Ladies, u go out to the bar/club/etc with your girls, including your fat/ugly friend

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
You're feeling sexy, smelling good and looking good enough to ? in a club bathroom and ya'll see this attractive guy eying ya'll down. He walks over to ya'll and starts hitting on your fat/ugly friend, what runs through your minds. lmfao Listen now, we all know there is a fat or ugly chick in every group, generally the DD, cockblocker, or the one with the money, so don't give me no "i don't have ugly friends". Back to the topic, what runs through your mind when that happens, me and my boys have this routine we run on girls, in where we use that routine to confuse them and run game.

Comments

• Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the fat one be the one with the ? so she gone always get it. the pretty skinny hoes aint hip and feel disrespected. the fat friend be down to earth and her friends be on that ? . ? is ? . and she may even be a keeper. one day that fat girl gonna get her ? together and lose mad weight and shine. them other hoes gonna still be struttin and stuntin and alone.

mark my words. a dime cant do ? for me except holla at her friend for me. i aint on that bs. i wanna bounce on something. bounce. not hurt my pervis on some skinny hoe. that kinda sucks.

only dudes that ? will feel me. the rest of yall gone continue to play games with them long weave wearing broads wit no ? and flat chesteses.
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    the fat one be the one with the ? so she gone always get it. the pretty skinny hoes aint hip and feel disrespected. the fat friend be down to earth and her friends be on that ? . ? is ? . and she may even be a keeper. one day that fat girl gonna get her ? together and lose mad weight and shine. them other hoes gonna still be struttin and stuntin and alone.

mark my words. a dime cant do ? for me except holla at her friend for me. i aint on that bs. i wanna bounce on something. bounce. not hurt my pervis on some skinny hoe. that kinda sucks.

only dudes that ? will feel me. the rest of yall gone continue to play games with them long weave wearing broads wit no ? and flat chesteses.

LMFAO

I ain't gonna lie, sometimes me and my homeboys go hogging for fat chicks. Last time we did it, we went to this country bar and pulled two fat ? , brought them back to our house and ? them. ? showed up to our house eating food. lmfao

But back to the topic though, i generally use the fat chick to ? with the skinny ? ego and then they will compete for your attention.
  • bugsy0911
    bugsy0911 Members Posts: 373
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oldest gimmick in the book. You chat up the fat or ugly friend, show her attention hoping the green monster does the rest for you with the more attractive ladies in the group. I don't know if it really works but many have tried it.
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bugsy0911 wrote: »
    Oldest gimmick in the book. You chat up the fat or ugly friend, show her attention hoping the green monster does the rest for you with the more attractive ladies in the group. I don't know if it really works but many have tried it.

It works, that's when you need friends who have game too. Once you get in, you're boy will get introduce to all her friends, and that's when he brings ya'll in. Make sure your friends aren't just standing their waiting to get in, have them working the room talking to other chicks.
  • bugsy0911
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It works, that's when you need friends who have game too. Once you get in, you're boy will get introduce to all her friends, and that's when he brings ya'll in. Make sure your friends aren't just standing their waiting to get in, have them working the room talking to other chicks.

Never played those games. I'd walk in a club, scope the room, catch a shorty's eye once, twice and then it's every man for himself. If she with a crew and they doing their own thing, Imma wait for her to shoot me that okay nod when the right song come on and slide in. Let wing men handle the ugly broads. That kind of strategy is hit or miss and I'd rather strike out than bunt.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fat girls need love to you know, just not by me tho
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    looking good enough to ? in a club bathroom

lmmao..................
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

your post just read me totally.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    dont big girls have big vaginas?

i cant do that
    i need a woman with an equally small genitalia.

smh...no :( leave us fat hoes alone..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

fat hoes need love too

hey charlie
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMFAO

I ain't gonna lie, sometimes me and my homeboys go hogging for fat chicks. Last time we did it, we went to this country bar and pulled two fat ? , brought them back to our house and ? them. ? showed up to our house eating food. lmfaoBut back to the topic though, i generally use the fat chick to ? with the skinny ? ego and then they will compete for your attention.

damn breh, well sometimes a fat ? jus needs to get bent over i guess......long as she look good wit it
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

charlie got a fuckable mouth
  • bugsy0911
    edited March 2011
    Options

Why do you say you're fat when you're not fat? And if you think you're fat, what do you call fat ? ? And I'm not being facetious or simping, I'm serious. I know a lot of women who say, "I'm fat" but really, what do yall call the fat ? then?
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    charlie got a fuckable mouth

I know, you know when you can tell a chick give good head. Charlies lips look like two croissants.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why do you say you're fat when you're not fat? And if you think you're fat, what do you call fat ? ? And I'm not being facetious or simping, I'm serious. I know a lot of women who say, "I'm fat" but really, what do yall call the fat ? then?

This. But some women know how to take their pics at just the right angle to pull the wool over your eyes. Anyway...I'd hit. **shrug**
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You're feeling sexy, smelling good and looking good enough to ? in a club bathroom and ya'll see this attractive guy eying ya'll down. He walks over to ya'll and starts hitting on your fat/ugly friend, what runs through your minds. lmfao Listen now, we all know there is a fat or ugly chick in every group, generally the DD, cockblocker, or the one with the money, so don't give me no "i don't have ugly friends". Back to the topic, what runs through your mind when that happens, me and my boys have this routine we run on girls, in where we use that routine to confuse them and run game.

I don't care...actually I have never seen this happen but if I did I wouldn't care.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMFAO

I ain't gonna lie, sometimes me and my homeboys go hogging for fat chicks. Last time we did it, we went to this country bar and pulled two fat ? , brought them back to our house and ? them. ? showed up to our house eating food. lmfao

But back to the topic though, i generally use the fat chick to ? with the skinny ? ego and then they will compete for your attention.

blk dudes need stop ? fat chicks period its making us look bad
    or atleast do that ? behind close doors.
  • texas409
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    I don't care...actually I have never seen this happen but if I did I wouldn't care.

what clubs you go to in htown?
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what clubs you go to in htown?

I've never been to a club, that's probably why this hasn't happened to me lol
  • bugsy0911
    edited March 2011
    Options

I'm thinking the same thing. Why would an attractive girl care? More than likely she's think you beneath her. Playing that kind of game just seem hit or miss and if a chick fall for that kind of gimmick, she got her head too far up her own ass.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    shes 18 breh,

idk why, but this post just had me dyin
  • texas409
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've never been to a club, that's probably why this hasn't happened to me lol

you gotta step out and see the city

get you a good buzz and hit a club
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fat hoes need love too

hey charlie

word? so, let's make our stomachs clap..my lil ol husky boo :)

no, I am fat. ive posted full pics before.
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This. But some women know how to take their pics at just the right angle to pull the wool over your eyes. Anyway...I'd hit. **shrug**

Im a myspace angle guru... HOLLA
  • bugsy0911
    edited March 2011
    Options

I know and I know you know they got bigger ? out there. So what you call them?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    word? so, let's make our stomachs clap..my lil ol husky boo :)

Must've missed that thread. Gon and drop them ? RIGHT here...RIGHT now. Lol. Tick Tock!