago...had to start over and i'm more focus now on this one...you still writing your book?

sounds just like I, so much stuff has transpired over the past few months, personal stuff and such, and it came to a skretching halt :( But i am in the process of giving birth to something anew, basically starting over as well. See, it don't work out when it's a collaboration so yea, I 'm definitely on a solo tip now so i guess it's all good.. patients is a virture though, right? yea.. you should know lol.. but i'm glad your working on your's though.
  • REAL_POETICAL
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    sounds just like I, so much stuff has transpired over the past few months, personal stuff and such, and it came to a skretching halt :( But i am in the process of giving birth to something anew, basically starting over as well. See, it don't work out when it's a collaboration so yea, I 'm definitely on a solo tip now so i guess it's all good.. patients is a virture though, right? yea.. you should know lol.. but i'm glad your working on your's though.

it sure is...i'm trying to take my time with this book and not go all out and fail...this project i'm working on will be like a eye opener to those thats been closing their eyes for so long...so they can see their "beautiful ugly" and embrace it for it's ability to mold character...instead of exposing a flaw
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it sure is...i'm trying to take my time with this book and not go all out and fail...this project i'm working on will be like a eye opener to those thats been closing their eyes for so long...so they can see their "beautiful ugly" and embrace it for it's ability to mold character...instead of exposing a flaw

i feel you real p, that's the best way to go, and honestly some ppl could really benefit from that you know.. i know i have gone thru some thangs and some of the most challenging ? i had to ever endure has shaped me into the person i am today.. rock solid.. YOu definitely have to share with us though.. and take your time, we weren't rushed into this world, so let nature take it's course b...