Light of the Sun - Jill Scott (Can't wait!)

Options
quietaskept
quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
Attachment not found.

There isn't a release date yet, but she killed it on Mo'Nique last night. I'm loving Rolling Hills which starts around 12:00 in this vid. Show some love for Jill Scott!
Release date: June 28

Comments

• soulatlantic
    soulatlantic Members Posts: 346
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yes!!! Shame is a great first single and i love that she's doing it straight up Philly by putting Eve on it with her.

i live in Philly so that doubles the hype for me, cause i know this city is gonna go full out to support Jilly from Philly.
  • quietaskept
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yes!!! Shame is a great first single and i love that she's doing it straight up Philly by putting Eve on it with her.

i live in Philly so that doubles the hype for me, cause i know this city is gonna go full out to support Jilly from Philly.

No doubt, I would love to be there during this time! I know she'll put on a few shows out there. She was reppin' Philly hard on Mo'Nique the other night. I can't wait to hear the track with Eve. She also has Anthony Hamilton and Too Short on there! lol
  • soulatlantic
    soulatlantic Members Posts: 346
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No doubt, I would love to be there during this time! I know she'll put on a few shows out there. She was reppin' Philly hard on Mo'Nique the other night. I can't wait to hear the track with Eve. She also has Anthony Hamilton and Too Short on there! lol

the track with Eve is already out! so's the music video!!
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jill Scott is one woman I want to make passionate love to
  • quietaskept
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the track with Eve is already out! so's the music video!!

The A Group is killing me with those dresses.