Is it me or are women cheap as ? when it comes to paying for ? ?

Options

Comments

• BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The goal is to always go home with the same amount of money you left the house with.

USMarine...this thread really should be directed at the fellas. Because yall are the ones who made this attitude amongst women so prevalent. We go out, yall buy drinks so now we expect to have drinks bought all the time. "? that! I dont buy NOOO ? no drinks!!" <~~That's a nice attitude to have....but for every ? that dont buy drinks- there are 4 more who do. Blame your male counterparts....

This is true, as well.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    take out the rudeness and it's done lol

I have never and will never claim to be independent.......because Im not and I don't plan to be. ? didn't give me brothers and a father with money for me to be independent.

^^^future wife who will have a successful marriage post
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The goal is to always go home with the same amount of money you left the house with.

USMarine...this thread really should be directed at the fellas. Because yall are the ones who made this attitude amongst women so prevalent. We go out, yall buy drinks so now we expect to have drinks bought all the time. "? that! I dont buy NOOO ? no drinks!!" <~~That's a nice attitude to have....but for every ? that dont buy drinks- there are 4 more who do. Blame your male counterparts....

What i said in not so many words..
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have never and will never claim to be independent.......because Im not and I don't plan to be. ? didn't give me brothers and a father with money for me to be independent.

lmaoooooooooooo

Yo..... I can't lmao

I feel like Patricia has come back to the IC.....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

True, there are some DU's out there catering to females and mess it up for other men, but women shouldn't come off as entitled. It's like us men feeling we are going to get our ? suck or ? because we've paid for something or took you out a couple of times. My motto is, i know when a chick is feeling me anyways and i'm gonna ? , me buying her a drink ain't gona expedite the process, especially when these bar and club deals favor women.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    ^ this.

Females subscribe to Lil Kim philosophy bro.

When a ? says ? like, "? I dont need your money I gotz my own!"

Notice how they never say, "And I refuse to spend YOur money!"

It's not that females are cheap. Its that men are idiots.

lmao YO....these new age females don't know anything about Kim though Darc....so it ain't that. U heard ? sayin "It aint trickin if u got it"? Yea....men have totally changed the game man. Back when Kim was talkin that ? , we actually had to scheme and play ? to get the dough but now u ain't gotta do ? . They just throwin it out.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    Can we share a collective ''wtf?"
    girls like you make me sick.
    Bet you wanna be a housewife when you grow up too huh?
    ergh.

Grab pop corn and sits in the corner sipping pine apple orange faygo.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty is a chauvnist dream lol
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty is gonna be a trophy wife who pretends her husband ain't cheating on her with the secretary.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    True, there are some DU's out there catering to females and mess it up for other men, but women shouldn't come off as entitled. It's like us men feeling we are going to get our ? suck or ? because we've paid for something or took you out a couple of times. My motto is, i know when a chick is feeling me anyways and i'm gonna ? , me buying her a drink ain't gona expedite the process, especially when these bar and club deals favor women.

That's fine but I'm tryna tell you...yall gave us that attitude. Not YOU cause u have always said u dont pay for ? or whatever but I know u get what I'm saying. That's like ppl on here complaining that not so attractive (in their opinion) females have attitudes like they look like Beyonce. Well....MEN have gassed her up to that point. Ya gotta blame yall yo. ? ain't on us this time.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty is gonna be a trophy wife who pretends her husband ain't cheating on her with the secretary.

Damn. LMAO
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao YO....these new age females don't know anything about Kim though Darc....so it ain't that. U heard ? sayin "It aint trickin if u got it"? Yea....men have totally changed the game man. Back when Kim was talkin that ? , we actually had to scheme and play ? to get the dough but now u ain't gotta do ? . They just throwin it out.
    Sad but true.

And DAINTY's post/attitude goes along with my females are best wen they have fathers theory. She easy to handle and very manageable. Bet she got handle bars on her hips.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty talking ? ........ no way she would do it.... women fickle as hell
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited March 2011
    Options

Lol@ new age females

i'm older than you think i am DEE...

lol
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options

now why would I do that.......cheating is a dealbreaker. especially when I could leave and take half. :)

& my non-independence doesn't mean I only depend on my family members and my bf...I still take care of myself...I just ask for help sometimes.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmaoooooooooooo

Yo..... I can't lmao

I feel like Patricia has come back to the IC.....
    I remember when Maria7 went in on her, ? was epic
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The game has totally changed out here. Even fat chicks feeling entitled, but my woman I do take out. Damn I'm getting old
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dunno... some females have fathers that treat them like princesses .... and they knowingly or unknowingly build a monster!
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    now why would I do that.......cheating is a dealbreaker. especially when I could leave and take half. :)

& my non-independence doesn't mean I only depend on my family members and my bf...I still take care of myself...I just ask for help sometimes.

You're probably gonna get cheated on when you're not contributing anything to a relationship financially and you're dependent on your husband. If a ? knows you're dependent on him, he is gonna see what he can get away with, it's human nature.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    Lol@ new age females

i'm older than you think i am DEE...

lol
    Noooo I wasn't talkin bout u LOL For real I didn't even know he quoted u until u posted this reply lol i had to go back and look. I was just commenting on his Lil Kim mention...u know I gotta take up for my girl!! LOL
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dunno... some females have fathers that treat them like princesses .... and they knowingly or unknowingly build a monster!
    I have a daughter but I'm old school with it.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is what you get when ? try to "win ? ".. ? like that ? up the crop.. also how some of these chicks were raised.. and the company that they keep help ampify this..

all that ? right their is a deadly cocktail
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty is the chick we cheat on our wives with, you know the type who sees a married man as desirable and in the mold of her father.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options

THIS is true...along with other things. I had a breakthrough a few yrs ago regarding my attitudes toward money, gifts, love and feelings of entitlement. It got deep lol
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty is the chick we cheat on our wives with, you know the type who sees a married man as desirable and in the mold of her father.

i aint on no team