Men with female best friends

Options
Bussy_Getta
Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Shed some light on that ? cause I don't get it nor feel it.

Comments

• Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usually they're an ex but ? just doesn't work out but you dont really feel the need to stop talkin to them. At least in my situation thats what its like. Still cool...but u know that ? wont work out on a relationship level.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You got a new girl tho?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i gotta female best friend...well we were best friend.. my lady is kinda my best freind now... but yea, my female friend she has a man now, and they're coming to bmore at the end of the month, we're all doing dinner together....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You should have just pm'd dusouljah and blackrain.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm not a man but........I met my male best friend in kindergarten....I was crying because I dropped my cupcake. he gave me his. and we've been friends ever since. It's just like with my female best friend but he's meaner.
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You got a new girl tho?

yea..she knows my best friend is a female..she has no problem with it.

i think what makes it easy for me is that the relationship wit her didn't last long and we didn't have sex.
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You should have just pm'd dusouljah and blackrain.

i'm guessing nobody wanna hear the story....
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I must have the meaning of bff twisted then cause I do everything with her, hang out, get ? , go to Vegas/vacations call n talk for hours lend money , he'll she's even seen me Nekkid on the biggest nh tip. I wouldn't dare do that with a ? or even feel comfortable......
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've had female best friends in the past. I don't get what's so hard to understand. ? only gets complicated if you make it complicated.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

*icameforpussy voice* tell that story breh
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not interested at all.
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *icameforpussy voice* tell that story breh

naw yo,...u tryna sucka me in so yall can make fun of me again.....

-_0
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    I'm not a man but........I met my male best friend in kindergarten....I was crying because I dropped my cupcake. he gave me his. and we've been friends ever since. It's just like with my female best friend but he's meaner.

SMH @ simping since childhood
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    naw yo,...u tryna sucka me in so yall can make fun of me again.....

-_0
    I never read that story tho du!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I must have the meaning of bff twisted then cause I do everything with her, hang out, get ? , go to Vegas/vacations call n talk for hours lend money , he'll she's even seen me Nekkid on the biggest nh tip. I wouldn't dare do that with a ? or even feel comfortable......

That's the difference. Men don't see their best friends naked or usually talk to them on the phone foe hours at a time - male or female.
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I've had female best friends in the past. I don't get what's so hard to understand. ? only gets complicated if you make it complicated.

pretty much...i mean there's always that inevitable conversation about "what if" but you just have to shut that ? down quickly and let them know right then and there that the ? aint gon happen.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. he's ? her
    2. he used to ? her
    3. he will ? her
    4. he wants to ? her
    5. shes ugly/fat
    6. he's known her since childhood
    7. all the above

one of these

/thread
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have 2 male best friends

And whenever one of us starts dating, we just fallback a little bit, because most don't get it until they see chillin and ?

Then once they see it's not like that, everything's fine
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »

? was trying to smash back then, proof is right in front of you
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol..............
    1. What you doin' in Vegas? I knew you were a freak.

2. I knew a chick who had a ? guy as her best friend. She told me how she gets butt ass naked around him. That ? ? me off. Just imagining the level of faggotry that would make a ? look at her sexy ass and not want to dive in. sMH.

Question: Why do chicks like pulling the naked stunt? What's the point of letting your friends see your body? Now understand, I ain't mad. I like ? girls. More chance for me to get a threesome or get the ? sucked from both sides whilst their tongues collide.
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    1. he's ? her
    2. he used to ? her
    3. he will ? her
    4. he wants to ? her
    5. shes ugly/fat
    6. he's known her since childhood
    7. all the above

one of these

/thread

LMAOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!!!!!!!
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Y'all ? throwing that best friend title around all ? nilly smh
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Y'all ? throwing that best friend title around all ? nilly smh

cuz of the naked factor? jk
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I never read that story tho du!

short version:

one of my friends from college..we were cool in school, but after we both stopped going, we'd talk like every month or so just to stay in touch.. over the years, as we both got older and went through more and more ? , we always kept each other posted on major events, always gave eachother good advice, and always just used to trip n ? on the phone...as time went on and you see how shady friends can be, and how difficult it can for someone to jsut be honest and keep it real with eachother...we always maintained that....

the thing is...we developed a damn near sister brother relaitonship...? 's weird as hell to even think about looking at eachother like that...when i met my lady, and we got serious, i introduced them, and now even they cool as ? ....she'll be in town this month, and we're all hanging out....it's just rare to have a good friend period.. the fact that she's a female is an after thought
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol..............

1. What you doin' in Vegas? I knew you were a freak. Lol it was my 21st bday

2. I knew a chick who had a ? guy as her best friend. She told me how she gets butt ass naked around him. That ? ? me off. Just imagining the level of faggotry that would make a ? look at her sexy ass and not want to dive in. sMH. ? guys are different they like men like I do

Question: Why do chicks like pulling the naked stunt? What's the point of letting your friends see your body? Now understand, I ain't mad. I like ? girls. More chance for me to get a threesome or get the ? sucked from both sides whilst their tongues collide.
    The nekkid thang ain't that deep, I'm not wasting my time to walk to the bathroom when we got the same parts and neither of us could care less