• DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That ? is so damn Emotional, i dunno if anyone else saw it but about a week ago and a half ago he went on some super ass rant about relationships or some ? , like he just went on and on , he's always crying on there...i see why he runs the way he does, dude is emotional as ? ..

Dude has all the ability in the world and you have to account for his speed on the field but without question he's underachieved , this is someone who was pretty much called the next Marshall Faulk coming into the draft..and dude is a 3rd string runningback who just constantly complains.

and just because they Drafted Ingram doesn't mean Bush is out and he needs to realize that, Pierre Thomas is Powerful and Slow, And Ingram is Powerful and Slow, Bush is the only Fast Back they have and u need speed out the backfield ..

Ingram and pierre aren't good out of the Flat ...they aren't great pass catching RB's....dude needs to chill..you gotta have some speed in the backfield and without bush they would have Zero
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nicca got paid & got laid, aint ? else him or NO need from each other. Another wack Trojan washed up
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he should have stayed ? kim k
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dumb move, even if he is gone. Now his agent has no leverage in getting a restructured contract in their favor.

Besides, he ain't a true running back anyway. I see no reason why they couldn't co-exist if Reggie restructures his deal.

Oh, well. AIN'T none of my bid-ness. lol
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nicca got paid & got laid, aint ? else him or NO need from each other. Another wack Trojan washed up

He was a key part of their title run ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    when it comes to madden, once bush hit that sideline.

ITS OVER
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    when it comes to madden, once bush hit that sideline.

ITS OVER

lol i hate that ?
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He should come play slot receiver for the falcons
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    11.5 million due once the lockout ends says Reggie getting cut.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He should come play slot receiver for the falcons

We wanted him in March. He's on our target list.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He'll be a good fit in Chicago.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That ? is so damn Emotional, i dunno if anyone else saw it but about a week ago and a half ago he went on some super ass rant about relationships or some ? , like he just went on and on , he's always crying on there...i see why he runs the way he does, dude is emotional as ? ..

Dude has all the ability in the world and you have to account for his speed on the field but without question he's underachieved , this is someone who was pretty much called the next Marshall Faulk coming into the draft..and dude is a 3rd string runningback who just constantly complains.

and just because they Drafted Ingram doesn't mean Bush is out and he needs to realize that, Pierre Thomas is Powerful and Slow, And Ingram is Powerful and Slow, Bush is the only Fast Back they have and u need speed out the backfield ..

Ingram and pierre aren't good out of the Flat ...they aren't great pass catching RB's....dude needs to chill..you gotta have some speed in the backfield and without bush they would have Zero

To me it means that he has a higher price tag then what he's willing to take from NO. So he knows ingram being drafted means that NO won't cave into his demands.

I feel its disrespectful for him to go about it this way. Since when do veterans ? about rookies being drafted after them on tweets? Everybody deals with this.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? is ass cheeks anyway
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what a ? ... he's intimidated because the saints now have a player who gets to keep his heisman.... if i were ingram and bush stays, i would bring that ? in with me the first day of camp and offer to let him hold it
  • bunz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    How is he ? or being emotional?

He's being realistic

Only on the IC is that qualified as ?

because when you get paid millions of dollars to play for an organization you dont take to twitter with your frustrations... its a ? move... even if he is done, show a little respect to the franchise that brought you in the league, paid you multiple millions, and put a good enough team around you to get you a super bowl ring despite your shortcomings as a number 2 overall pick....

? move
  • bunz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and its disrespectful to the fans that treat these athletes like gods... the little kids who look up to him and wear his jersey.... its an all around ? move.... immaturity acting off of emotion...

if/when his option doesnt get picked up, than that is an appropriate message on twitter
  • bunz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "Its been fun NO" is being disrespectful?

And last time I checked Reggie Bush made the saints more money than they'll ever pay him so they should show him a little respect

his fate is not sealed yet... it is disrespectful to his employer...

like i said, if he says that when/if they dont pick up his contract, its fine.... its not the actual words he said, its the timing of it...

what if they decide to keep him? than he just made himself look like an ass and created unnecessary turmoil with a player his team is bringing in to better the team

and no matter how much money he made the saints, they made him a millionaire.... it comes with the territory.... he made them some bread off of jersey sales but he didnt put any ? in those seats thats for sure... i love the city of new orleans and visit there frequently and i can tell you first hand they love their saints... they sold out games when they were garbage
  • bunz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    How do you know what he's been told today?

It's a known fact that the Saints do not and will not pay Bush 11 million..

An if Bush knows he's not going to restructure his contract then in his mind and in the mind of many rational people he is all but gone

I don't find what he did to be tasteless or disrespectful

Only overreactive people would see this as ? / disrepect

at the end of the day i can give a ? about reggie or what he says.... there is just certain ways u handle urself when it comes to business and certain ways you do not....

it doesnt matter if the writing is on the wall.... its an immature move

i guess we agree to disagree
  • bunz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So players should show an organization the upmost respect?

But it's okay for an organization to drop a player at will or announce players said departures before it happens?

I have no problem with what Bush said... He remained respectful and professional all his years in NO

I guess it's easy to forget how Reggie help reenergize the Saints fan base

did they do that yet? all im saying is he should wait to comment til he is no longer on the roster... he acted off of emotion rather than thinking ? out and in business that is not a smart move... its immature imo
  • bunz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's his contract, his agent, his employer, his negotiations, so...what gives you legitimate grounds to come here and question inevitable results that he's chosen to hint at?

and no matter how much money he made the saints, they made him a millionaire.... it comes with the territory.... he made them some bread off of jersey sales but he didnt put any ? in those seats thats for sure...

and that vital touchdown in some game...called...the Super Bowl, fortunately didn't mean much to that franchise and that city eh?

...oh no...that didn't cast a different light onto the History of that franchise and catapulted it, into respectdom for the first time eh?

...silly Reggie...[/QUOTE]

im saying ? from a business standpoint...

at any point did i question what he did in the super bowl???? if he wasnt an expendable player would they get rid of him?

and im not questioning anything he said... IM SAYING IT WAS AN IMMATURE MOVE IN BUSINESS.... other teams might not be too fond to see ? like that....

i dont care about reggie, the saints, or anyone who doesnt directly influence my life or livelihood... however someone brought up something and i agreed with them...

this is an opinion based message board is it not????

what gives you the right to stick up for reggie bush and talk down on me for my opinion on how something was handled???

the same right i have to speak on anything i damn well please... so when YOU want to stop acting emotional ill be around lol
  • bunz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Teams do it all the time

Reggie pretty much spoke on the inevitability of the Saints not picking up his options

He could of said way worse but what he said was very tame nothing emotional about it

look im not speaking on what teams do, because i know damn well they have no problem putting business first at the end of the day.... i understand completely what he spoke on and i understand his current contract situation and the grim outlook on his return to the team that drafted him....

i actually think before i speak i try to make valid points and not handle myself like an idiot

that being said, we obviously agree to disagree because i believe it wasnt the smartest move and it was a poorly thought out, emotionally triggered move, and you do not.... its all good, no quarrel here but we arent exactly getting anywhere lol