Obama Critics...Who Will U End Up Voting For In 2012?

Options
DarcSkies
DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Social Lounge
My theory is there are three types of Obama critics:

1. Those who criticize him that think they're going to stay home but soon as they get a load of the GOP candidate it'll pretty much scare them to the point where they think, "? . I gotta get this muthafukka reelected OR ELSE."

2. Those who have serious issues with him. Expected way more from him (justly or unjustly) and will just stay home.

3. Those who were never going to vote for him and will always hate him no matter what (republicans and anti-government types who think all presidents are puppets. The "Im not gonna vote for him just cuz he's black" crowd).

So come next November where do u think you'll stand realistically no matter how you may feel?

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wont vote for anyone. Im sorely disappointed in B.O, im moving out the country. Id rather be in an islamic country where i can stone my woman whenever i want
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    I wont vote for anyone. Im sorely disappointed in B.O, im moving out the country. Id rather be in an islamic country where i can stone my woman whenever i want

id rather be here, where I can get 'stoned' with my women whenever I want.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    id rather be here, where I can get 'stoned' with my women whenever I want.
    great post LOL
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I'm voting for Ron Paul...
    Ron Paul doesnt care about black people (then again neither does Obama LOL)

And are you sure he's running?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I truthfully don't know.
    I hope he does. He say's he wants to legalize the Marijuana... He gets my vote...

Also, I remember before the upgrade, you and me had a knockdown drag out fight over Obama, cause I said he was a phony and not sticking to his promises...

You told me I was being a house ? and being too critical...

Looks like I was right after all huh?

Damn right I'ma say "see i told you so"!!!;)
    WHOOOOA...

I dont recall this fight sir. U sure that was me?

Then again, I'm the type of ? to get ? up by a ? I forgot I even had beef with. But I took it as far as house ? ? That was a serious allegation. U sure it went that far?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no way ill ever vote republican, especially with the ? they have running so far. Ill gladly vote for Obama. if some democrat runs against him in a primary however, hes done for.

ron paul? LMAO id only wish hed get the nomination and win just to see the hopes of all his followers crushed like a roach. I love how everyone assumes everything will magically get fixed with Ron Paul as president. Hell end the war, legalize weed, etc etc etc. Right. him and his racist son can both go to hell.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    3rd party all the way......whichever candidate supports the decriminalization/legalization of marijuana and also is against the war in Afghanistan will get my vote.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no way ill ever vote republican, especially with the ? they have running so far. Ill gladly vote for Obama. if some democrat runs against him in a primary however, hes done for.

ron paul? LMAO id only wish hed get the nomination and win just to see the hopes of all his followers crushed like a roach. I love how everyone assumes everything will magically get fixed with Ron Paul as president. Hell end the war, legalize weed, etc etc etc. Right. him and his racist son can both go to hell.

I would vote for Ron Paul but he's too extreme in his budget views. He wants to abolish the Dept of Education and get rid of welfare, IN A RECESSION. I can't support that. Ron has his heart in the right place financially, but too much at the cost of everyday people.
  • zulfiqar ali
    zulfiqar ali Members Posts: 14
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ron Paul is great, but his advocacy of Austrian economics is troubling. He definitely gives a correct diagnosis of the economic collapse, but his cure won't help much. Sure budget cuts are great and everything, but to completely transform the economic system and deprive the population of basic needs like Social Security, welfare and health care - well that's ridiculous. Poor people need to eat.

Ralph Nader would be my choice, Paul would be second. Since, both parties are bought and paid for, there would be hardly much of a difference between the republican and democratic nominees for president(Like in 08), i find it useless to vote either way, unless an exceptional candidate like Paul or Nader runs.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm staying home, sorry I Refuse to vote for third party nor the two parties
    ( except for ron paul of course).
    and ralph nader will not get my vote, because he is pro-gun control, pro-un (I Want the UN out of america).

IT'S TIME TO ABOLISH POLITICAL PARTIES!
  • tupacfan35
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I would vote for Ron Paul but he's too extreme in his budget views. He wants to abolish the Dept of Education and get rid of welfare, IN A RECESSION. I can't support that. Ron has his heart in the right place financially, but too much at the cost of everyday people.

Because the department of education is unconstitutional

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/rep-ron-paul-indoctrinate-children/
  • tupacfan35
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ron Paul is great, but his advocacy of Austrian economics is troubling. He definitely gives a correct diagnosis of the economic collapse, but his cure won't help much. Sure budget cuts are great and everything, but to completely transform the economic system and deprive the population of basic needs like Social Security, welfare and health care - well that's ridiculous. Poor people need to eat.

Ralph Nader would be my choice, Paul would be second. Since, both parties are bought and paid for, there would be hardly much of a difference between the republican and democratic nominees for president(Like in 08), i find it useless to vote either way, unless an exceptional candidate like Paul or Nader runs.

Let the states and the people handle those, not the U.S. Government.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'll almost certainly vote for obama even tho I don't really think he's done a good job... I always vote lesser of two evils.

I like Ralph Nader and Ron Paul is cool even tho in practice I think that kind of libertarian economic policy paradigm would be disastrous in practice... but I ain't voting for either of these dudes
  • tupacfan35
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    I'll almost certainly vote for obama even tho I don't really think he's done a good job... I always vote lesser of two evils.

I like Ralph Nader and Ron Paul is cool even tho in practice I think that kind of libertarian economic policy paradigm would be disastrous in practice... but I ain't voting for either of these dudes

Nobama is no lesser of two evils, he's the evil of two lessers.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont vote, because realistically it doesnt matter who's in office, we'd still be facing the same problems, dealing wit the same political ?

but ill be a damned lie if i said i didnt want obama to win for the simple fact that because he's (half) black.

im like saladdin in kingdom of heaven... what is having a black president worth?

and if nothing else just as a big ? you to tea party crackers, sarah palin, the GOP and fox news
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *Never voted post*

Me no trust dem poli-tricks...
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    i dont vote, because realistically it doesnt matter who's in office, we'd still be facing the same problems, dealing wit the same political ?

but ill be a damned lie if i said i didnt want obama to win for the simple fact that because he's (half) black.

im like saladdin in kingdom of heaven... what is having a black president worth?

and if nothing else just as a big ? you to tea party crackers, sarah palin, the GOP and fox news

I truly understand your sentiment. Republicans are only shoring up Obama's support, and making it easier for him to win re-election.

As much as I dislike Obama these days, I would get a smile seeing the stupid Tea Party getting angry.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'll be voting for Obama proudly, but most if not all of the Obama critics do fall into those 3 categories.

? voting for the republicans, I'm a democrat but SMH @ most of those Candidates they got for 2012 Obama looking like he's gonna win easily. MCcain was the best they had and maybe Hukabee.
  • tupacfan35
    edited March 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    I'll be voting for Obama proudly, but most if not all of the Obama critics do fall into those 3 categories.

? voting for the republicans, I'm a democrat but SMH @ most of those Candidates they got for 2012 Obama looking like he's gonna win easily. MCcain was the best they had and maybe Hukabee.

You better voting for third party, because both of them are terrible and completely corrupt
    I Have given up on the democrats 4 years ago after that ? pelosi took impeachment off the table and other things.
    face it, we have a falsely controlled left/right paradigm.
    nobama aka obama is more of the same.

See this video at

nobama is continuing plans for a Trilaterial SPP which is also the north american union.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wait, which of those categories do i qualify for?
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i will be proudly voting for Obama of course. because i can think for myself and i'm not a ? tool. he's doing the best he can, put anyone else in that position and you get a worse result, anybody doesn't understand this is in denial.