LE Tournament #2 ROUND TWO - tupacfan -VS- deaththreats

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited April 2011 in Lyrical Executions
tupacfan -VS- deaththreats
  • Check in by Tuesday, April 5, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • Verses are due by Friday, April 7, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • Voting will end on Sunday, April 9, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
Rules
Mandatory 16 lines.
Only one round.
5 votes first wins or most votes wins when voting is over.
3 votes to 0 votes is a KO.
50 posts to vote unless you are participating in the tourney.
All votes MUST be explained well and no crew or hate votes.
NO FEEDING!!!
Take criticism like a man. Quit trying to vote sway and explain your bars. If you didn't like the votes you received in the last round, recognize how people vote and write better. Everyone has their own opinion. Use the Predictions/? Talking Thread to voice your opinions, not this battle thread. Lastly, caught biting will disqualify you. Good luck.

Comments

• deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    **CHECK CHECK**

"Is this thang on?"
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mic check 1, 2, 1, 2...
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? a first! im' posting my verse in a few.
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1) ? a rap battle, my life is on the line so everyday I wake up to a battle
    2) when I hear death threat’s I see a baby girl that’s swaddle, this fuckbwoy ain’t got no swagger
    3) I’ll ? him softly with my verses, that hit like flying dagger’s, leaving him verbally staggered
    4) ? a rap battle, this rebuttal to death threats is baby riddles, he still sucking on his mama’s dried up nipples.
    5) He a dude that bumps with face pimples and his rhymes are this simple
    6) I’ll leave this ? fickle, and make him go crippled
    7) ? a rap battle, death threat’s is not a threat, did you hear he said he has tourettes
    8) His last battle he tried not to forfeit and lacked content, this time I sense he’s daunted.
    9) Haunted by his avatar, he looking real suspect, after this affect he’ll be blunted.
    10) ? a rap battle, death threat’s isn’t even my level, he a ? and I’ll quickly bury this ? with a shovel.
    11) He runs with the same script, while I flip scripts and run with Nutty Block Crips
    12) He in a clique that screams testosterone unfit, this busta can’t spit!
    13) ? a rap battle, death threat’s fell into his own death trap
    14) Like a ? that’s been jacked hammered whacked, his raps is still ? !
    15) he’s the new ? , a return of the mack with a twist of craig mack
    16) ? a rap battle, cause I’m the Isis of Osiris, and death threats is the baby of rap babbles, he no longer dabbles...
  • deaththreats
    edited April 2011
    Options
    STRICTLY BUSINESS...NOTHING PERSONAL

Tupac fan..Raw must be a Suge stan, he set you up the same way Suge set Pac up to die
    when he had U pull ya chair up to the keyboard, was like Suge pullin up to the stoplight
    Im sure you was hoping I would DQ, and you could win by a DQ, but F-U
    You got me F’d U-P, I’ll beat you off of GP, but I-C..U would rather have a DP (? )
    Ya old avi's had me thinking shawty's lookin' ok, this LAST avi got me thinking Lady of Rage
    Mortal Kombat sex, I let down my guard and she go straight for my ? like Johnny Cage
    It felt like a Harlem Night.....Tupacfan got that Sunshine dome,
    her head had me calling my son like “put ya momma on the phone..i aint NEVA coming home”
    I see you keep changing ya avi lately this new one got'chu kinda resembling a man,
    2 avi's ago it showed a 2 finger waving Tupacfan wit some damn MICHEAL JORDAN hands
    I guess that’s how you cuffed my ? ever so gently, u should be a street worker evidently
    but ya profile occupation says you Self Employed…GET SERIOUS... u aint GOT NO JOB TOMMY
    Then you looked where ya heart was, added some BS bout being a Certified Financial Analyst
    But add no real job + your poetry + your rap career = Certified Financial CRISIS
    U had a poem called Not Ready To Die Yet..well broad you shouldn't have showed
    I drop my draws... and Tupacfan turns into a golf fan like "Tiger.. put it in the hole"
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    First off I have to say LOL!!!! @ tupacfan always saying "? a rap battle." Next off, even though I'm cool with tupacfan, I don't play favorites, so I have to vote for deaththreats on this one. I'll keep my explanation short BC I know she had to rush her verse and it showed. The lines were more suited for a freestyle. I know she was ready but had bad luck. I'll let her explain it if she wants to. Anyway, deaththreats came through. The first two lines were crazy. He put work into his verse. Nice personals!! Punches came through. Very good verse. My vote is for deaththreats. Anything can happen so GL to both of you.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    1) ? a rap battle, my life is on the line so everyday I wake up to a battle-real ?
    2) when I hear death threat’s I see a baby girl that’s swaddle, this fuckbwoy ain’t got no swagger-looked up swaddle and realized this line is dope
    3) I’ll ? him softly with my verses, that hit like flying dagger’s, leaving him verbally staggered -nice rhymes and wordplay come together
    4) ? a rap battle, this rebuttal to death threats is baby riddles, he still sucking on his mama’s dried up nipples.-dope continued baby methaphor and diss to his mother
    5) He a dude that bumps with face pimples and his rhymes are this simple-original lyrical display
    6) I’ll leave this ? fickle, and make him go crippled -nice and original rhymes
    7) ? a rap battle, death threat’s is not a threat, did you hear he said he has tourettes-nice name flip and shot
    8) His last battle he tried not to forfeit and lacked content, this time I sense he’s daunted.-nice meter
    9) Haunted by his avatar, he looking real suspect, after this affect he’ll be blunted.- nice rhymes but too all over the place
    10) ? a rap battle, death threat’s isn’t even my level, he a ? and I’ll quickly bury this ? with a shovel.nice contrast of level/shovel and murderous
    11) He runs with the same script, while I flip scripts and run with Nutty Block Crips-sayin he is slow to learn
    12) He in a clique that screams testosterone unfit, this busta can’t spit!- nice rhymes i dont get it
    13) ? a rap battle, death threat’s fell into his own death trap- ill set up
    14) Like a ? that’s been jacked hammered whacked, his raps is still ? !- funny
    15) he’s the new ? , a return of the mack with a twist of craig mack-the new ? is funny but dont get the second half of the line
    16) ? a rap battle, cause I’m the Isis of Osiris, and death threats is the baby of rap babbles, he no longer dabbles...-nope

i give this verse a four
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    STRICTLY BUSINESS...NOTHING PERSONAL

Tupac fan..Raw must be a Suge stan, he set you up the same way Suge set Pac up to die
    when he had U pull ya chair up to the keyboard, was like Suge pullin up to the stoplight-nice allegory but took too long to say it
    Im sure you was hoping I would DQ, and you could win by a DQ, but F-U-loss points for rhymin dq with dq
    You got me F’d U-P, I’ll beat you off of GP, but I-C..U would rather have a DP (? )-sorry but i like the imagery and spellboundness
    Ya old avi's had me thinking shawty's lookin' ok, this LAST avi got me thinking Lady of Rage-funny
    Mortal Kombat sex, I let down my guard and she go straight for my ? like Johnny Cage-nice rhyme and funny
    It felt like a Harlem Night.....Tupacfan got that Sunshine dome, -dame nice wordplay and imagery sorry again hilarious
    her head had me calling my son like “put ya momma on the phone..i aint NEVA coming home”-funny and stays on topic
    I see you keep changing ya avi lately this new one got'chu kinda resembling a man, -nice set-up
    2 avi's ago it showed a 2 finger waving Tupacfan wit some damn MICHEAL JORDAN hands-not funny enough
    I guess that’s how you cuffed my ? ever so gently, u should be a street worker evidently -sounds like you want michael jordan to cuff your ?
    but ya profile occupation says you Self Employed…GET SERIOUS... u aint GOT NO JOB TOMMY-nice personal martin reference
    Then you looked where ya heart was, added some BS bout being a Certified Financial Analyst-breakin down her apperance
    But add no real job + your poetry + your rap career = Certified Financial CRISIS -wish it rhymed but ok breakdown
    U had a poem called Not Ready To Die Yet..well broad you shouldn't have showed-nice set-up
    I drop my draws... and Tupacfan turns into a golf fan like "Tiger.. put it in the hole"
    -dont think this is a strong ending
    i think this verse is a 3.5 ....my vote goes to tupacfan
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I liked Tupacfan's verse... that "? a rap battle" phrase repeated was kinda ill...
    could see 'pacfan pushing her way into a cypher and spitting that 16 on some DMX type ? ...
    there was some nice jabs thrown ("His last battle he tried not to forfeit and lacked content, this time I sense he’s daunted. Haunted by his avatar, he looking real suspect")...
    however, for the most part, the flow of the rhyme changed up too much and seemed a bit more free association like a poem than a structured rhyme...

Deaththreats verse was more of a solid battle rhyme...
    Started off with a hard hitting punch with the Suge metaphor, then had some shots about your picture and your job situation... ? did his research...
    I thought the ending was a little weak with the Tiger reference, that ? would have been funnier against "Tiger Blood" Itzgravitation...LOL

All in all, a dope battle but, based on the verses before me, I would have to give the victory today to Deaththreats

VOTE: Deaththreats
  • deaththreats
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -dont think this is a strong ending
    i think this verse is a 3.5 ....my vote goes to tupacfan

smh...aint even worth a comment...
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    everybody got a taste for different things....but i was feeling Tupac Fans verse more.....maybe because im more poetic as well but i really was feeling how she went more "street" in this this battle imo

Death threats verse was very strong at the beginning with the Pac/Suge thing....the ending was simple but not lame at all but didn't do enough to win me over

and the part that really made me vote TUPAC FAN was when i disected this part of the verse Ya old avi's had me thinking shawty's lookin' ok, this LAST avi got me thinking Lady of Rage
    Mortal Kombat sex, I let down my guard and she go straight for my ? like Johnny Cage
    her head had me calling my son like “put ya momma on the phone..i aint NEVA coming home”
    I see you keep changing ya avi lately this new one got'chu kinda resembling a man,
    2 avi's ago it showed a 2 finger waving Tupacfan wit some damn MICHEAL JORDAN hands
    I guess that’s how you cuffed my ? ever so gently, u should be a street worker evidently

when i read that bolded it was like u enjoyed all the sexual activity inspite of your description of her looking like a man.... just choose your words a lil more carefully next time
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Tupacfan vs. Deaththreats was a good match and interesting.

Tupacfan favorite line: he's the ? , a return of the mack with a twisted of Graig Mack/ cause I'm the of Osiris, and Deaththreats is baby of rap babbles, he no longers dabbles.

Deaththreats favorite line: I'm sure you was hoping I would DQ, and you win by DQ but F-U you got me F'd U-P, I'll beat you off of GP, but I-C..U rather have a DP (? )

Punchline: tie
    Metaphore:tie
    Structure:tie
    Personals:tie
    Multies: tie
    Creativity: tie

This match was very hard to choose, both came strong and different...my vote: tie...good luck on the next round.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think the voting is 3-3 BC the tie vote from love yal counts as a vote to both battlers. Up!
  • deaththreats
    edited April 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    everybody got a taste for different things....but i was feeling Tupac Fans verse more.....maybe because im more poetic as well but i really was feeling how she went more "street" in this this battle imo

Death threats verse was very strong at the beginning with the Pac/Suge thing....the ending was simple but not lame at all but didn't do enough to win me over

and the part that really made me vote TUPAC FAN was when i disected this part of the verse Ya old avi's had me thinking shawty's lookin' ok, this LAST avi got me thinking Lady of Rage

when i read that bolded it was like u enjoyed all the sexual activity inspite of your description of her looking like a man.... just choose your words a lil more carefully next time

Get real bruh....you saying this stupid ? like she live down the steet from me or something...for one, it's a battle, you acting like i ? her in real life playboy..PLUS if you REALLY READ what you bolded i said HER LAST AVI...the past 2 she looked alright..before YOU speak, YOU need to be more careful wit YA words cause right now you don't make sense, and let the record reflect that I don't do E BEEF so any tough talk that might be swirling in ya head you can dead it cause I aint even bout to go back and forth, im just typing this up to get my point across and im done...preciate you taking the time to vote
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im just saiyon dog... i meant saying lol even biggie wrote questionable ? from time to time.... either way i enjoyed the battle. and the way u started off. gl on this battle and future battles....E BEEF over rhymes? nah man
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I thorougly enjoyed this battle, i wrote my verse the last minute although I had been writing my verse prior prior before but i lost it all.. So i wrote off top, nothing thought out or had a particular concept.

I thought' my opponent's personal punches was pretty light weight, I have thick skin so no offense was taken..

Peace..
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's tied 3-3. I am going to have to do like the C.Melendez vs ItzGravitation battle and keep voting open for one more day. Whoever has the most votes by midnight ET tonight moves on. I am going to try and find some voters. GL.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im goin with tupacfan simply off the fact that dt said she looked like a man then started ? him/her...............
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it's hard to judge when i can't hear it or don't know what beat it was written too, maybe yall should both write to the same beat that way people can get a better feel of how it flows, but just off pure words I like Tupacfan's verse a little better.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    IDK about Plap Star's vote (lol) but stilldat_dude seemed like a serious vote. Very close battle. I honestly thought deaththreats was gonna take it. Hope you enter the summer tournament homie. Rules are rules and voting is up. tupacfan moves on. Congrats. GL in the semis.
This discussion has been closed.