Shots Fired!.. Isiah Thomas Says MJ, Magic, Bird Couldn't Compete At His Level....

Options

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jordan is gonna have something to say when he hears this he'll prolly challenge him to a game of 1 on 1 but why is Thomas so mad?? He got 2 rings we all know he's a legend does he feel that they get talked about too much when people look back on NBA history?? does he feel he's not talked about enough??

cause all these 'legends' are somehow associated with the game, and Isiah can't get a run at nothing, he's coaching some scrub ass school in florida to a 5-25 season every year. And he's never mentioned among the greats. and he's got short person complex
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    did he ever respond to Byron Russell? dude was beggin MJ to play 21 after jordan ethered him at the hall of fame speech.

why should he... russell may as well been howlin at the moon
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is the dumbest ? i've ever heard. so what if he was 6'8 would he have nto been talked about?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this niggu has 1)shown an ability to be a better coach and better basketball-exec than all 3 of them plus he's currently 2)running the Knicks from the piano room at a small Florida University...what? are you kidding??

lmao wtf did you forget how terrible the Knicks were they just now got rid of those terrible contracts he signed he was a good coach with Indiana but besides that he was HORRIBLE
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this niggu has 1)shown an ability to be a better coach and better basketball-exec than all 3 of them plus he's currently 2)running the Knicks from the piano room at a small Florida University...what? are you kidding??

All of them ? exec's, but Thomas personally ? up my Raptors, as well as the "CBA"....
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Lakers and Celtics beat the pistons more times than they lost to them....... plus they won more rings
  • Darius
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    why should he... russell may as well been howlin at the moon

he shouldn't give dude the time of day. i mean, if the mailman fought off every dog that attacked him, the mail would never get delivered. somehow that applies here.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I mean it aint like he lying. Isaiah & Joe were little ? (6"1 & 6"3) & still gave Jordan & Magic problems. Some of the strongest, roughest, grimiest ? to play. He's justified in saying that.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But it's 2011. IDGAF about that shet.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    as much as i dislike isiah i cant even make fun or disagree with what he says, becuase that ? is a legend and he won not 1 but 2 rings, so i guess he can say whatever he like
  • Darius
    edited March 2011
    Options
    FreshPrinceownsIsiahThomas.gif

west philadelphia >>> chicago
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol this ? Isiah need a hug or something lol...? got napoleon complex or something. Now i'm all for him wantin to talk his ? (he put enough work in and got a great resume) but please stop wit the "if cows had wings" route ? ? looks weak as hell
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its true that he deserves more props for what he did back then, but he sounds like a bitter little ? right now
  • Darius
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    speak to the truth, speak to the facts speak to the reality, my friend, that he is correct that he was beating the ? out of them big bytches...he beat Bird a couple of times, he beat Magic a couple of times, he beat Jordan about 2 or 3 times, to get his chips them seasons.

So quit hating on him, here, and realize that it's unfair deluding like yours here...that could be exactly why he felt he had to say what we read him saying here.

and bird, magic and jordan beat his ass a couple times too lol.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thomas need a big warm glass of shut the ? up.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shots fired.. damn rubber bullets to them..
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    word, mike probably calling him right now like "? ill play you with one leg"

He's already in the gym working out, trying to lose that gut of his. He's going to rent out MSG for the night just for this game alone.

And if Andy Reid wants to save his job, he'd sign Nnamdi immediately.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    The Lakers and Celtics beat the pistons more times than they lost to them....... plus they won more rings

*dumb ? talking out his fat neck post*

Amazingly, Isiah Thomas is the only player, (other than his teammates), to have a winning record in the playoffs against the likes of Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Michael Jordan.

So yes the 6ft GOAT is well within his rights to say this. You ? jordan stans need to stop rewriting history with all that nike propaganda. The only reason Isiah aint counted right there with Jordan,Bird,Magic anymore is because of Jordan's blackballing.
  • htowntx
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? ? last time I checked 5>2 and 3>2 and 6>2

Dude had a great career buy he's not touching bird magic or mj
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Lakers and Celtics beat the pistons more times than they lost to them.......
    ? ? last time I checked 5>2 and 3>2 and 6>2

Dude had a great career but he's not touching bird magic or mj

Amazingly, Isiah Thomas is the only player, (other than his teammates), to have a winning record in the playoffs against the likes of Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Michael Jordan.

You already lost this ?
  • htowntx
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Says the ? who likes to get his boy ? played with by a fat internet broad lol.....oh the ironing
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The slander must be your way of admitting you lost the argument. A womanly trait, next you'll be making accusations about my ? size. lol @ begging for ? on the ic for years and simping ugly ? and then crying when Parallel Rhymes a known fat white homosexual gets chosen over you. FACTS>>>>Slander
  • htowntx
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? that ? I was saying about kc and pr was in jest......kinda like u saving pics of a random fat white dude claiming it was u for years

Fact>>>>>>lies.....but u and your donkey circle jerkers claim blank is ? but u do the same ?
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? that ? I was saying about kc and pr was in jest......kinda like u saving pics of a random fat white dude claiming it was u for years

Fact>>>>>>lies.....but u and your donkey circle jerkers claim blank is ? but u do the same ?

Youre a fat clueless imbecile. You're gossiping like a fat black woman with no clue what shes talking about and judging from your actions in this thread the only difference between you and a fat black women is the weave. You lost the argument, act like a man and concede the point.