How do you lace up your Chucks?

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i copped some last semester you can wear them with anything...them hoes will hurt your feet tho and if the laces too long clip them and tie em to the top wit a lil slack in the middle
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lace one thru 4.....skip the 5th lace hole......usually stop at the 6......depending on the shoes (what kind they are) whether they get tied......but i lace all my shoes that way.......the left lace goes over the right lace.......ABCCG 1100blk
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You seem kind of mad wit ur inferior fashion sense havein ass GTFOH! Duncans are whack, Pennys are Whack? ? you have no ? clue as to what is whack or whats not. Stoneage British Knight wearin ?

Lmao this ? wears fubu jerseys and basketball shoes tellin me I got inferior fashion sense

? a fashion, I wear jordans,forces, dunks and ralph lauren and i guarantee I pull more hoes than you in your best fubu outfit
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    LmaO!.. This argument is useless without pics.. Post pics in ya best fits and let the ladies decide..

Thats ? as hell, but that would be so funny. A muhfuckin fashion show.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Ay man call it what u want.. But that would settle it.. LoL.. hahaha..

It would settle everything... and it would be the source of many laughs i'm sure.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Lmao this ? wears fubu jerseys and basketball shoes tellin me I got inferior fashion sense

? a fashion, I wear jordans,forces, dunks and ralph lauren and i guarantee I pull more hoes than you in your best fubu outfit

no diss but some of you west coast cats out there rocking skechers.....not too different than New Balances
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    new balances are official(i only rock 574's), J's are official cuz now they got the retro ones in diff colorways, foamposites are official(especially the acg ones, most money i ever spent on one pair of footwear in my life.), pennys are ok i guess(couldnt see me wearing those off the court tho), of course uptowns never go outta style, never had a pair of chucks in my life, any lebron james shoe in all black i can ? with, umm...and dunks. and shout out to the ? that said about skipping holes is a NY thing..haha i been doing that ? since i was like 12..makin diamond patterns with the laces like art work.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    havent worn them since i was like 3. my mom tied them then. ill check with her and get back to you.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    muffdizzle wrote: »
    feqagn.jpg

Every hole is filled... lol.

You might want to invest in some crazy glue because the rubber trim is coming off those joints.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lmao, you must not know that outside of bmore, new balance are equivalent to payless or LA gears or some ?

Gtfoh ? , im from LA, we wear only jordans, forces, and dunks, anything else is uncivilized

Pop up with some new balances or foamposites or pennys, and I would clown until you make sure you never leave your house wearing them again

And I been wearing jordans forever since I was a lil kid you miss me with that broke kid ? better save that for somebody else

I would embarass you wearing some new balance around me trust I have no remorse for ? who wear wack shoes, let alone ? who wear wack shoes and think that ? is whats really poppin lmao

Only broke ? would intentionally wear some new balances, ? you finna run a five minute mile or some ?

Please. New Balance is one of the few shoe companies that take time to personalize the shoe to actually fit your feet. Unlike these other companies who just make one size fits all. A quality pair of new balance are not cheap. And they are infinitely more comfortable than most shoes(Jordans included).
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited February 2010
    Options
    new balances are official(i only rock 574's), J's are official cuz now they got the retro ones in diff colorways, foamposites are official(especially the acg ones, most money i ever spent on one pair of footwear in my life.), pennys are ok i guess(couldnt see me wearing those off the court tho), of course uptowns never go outta style, never had a pair of chucks in my life, any lebron james shoe in all black i can ? with, umm...and dunks. and shout out to the ? that said about skipping holes is a NY thing..haha i been doing that ? since i was like 12..makin diamond patterns with the laces like art work.

im born in cali but been living in atl since i was 15......skipping holes, that really a la/chicago thing behing gangs (skip 5th hole=gd, crip/ skip 6th=slob)
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im born in cali but been living in atl since i was 15......skipping holes, that really a la/chicago thing behing gangs (skip 5th hole=gd, crip/ skip 6th=slob)
    ive never heard of that...not saying ur lying but i never heard such a thing. im in the east coast and we did it for style. just like back in the day ppl used to buy white uptowns and mad diff color laces to match they shirt...style thing over here.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Remembers the days when you could throw on some crispy white forces and a white tee and be str8.
    Lol its like the style just changed over night. I went to bed niccaz was wearin forces, j's, and girbauds and I woke up everybody was rockin a mohawk, bike chain, and some skinny ass jeans.
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Remembers the days when you could throw on some crispy white forces and a white tee and be str8.
    Lol its like the style just changed over night. I went to bed niccaz was wearin forces, j's, and girbauds and I woke up everybody was rockin a mohawk, bike chain, and some skinny ass jeans.

u can still be straight. u dont have to conform to this nonsense thats going on now. like yesterday me n my homie walking down this street and this kid was kissing his gf bye(school kids). he turned down the street n my homie said "oh ? ! that ? pants tighter then his girls!!" lol that ? was mad true..looked like he had spandex on.
  • Kushington
    edited February 2010
    Options

Yeh that ? traumatized me for real

Its like The Twilight Zone
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? hating on j's....

wheredeydodatat????
  • Kushington
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? hating on j's....

wheredeydodatat????

Thats what im sayin

You already know what caliber of ? you dealin wit if the ? hatin on jordans
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol my boy switched up his style also. He started off rockin the bike chain and fitted shirts, next came the creative recs(which is cool, i like recs), and tight ass jeans. Before you know it this dude had a mokhawk. The style fit him and he did manage to pull a lot females with it. I never could get into it all that tight fitted stuff, it made me feel to exposed. ? trying to keep up with the trend I want to be able to put ? in my pocket and run in shoes that don't crush my big toe.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

I got more horses in my closet than you got space in yours so please sir spare. I got custom 2010 Oxford create your own Polo on in my AVI so you LOST tryin say I'm rockin FUBU. Nice...........
  • DRO75785
    DRO75785 Members Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Foamposites go hard all day the penny joints and ? down souf wear jordans they wear any jordan that comes out lol 6 rings all them air force fusion joints ? ugly ......but chucks is done let west coast and females rock em
  • tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited March 2010
    Options
    in my opinion, those foamposites look ? as ? to me. dont know how all you nigs be like "YO WHERE YOU GET THAT AT SON? THOSE ? GO HARD"
  • Y.D.
    Y.D. Members Posts: 14
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I just got mine. Do you actually lace them ? up? They kinda look stupid wih most of the jeans I have but they ain't bad.

lace up the first three then fold the toung is what i do
  • 5toneg
    5toneg Members Posts: 32
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Please. New Balance is one of the few shoe companies that take time to personalize the shoe to actually fit your feet. Unlike these other companies who just make one size fits all. A quality pair of new balance are not cheap. And they are infinitely more comfortable than most shoes(Jordans included).

lol 993's are like $140 and this fool is talking about airforce 1's and ppl wearing new balance shoes are broke. and then all the rest they are still stupid for paying that much for shoes that were made in china for $20. 574's are cheap but all the ones made in the states say it on the back and are not cheap like 993s 587s and 498s. and la gear? if you would wear foamposites i could see you wearing shoes that light up lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    u can still be straight. u dont have to conform to this nonsense thats going on now. like yesterday me n my homie walking down this street and this kid was kissing his gf bye(school kids). he turned down the street n my homie said "oh ? ! that ? pants tighter then his girls!!" lol that ? was mad true..looked like he had spandex on.

Lol. 90's babies lost big time.