euthanasia

Options
Bussy_Getta
Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
should people have the right to euthanasia??

some argue that its up to ? when you die, but then I see people with such horrible diseases and seriously suffering that I think they should have the right to well just die.

What do you think?? and what should be the guidelines for it?? (cause you know crazy people gonna wanna ? themselves smh)
If against it why??

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    whats the difference between drinkin/smokin yourself to death or swallowin the pistol?

one takes longer

get high off a slow form of suicide or just suicide yourself

either way

same result
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? the youth in asia with they crazy hair cuts and ironic t-shirts and silly brown mascots
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Anyone who wants to should be able to, there'd probably be a minimum age though.

So yeh, ? them all.

And "? " is a myth.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? the youth in asia with they crazy hair cuts and ironic and silly brown mascots

do i know you?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    whats the difference between drinkin/smokin yourself to death or swallowin the pistol?

one takes longer

get high off a slow form of suicide or just suicide yourself

either way

same result
    well essentially medical euthanasia wouldnt hurt as much or take as long
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They can hire me for a few grands a pop, anyone who wants to die I will take em out. For obvious reasons, Ima need the money up front
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    do i know you?

probably......
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They can hire me for a few grands a pop, anyone who wants to die I will take em out. For obvious reasons, Ima need the money up front

then go to jail..............
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my point is:

there's no difference between living a life which induces an early death and inducing an early death on your own or with the help of others

people wanna make a difference out of it tho

ask most doctors and they'd be the first to tell you that euthanasia for a terminally ill patient in incredible pain is an extremely humane thing to do

but legally they're not allowed to do it and its ? ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my point is:

there's no difference between living a life which induces an early death and inducing an early death on your own

people wanna make a difference out of it tho

ask most doctors and they'd be the first to tell you that euthanasia for a terminally ill patient in incredible pain is an extremely humane thing to do

but legally they're not allowed to do it and its ? ?

I 100% agree with you :-*
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    should people have the right to euthanasia??

some argue that its up to ? when you die, but then I see people with such horrible diseases and seriously suffering that I think they should have the right to well just die.

What do you think?? and what should be the guidelines for it?? (cause you know crazy people gonna wanna ? themselves smh)
    If against it why??

everybody dies eventually its not a big deal if they are terminally ill and want to end it all .let em
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People who want to deny other people who are in the final stages of cancer, AIDS etc. the right to end their suffering aggravate me to no end, I'll never understand their point of view. I can at least understand the argument against letting people who are clinically depressed end their lives because there is the possibility that their lives will drastically improve, even then, only the people who are forced to endure unbearable pain are in a position to determine whether or not their suffering can be compensated by possible future happiness. The fact that they may later appreciate someone preventing them from committing suicide doesn't validate forcing people to endure painful lives anymore than the fact that some mothers might be grateful for a ? child validates ? someone or someone appreciating having been physically assaulted because it lead to some great epiphany validates physically assaulting someone.

You should have the option of ending your life just like you should have the option of having an abortion if you become pregnant. People are happier when they have these options, it gives them a sense of control and security. Nobody consents to being born or being given the ultimatums that we are in life (ie. work or starve). Most of the people who feel entitled to prevent other people from ending their lives don't want to invest the time, energy, money etc. to help improve the quality of the would be suicidee's lives in the same way that many anti-choice (abortion) people don't want to adopt orphans or support taxation that provides social welfare programs that will help alleviate the suffering of those same orphans etc.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I 100% agree with you :-*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    then go to jail..............

Damn girl, your like school in the summertime
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You should have the right to choose to not be on this Earth anymore if your are sick. There should be a medical board that convenes to determine if each case if serious enough to warrant that kind of thing. Then the patient should be allowed to make that choice and it should be carried out in a humane and painless way.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Euthanasia for the Youth in Asia

who suffer from aphasia
    longshots like peja
    stojakic now i'm on my cocky ?
    carl as apollo starring in rocky ?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think 2pac should have gone ahead with his plans for this record label. It would have been the best in rap history. The chain was also a fine piece of jewelry.

Hi Pico,did u send me the nudes?
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont see why if people can choose DNR, why they cant have this choice too
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    I dont see why if people can choose DNR, why they cant have this choice too

this ? right here ? this ? right here ? is not thought provoking
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this ? right here ? this ? right here ? is not thought provoking

get off of my ? .. on the real
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? the youth in asia with they crazy hair cuts and ironic t-shirts and silly brown mascots

lol but to answer thread starter I think people should be able to end their life if they want. Its your life, do what you want with it.