Is it me or are women cheap as ? when it comes to paying for ? ?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? .. ? .. ?

and we havent forgotten lmao

i'm sure u havent .. so sure . LoL .
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Me and my lady split ? straight down the middle. Bills and groceries. That way we both have money to play with a not having to worry about one being a financial burden to the other. I pay Sometimes when we go out and she pays sometimes when we go out. ? is that simple.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    to all the ladies kai is giving away free game ....

first u have to be well equipped with basic home training ... cook clean decorate and be open enough with yourself to let your ? be who he is.

damn when u think about it its really that simple .... all a ? really be wanting after a good day is some fresh boxers a good ass hefty dinner and some wet ? with 12play on repeat at the end of the night ....

I know these things because my women is equipped with some of those good characteristics and she is a white blond .. LoL .

What does this have to do with paying for drinks at a bar?

ok...

Anyway, if you're married I don't see why the man needs to be paying for anything. Yall share income. That money is both of yours. It's a matter of who the hell is pulling out their card to get the bill. Marriage is a totally different story altogether.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If i ever get to the point where i'm living with a broad, i'm doing the percentage ? and split the bills 50/50. ? i look like manning the household bills and social bills, you got a lot of nerve, i'm not investing in your disposable income. ? i look like Scarface?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

ok...

Anyway, if you're married I don't see why the man needs to be paying for anything. Yall share income. That money is both of yours. It's a matter of who the hell is pulling out their card to get the bill. Marriage is a totally different story altogether.

nothing ........
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Me and my lady split ? straight down the middle. Bills and groceries. That way we both have money to play with a not having to worry about one being a financial burden to the other. I pay Sometimes when we go out and she pays sometimes when we go out. ? is that simple.

That how it should be daps*
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not even fam, again my misses can and has provided for herself. I didn't pick up a streetwalker (what i call women that get hollered at in the street)
    I mean she could flop cause she still a female but i doubt it. Goes back to the type of women yall dudes are attracted to.
    I'm attracted to women that can do for themselves, not women that need to be taking care. The more independent women is the more i'm attracted her. that makes me wanna provide for her cause when i wanna be a ? ass dude (every few months) I can and know that my house is still gonna run smoothly when i take back the reins

oh ok yeah.. I agree.. helping someone who wants to help their self is a good move that I can cosign. Whether family, friends or an s/o.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    -to the first question, yes of course, why wouldn't i?
    -@ cooking and cleaning, yep, so well you would think martha lived with us
    -and 3rd, of course, he's a grown man, how/why would i try to control him like that?

lol, i guess so

i'm 24, about to be 25 in a few months (? i'm starting to feel old)

cool on the cooking and cleaning

but if he came home at 3am two days in a row
    would u care.

if you was having a bad in ur sweat pants watching
    ur favorite tv show,and he pulled out his ? like hey yo baby
    come suck this ? and drain my ? . no foreplay no romance just whipped
    out. would go right ahead with no complaints even though u were not in the mood.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

It's not that females are cheap. Its that men are idiots.

exactly if a chick were to ask me out and then reach for the bill I sure as hell wouldn't stop her
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont mind payin for everythin, real ? ? .
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont mind payin for everythin, trick ? ? .

there you go
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    there you go

just cuz i dont mind dont mean im actually payin for everythin, ? ass ? . i ? wit only da realest females, half the time they dont let me pay, cuz they about dat equal exchange nahmean. you lookin like a broke young jeezy out chea.
  • ipodman
    ipodman Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i blame adam thirsty ass for all this ? willing to give a rib for a ? . i could have been chillin in the garden of eden, in the shade feet kick up eating grapes. ? just doing what they ancestor did let some of these lady ride by they side and bring nothing to the table might bring your ass that fruit (death)
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't really recall the last time I ran into a ? ass chick. Seems like lately they are going out of their way to prove their independence, that they can hold you down, or that they don't want to 'owe' you anything.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    bruh, you never touched a breast before....

Damn.....*dead*
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For every man who is broke there is a man willing to trick and dine that chick.

Women ain't cheap most have been conditioned from trickin men they don't need to pay for nothing once that is embedded in their minds they act brand new and the bar is raised for the next contestant.
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I didn't fall in to being a chivalrous, I also was. We started out buying our own things ut i was still dropping money here and there and then i started buying more things as our relationship grew.
    It's how i think should be. I ain't supporting the ? , I'm supporting my woman.
    I'm not dating slime, I'm in a relationship. As a man I want to provide for my woman. We could easily split the bill but it would dumb.
    We share accounts and have seperate accounts. When we step out the funds is coming from MY account. It just feels right to me.

What blew me away about this post is the having shared accounts in a non marriage...how long have you guys been together? I'm looking at getting married in the next couple years, but that's a level of trust I don't know if I could swing before making it official.

Kai, you are alright in my book. Definitely see why homeboy scooped you up.

I agree with threadstarter. Women are cheap. But in some ways, it's a lose lose. Cause some women these days, esp. as you get older and step up the status ladder, aren't falling for that let's chill at my place as a first encounter.

I really had to start thinking about it, and coming up with cheaper first dates. Lol, meet me for coffee, or let'? up this museum or exhibit. Half the females you take out the first time, either you smash and leave alone, or somebody say some offensive issh and yall never go out again.

Not even worth it.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    alot of these females be broke as ? bruh.

like, broke broke
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    well that's why I don't believe in equality.....men should pay for everything.
    Dainty wrote: »
    take out the rudeness and it's done lol

I have never and will never claim to be independent.......because Im not and I don't plan to be. ? didn't give me brothers and a father with money for me to be independent.

Lmaooooooo.
    Oh man, it's best I just LMAO and call it a day. I wish you and the your future sucka the ultimate best.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lmaooooooo.
    Oh man, it's best I just LMAO and call it a day. I wish you and the your future sucka the ultimate best.

ummm yea ok.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn I missed that

Dainty how old are you?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

ok...

I hear that. I wouldn't even feel comfortable with all the financial burden weighing down on him alone.
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cuz ? can be used to barter for goods/services/meals
    as long as ? trickin, hoes will be cheap