yo this The Voice show cracks me up.

Options
Will Munny
Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I swear everytime there is a black person out there singing I can see blake sheltons nose twitch and he gets this looks on his face that says "I smell nigra!"

Comments

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol its a good show. talent over looks.

i love when cee-lo pushes the button and the white folks are scared to pick him.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cee lo's watch damn there blinded my eyes lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I swear everytime there is a black person out there singing I can see blake sheltons nose twitch and he gets this looks on his face that says "I smell nigra!"

lol I watched a little of it last night. Christina is funny too. When the black dude that was raised by white people came out there and sang, she didn't turn around. Then when she saw he was black, she was like "Ahhh, I'm so jealous, I should have picked you." Why is that?
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hahaha there was a black girl singing a country song and Blake didn't turn around and I could tell he was thinking, " I wanna pick her, but its a ? , I just know it is."

And Christina is dumb. I used to think she was fine as hell but now she seems like a ? .
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol I watched a little of it last night. Christina is funny too. When the black dude that was raised by white people came out there and sang, she didn't turn around. Then when she saw he was black, she was like "Ahhh, I'm so jealous, I should have picked you." Why is that?

because he had the look of a pop star, and the voice and backstory to match.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol yeah right, christina was like "oh I want a ? so bad, he's so cute." Like he was a ? damn stray cat. Christina is worse than blake!
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think Blake and Cee-Loo got the best artists.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yo, Cristina bad as ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    because he had the look of a pop star, and the voice and backstory to match.

"Look of a pop star?" Dude looked like the 2011 Buckwheat, and I'm pretty sure Christina didn't know anything about his backstory. She just heard the singing and it wasn't enough to move her, then all of a sudden when she realized he was black, she wanted him. That ? just seemed real odd to me.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yo, Cristina bad as ? .

Really fam? I think she ? bruh.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol did anyone really think blake was gonna keep the morman ? around?