Ladies do regular dudes/guys still have a shot??

Options

Comments

• Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ar1134 wrote: »
    you're pretty dumb huh

Hi .
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    of course they do....how is a regular person (me), gonna turn someone down because they're regular.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you're pretty dumb huh

11jqck5.gif
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    Hi .

hey stranger! where ya been?
  • ar1134
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    11jqck5.gif

^^^dumbness confirmed... carry on
  • Elle_Music
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hey stranger! where ya been?

I've been busy...which is always a good thing....Where and how have you been? Everything good?
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^dumbness confirmed... carry on

What are you talking about? You out of no where
    asking me am I dumb? :l
  • Elle_Music
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What are you talking about? You out of no where
    asking me am I dumb? :l

Dang Yummy, you've been catching heat from the IC all day...its just not your day is it...
  • ar1134
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've been busy...which is always a good thing....Where and how have you been? Everything good?

busy selling properties i hope! i've been around- always on gchat ;). been great, new developments with the music. no complaints.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dang Yummy, you've been catching heat from the IC all day...its just not your day is it...

Lol,I know! But I'm not going on Gangsta mode no more though.
  • Elle_Music
    edited March 2011
    Options
    busy selling properties i hope! i've been around- always on gchat ;). been great, new developments with the music. no complaints.

lol yea busy doing that, and busy in the studio....got a lot of stuff workin, so its been an extra good month....and cool i'll probably hop on gchat in a lil bit....Can you send me a message via gchat so i can see if it comes to my phone? if i need to make myself visible let me know
    Lol,I know! But I'm not going on Gangsta mode no more though.

lol, shoot you might have to stay in gangsta mode in order to survive the night...lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The ? that be at the stop light hawking his wack ass cd always in the "studio"
    SMH @ my homeboy Chuck being 40 still talking bout dropping his first rap album, ? always freestyling over a song you trying to listen to

Not worse than the ? that wanted to be rappers so bad in high school that they felt like they had to look, act, and speak like a rapper 24/7...there was a crew of ? in my high school that swore they were gonna make it, only 1 of them actually was even decent, and them ? looked *Insert rapper here* and everytime you talked to one of them you felt like at any minute they were gonna start freestyling right in the middle of the conversation
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Chicks are having relationships with 'regular' dudes everyday

I'm starting to think you ? don't meet women

Like ever
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

Like ever

they do...they meet these women that are dimes with a phat ass that can't cook, clean, and have 3 kids but apparently can't ? , don't have a job and is addicted to welfare
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Rule 1 : Stop being thirsty & chasing women.

Think about the nonverbal cues that sends; that you have to prove you're worth her attention. you already psychologically placed yourself below her & that's lame ? ? at it's finest. That ? should be chasing you. Difference between lame ? on here & real ? going places. One has to convince women to give him a chance & the other gives off an aura that she should hope you let her ride along. Rick Fox....RICK.....FOX!!!!
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Rule # 2 - Get Your Money Right

No woman wants no broke ass man. The same way yall don't want no fat, ugly broad with 3 kids. Well...some of yall :rolleyes:. Can't fault the women here....because I don't see Trey Songs lookin ? wifing up scust buckets. If you know you can get a BMW, are you gonna go & get the Saab? Hell nah. Get your degree, get your money right, let your nuts hang & options will come. Hopefully you won't start trickin though.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Like ever
    LOL this^^^
    blackrain wrote: »
    Not worse than the ? that wanted to be rappers so bad in high school that they felt like they had to look, act, and speak like a rapper 24/7...there was a crew of ? in my high school that swore they were gonna make it, only 1 of them actually was even decent, and them ? looked *Insert rapper here* and everytime you talked to one of them you felt like at any minute they were gonna start freestyling right in the middle of the conversation
    Can't relate, been out of school 20 years and most cats were'nt inspiring rappers but I know what you mean, but what's worse is cats my age still trying to get on smh :(
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Listen to Maalik, and quit worrying about those type of hoes, they're only there for the money, and soon as the money/fame/juice is gone they are on tho the next dude anyway. Hate to say it but dudes are the same way. I'm in a fraternity, and the day after we crossed 4 of my line brothers immediately ran around campus chasing after the hoes they didn't have the courage to chase before they got their letters. Immature, weak minded women "upgrade" and immature, weak minded men "upgrade" ? just happens.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I respect all the women who came out truthfully and said yes, cuz some women be having very high standards when they themselves anit worth a damn. If a chick anit a college educated dimepiece, or wealthy dimepiece she shouldn't be turning down every ? that comes her way.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You aint gotta be a rapper or athlete to get the kind of women their really talking about just a cat with a some type of popularity. You can be a club promoter and have these women wanting to be around just have some pub yo it's easy.
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea

dont get caught up in the hype. Ask her to describe her dream man...................then compare that ? to her descriptions/ degradations of her ex or her baby daddy or whoever the ? preceded you, and note the discrepancies

you dont match her dream man, but neither did the other cats, you good money my G

say word....women say one thing & do another LOL...I remember this one girl I had the jones for badddddddddd, she used to play so hard to get. she had a mile long list of what she desired in a man. This was when I was head student in simpery 101. Obviously I lost out on her. i recently got up with her again & she had a baby by a ? that's beneath me & the "dream" dude she described in every way. I'll never understand that ? about women. They'll say they want the Stanford Law graduate with a BMW & a timeshare in Panama but, if Mike-Mike hit that juicebox with the correct velocity, all those requirements fly out the window
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what dude is out here really feeling heart broken because chics don't like "regular guys"?
    a ? chic down for the one nighter can't tell a baller from a "regular dude", so who cares...
    lol@cats looking for relationships with golddiggers...

exactly
    seriously lol. Cats on this board ? on certain types of women for being the most disgusting, morally indigent, reprehensible creatures out....THEN express anger for those same women not being w/ them or "recognizing a good man" in the same breath. Like seriously, you wanted her in that manner? lmao

I dont really think the threadstarter was doing that , but still

as I said before. mofos mad that the chicks they want.. dont want them.
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    I dont think dude in that video is talking about regular women .... he talking about skeezers who chase ? with paper ..
    now my question to t/s .. are u subliminally saying regular ? are chasing waterfalls and should stick to the rivers and lakes that they're used to ?

another thing is if ? stopped putting ? on a pedastal relations with simple broads wouldn't be so complex ..

as I said before ? need to stay in their league and they will be less bitter. sound like dude in the video need to get a fat chick who will appreciate him.

Like ever

lmao. he (dude in video) just in denial about his market value. look how he look and talk. I mean really. if dude really wanna know. he looks like the baby father of some weed smoking chick who is on welfare and hangs on the block. that's his league. if he dont rap... why do he look like that? what kind of woman does he really expect to attract.
    that is a serious inquiry too? he was in high school when Pac died but hollering at a chick significantly younger than him. what doe he expect to have in common with her? then mad because she aint responding to him... Son you're a loser. nothing to do with that chick looking for a baller. she recognized he a loser and ignored his texts and bbm's. dude looks and talks like a loser and thinks he deserve the same chicks ballers and rappers are ? ... C'mon Son
    Maalik wrote: »
    Rule # 2 - Get Your Money Right

No woman wants no broke ass man. The same way yall don't want no fat, ugly broad with 3 kids. Well...some of yall :rolleyes:. Can't fault the women here....because I don't see Trey Songs lookin ? wifing up scust buckets. If you know you can get a BMW, are you gonna go & get the Saab? Hell nah. Get your degree, get your money right, let your nuts hang & options will come. Hopefully you won't start trickin though.

precisely.
    CMac wrote: »
    I respect all the women who came out truthfully and said yes, cuz some women be having very high standards when they themselves anit worth a damn. If a chick anit a college educated dimepiece, or wealthy dimepiece she shouldn't be turning down every ? that comes her way.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't date a pro athlete or rapper and I've had opportunities to but was not interested and so I declined.
    A so called "regular" brother can be my King before any of said "non regular" men and I am pretty sure this is not at all uncommon. Some folks can have such short sided views of all things.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Males will agree

Females will come out the woodworks with stories of former super models who they happen to be long time friends with now dating Jr. High Math Teachers.

I will continue to ? on these hoes in random threads.

Peace.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah alot of chicks especially in NY MIAMi and LA dont ? with regular ? .
    its sad some of my best freinds are regular ? and they have those problems

i feel sorry for them and the shallow chicks who are just happy to be somebody's ? bucket.
    alot of these chicks are not even getting paid.

I mean lets assume 99% of chicks are hoes which is scientfically variable.
    you gonna ? an athlete for free,where u can get a ? who an assistant manager
    at bestbuy to pay yo phone and lightbill.

to all the regular dudes out there just get yo paper up and start chasing hoes
    a few yrs ago I was in yall position.