I've never ate the box before

Options
truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Powder Room
Ladies, have you messed with a man that never performed oral sex? How did u deal with that? Were u his first? When I tell women I've never ate ? they dont believe me. My lips are quite succulent and they think I puts it down when it comes to eating the cat. But that is so far from the truth.

Comments

• Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ladies, have you messed with a man that never performed oral sex? How did u deal with that? Were u his first? When I tell women I've never ate ? they dont believe me. My lips are quite succulent and they think I puts it down when it comes to eating the cat. But that is so far from the truth.

you must be young. I have not came across a non ? eater since I was like 18 or 19. I didnt know they still made those type of dudes
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • truth spitter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    you must be young. I have not came across a non ? eater since I was like 18 or 19. I didnt know they still made those type of dudes

Sorry. I'm not one of these thirsty dudes who started eating ? at 15.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    props...if u a real ? u will go ur whole life w/o doing it
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think that is unacceptable.If a dude considers it a requirement for
    a girl to go down on him,then it is a requirement for him to go down
    on her also.No excuses,no exceptions.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited March 2011
    Options
    props...if u a real ? u will go ur whole life w/o doing it

real ? eat ? and toss salad too. only ? who scared of ? run from that ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Smh @ ? still trying not to eat ? in 2011...
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont understand it about nonpussy eaters.....do u feel that it hurts ur pride to do it? that ur too good to do it?

thats like a ? who feels shes too good to be goin down on u, FOH woman do ur part

i gets downnn ? the childish ?
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i still want to know if youre really 20.....
    and if he doesnt give head then i hope he isnt expecting any.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Y'all are stupid. There are many women who will suck the ? and let you smash w/o trying to make you eat her ? . It's not a requirement for everyone.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    where do y'all live where chicks expect a fair exchange? hard ? and bubble gum for these smuts
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Ladies, have you messed with a man that never performed oral sex? How did u deal with that? Were u his first? When I tell women I've never ate ? they dont believe me. My lips are quite succulent and they

think I puts it down when it comes to eating the cat. But that is so far from the truth.

They don't believe me either B

who cares what they believe though?

You aint gotta eat the ? if you don't want to Son, and don't believe that ? about what you aint doin another ? will
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    I think that is unacceptable.If a dude considers it a requirement for
    a girl to go down on him,then it is a requirement for him to go down
    on her also.No excuses,no exceptions.

all lies.............my only requirement is to sit there and enjoy your attempts to manage your gag reflex
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all lies.............my only requirement is to sit there and enjoy your attempts to manage your gag reflex

Lol,Well it doesn't work that way with me son.I have never done it
    before,but if I ever considered doing it, the favor will be returned.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited March 2011
    Options
    where do y'all live where chicks expect a fair exchange? hard ? and bubble gum for these smuts

Yes for smuts.
    Not women with standards.:)
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sorry. I'm not one of these thirsty dudes who started eating ? at 15.

bolded=truth

underlined= false.........I'm hydrated fam
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you can't eat it, you shouldn't be puttin' your ? in it.
  • truth spitter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You lost brothers who think its cool to brag about your eating skills need to read this inspirational article

http://blackgirlsareeasy.blogspot.com/2010/10/stop-eating-? .html

An excerpt:

I think younger dudes don’t have enough guidance. Girls today are very open when it comes to talking about sex. When I was 18 I never heard a girl say “let me sit on your face”. Today’s female has no problem with ? your face while smoking your blunt and drinking your moscato. For a girl, even averagely attractive, to ask a guy to go down on her, is a turn on. Men are freaks, but you have to draw a line. You will not treat my face like a saddle and expect me to wipe my chin, put my shoes on, go home and beat off, just because you have a phat ass. Today’s men don’t take pride in their ? game. They rely too much on giving head, I see these lame ? on Facebook and twitter dropping comments or @’;ing ? things about how they want to lick them until they squirt and so on—Dog—you’re a man, not a ? lesbian, how about talking about how you’re going to lay pipe until she can’t walk anymore? Why are you taking pride in a skill anybody with a tongue can do?
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You lost brothers who think its cool to brag about your eating skills need to read this inspirational article

http://blackgirlsareeasy.blogspot.com/2010/10/stop-eating-? .html

An excerpt:

I think younger dudes don’t have enough guidance. Girls today are very open when it comes to talking about sex. When I was 18 I never heard a girl say “let me sit on your face”. Today’s female has no problem with ? your face while smoking your blunt and drinking your moscato. For a girl, even averagely attractive, to ask a guy to go down on her, is a turn on. Men are freaks, but you have to draw a line. You will not treat my face like a saddle and expect me to wipe my chin, put my shoes on, go home and beat off, just because you have a phat ass. Today’s men don’t take pride in their ? game. They rely too much on giving head, I see these lame ? on Facebook and twitter dropping comments or @’;ing ? things about how they want to lick them until they squirt and so on—Dog—you’re a man, not a ? lesbian, how about talking about how you’re going to lay pipe until she can’t walk anymore? Why are you taking pride in a skill anybody with a tongue can do?

19579.gif
  • as seen on tv
    as seen on tv Members Posts: 93
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ladies, have you messed with a man that never performed oral sex?yes
    How did u deal with that? he eventually did it
    Were u his first? i wasnt his first ^^ but i have been someones first
    When I tell women I've never ate ? they dont believe me. My lips are quite succulent and they think I puts it down when it comes to eating the cat. But that is so far from the truth.

• KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    real ? eat ? and toss salad too. only ? who scared of ? run from that ? .

? you're crazy as ? .
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    y'all are stupid. There are many women who will suck the ? and let you smash w/o trying to make you eat her ? . It's not a requirement for everyone.

c/s...

Chicks already be knowin what time it is... They know they suckin ? and dont even think about gettin ate...
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Once. That whole island/rasta man stereotype can be quite the myth. I'm sure some will deny it upfront which is foolish to me but with the right woman, one will go hard. He ended up loving it and it was the first of many thereafter. To me, it isn't about the act itself, I don't even prefer receiving it but it goes beyond that which is why it would be a turn off for a man to refuse although I don't ask or have had to really deal with this problem.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Once. That whole island/rasta man stereotype can be quite the myth. I'm sure some will deny it upfront which is foolish to me but with the right woman, one will go hard. He ended up loving it and it was the first of many thereafter. To me, it isn't about the act itself, I don't even prefer receiving it but it goes beyond that which is why it would be a turn off for a man to refuse although I don't ask or have had to really deal with this problem.

Read this post a couple times…and still ????? pops over my head.

Try articulating it again will ya

Cuz as it stand, it sounds like you are basically saying that even though you don’t particular get THAT much physical pleasure of being eat out

it’s the mental satisfaction that you enjoy more knowing that he is willing to go down on you at all.

eh?