Fellas, your son's 5 years old and he has a friend that's a bit...zesty

Options

Comments

• garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No ? way, if i saw the little ? fairy around my son i would put him in the oven
  • garv
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Smh at t/s remembering itzgravitation from kindergarten.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    lol pretty much

I'm not going to raise a child who picks friends based on stereotypes, that's the problem with people now

right... i had a friend in elementary school who was a bit "weird" dude was a big cry baby, and over dramatacized everything...i never really wanted him to be my friend, but i was the kind of kid that a lotta kids were just drawn too,i always kept a bunch of friends.....my mother was the pta president, so i declared myself the president of the studentts.. and for some strange reason the ? flew...

our school had a lotta kids who thought they were tough cuz their older brothers sold drugs n what not and the kids who got picked on always came to me for "protection"...i had this little club n ? that a bunch of kids were are part of....me and my homeboy ran that ? ... it was the ? .....well anyway the weird cry baby, wasn't exactly someone we were all eager to hang around, but he went home and cried and his mother called my mother and my mom basically made us let him join the club,...any way the older we all got, the more ppl just kinda started straying form him more and more....cuz dude just had "issues"....by the time 7th grade came around it was just too weird so i beat him up and stop being cool with him...years later we saw him on jerry springer, 150% out of the closet wearing drag..... i told my mom, and she was like

"i coulda told u his ass was ? back in 4th grade"

i was like.."well y u let me play with him?"

"better for u to figure out on your own"
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No Atl No Zest
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »

lol@a ? trynna get my son 2 watch ? anime n ?
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol@a ? trynna get my son 2 watch ? anime n ?

say dude chill out
    quite hating on me and quit hating on ?
    its hot
    btw its wrong to isolate ? children from thier friends
    i'd let my child have ? friends
    they're better friends anyway
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What do you do? I remember my best friend in Kindergarten's name was Jamion Bell. I remember a couple years ago my mom told me that she had me stop play with him(no ? ) cuz she thought he was a bit too flambuoyant and his mom told my mom that he sometimes liked to just walk around naked.

i let them keep playing with each other...if my son isn't ? than hanging around a ? person at age 5, 15, or 55 won't make him ? ...
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    Nah, I know it wouldn't make him ? , but he might pick up ? mannerisms.

? mannerisms? you mean act like a woman? he can pick those up and be heterosexual...some of ya'll are just dumb as ? in what you base your opinions on
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    i let them keep playing with each other...if my son isn't ? than hanging around a ? person at age 5, 15, or 55 won't make him ? ...

g/s
    ? acting lke homosexuality is a contagious disease or something
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if you're secure in your own sexuality and what you like then there'd be no way you would believe you could be "turned ? " like some ppl on the IC seem to think...a lil 5 year old boy knowing he's ? won't make anybody's son in here ? just for hanging out with him...if anything the ? kid would be damaged more by being made a social outcast cuz of his sexuality
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if you're secure in your own sexuality and what you like then there'd be no way you would believe you could be "turned ? " like some ppl on the IC seem to think...a lil 5 year old boy knowing he's ? won't make anybody's son in here ? just for hanging out with him...if anything the ? kid would be damaged more by being made a social outcast cuz of his sexuality

only border line ? ? worry about getting turned out
  • garv
    edited February 2010
    Options

I don't believe people are born homosexual, a child mind is fragile and easily molded at a young age, so i wouldn't want my child hanging around a effeminate boy i honestly believe it could shape his sexuality.
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    only border line ? ? worry about getting turned out

true...like I said I'll never understand heterosexuals fascination with ? people...if ? men aren't sitting around wondering why I love ? then why should I take time out my day to wonder about their sex lives?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    true...like I said I'll never understand heterosexuals fascination with ? people...if ? men aren't sitting around wondering why I love ? then why should I take time out my day to wonder about their sex lives?

some ? curious but dont wanna admit it
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't believe people are born homosexual, a child mind is fragile and easily molded at a young age, so i wouldn't want my child hanging around a effeminate boy i honestly believe it could shape his sexuality.

so at some point you chose to like women...you can remember when you said "I decide I love ? "
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when i was 3 i got lost in the mall, my mother was scared looking franticly.......and then it dawned on her

"the girl with the big ? and long legs in the hair store"

and there i was...sitting on the counter...."hi mommy!!"
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    when i was 3 i got lost in the mall, my mother was scared looking franticly.......and then it dawned on her

breast are comforting to a child
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    breast are comforting to a child

i must be a big ass kid....
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options

everybody loves ? ...even ? guys seem to love ? ...and those lucky ? always get to just randomly grab on their female friends ? too...
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i must be a big ass kid....

also comforting to the human race
    even females like breast
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

hahahaahahahaahahaha
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd seperate them ? wit the quickness... my son ain't endin' up like Kit Kat.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Please! Half of you "deadbeats" wouldn't know know what going on in your son's life. Too busy clubing, going to jail, chasing hoes and smoking weed. A bunch of sorry ass ? !
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How do you determine a 5 y/o is ? when they knowing nothing about sexuality?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Please! Half of you "deadbeats" wouldn't know know what going on in your son's life. Too busy clubing, going to jail, chasing hoes and smoking weed. A bunch of sorry ass ? !

Tell 'em why you mad tho?