Havent had a white starting QB since I was a 49er fan.

Options
2»

Comments

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thread is full of fuckery
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    Depending on your age how can a Panther fan bring that question up? Like the Panthers have always been a NFL team. Guess you werent a football fan till the Panthers came to NC then?

*Waits for matt to come in thread and say he wasn't a legitimate fan of any team really during his childhood.*
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yey but you didn't forget about him, for damn sure...since you're his co-racist:

if every white man is a racist,isnt pointing it out everyday the same as saying "hey look,the sun is bright and the sky is blue" everyday?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Depending on your age how can a Panther fan bring that question up? Like the Panthers have always been a NFL team. Guess you werent a football fan till the Panthers came to NC then?

i was born in '92. Panthers first season was in '95.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    According to my records....

Jevon "The Freak" Kearse was also drafted by the newly minted Tennessee Titans (formly Houston Oilers). And as we all know he was the Defensive Rookie of the Year in 99.

Therefore I think its more than a "hometown coincidence" that the defendant became a Titans fan in 1999. ON TOP OF THE FACT *dramatic pause* he forgot all about Billy Volek, the original Matt Schuab, Kevin Kolb, Matt Cassell and he forgot about Kerry "I have the weirdest throwing motion and still playing ? " Collins.
    Post #5 clears that up. And I can argue the "hometown coincidence" but I still support my childhood team even was happy to go to Candlestick Park last year.
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

nah but seriously, matt- wasn't a legitimate fan of any team really during his childhood.
  • GrizTitan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My point exactly. Since you are young all you know is the Panthers.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Please, you dumb fucc...do go right ahead and point out where I said EVERY White man is racist? Ever!

Especially, since I make threads on this website, about Great White Americans such as Dr. Robert Jensen Tim Wise Prof. Doug Massey Hillary Rodham Clinton Lori Brown John Sylvester late-Sen. Robert K. Byrd, who assist us Blacks with combating ILLEGAL racial-discrimination...remember? dumb fucc?

but we are all white devils.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol @ I was born in 92
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nah but seriously, matt- wasn't a legitimate fan of any team really during his childhood.

lmao

• bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You all will be shocked at how good locker will be
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    still cant believe we passed on Gabbert and he ended up within the division. This some ?
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    You all will be shocked at how good locker will be

he will shock me if he's a top 15 qb.
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    still cant believe we passed on Gabbert and he ended up within the division. This some ?
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he will shock me if he's a top 15 qb.

He will have C. Johnson to hand it off too and the best o-line hes ever played behind. And hes the most pro ready....dont sleep
  • GrizTitan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I wonder what is going to happen to Vince? If we keep him or what to get for him. I hope the Skins get him and trade us McNabb and maybe Al.
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    He will have C. Johnson to hand it off too and the best o-line hes ever played behind. And hes the most pro ready....dont sleep

i'm not sleeping. i just see him as an average nfl qb. if we start talking pro bowls then i'll be shocked
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I wonder what is going to happen to Vince? If we keep him or what to get for him. I hope the Skins get him and trade us McNabb and maybe Al.

Vince is gone. The only reason we havent moved him yet is because we cant. I doubt the Skins would move Mcnabb for him but i would love to bring in Donavan for maybe a 4th round pick. As for big Al he wont be coming back now that Washburn and Fish are gone
  • GrizTitan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Vince is gone. The only reason we havent moved him yet is because we cant. I doubt the Skins would move Mcnabb for him but i would love to bring in Donavan for maybe a 4th round pick. As for big Al he wont be coming back now that Washburn and Fish are gone
    Well we need a proven vet not Collins. He was Fishers boy and when put in the game he doesnt give us a chance to win by his arm.