Tom & Jerry Illuminati Pyramid & Satan Worship

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    im in contact with spirits and they put me up on game...

but im not certain of anything...but we definatley in the last days, im sure of that....

but to be human is to be a slave, no one is unplugged...no matter how much you think you are , or are'nt...

well you enjoy your last days...I'll enjoy my entire life
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    For all the people who believe in this ? do yall even understand the history of it going back to it's origins, the biblical ties, Atlantis,etc.

u mean the annunaki and the reptilian race that birthed mankindand manipulated our DNA ?
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    well you enjoy your last days...I'll enjoy my entire life

babylon bout to fall, so u aint got long.

but whateva...u can make jokes.
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    babylon bout to fall, so u aint got long.

but whateva...u can make jokes.

I'm making jokes because people have been predicting the end of the world since they realized the world had a beginning...whenever it's supposed to happen it will happen but I'm not gonna sit around tryna decode ? to let me know the day...if you knew the world was gonna end in 3 months it wouldn't change ? than if you didn't know it...I'd rather spend my time enjoying my life than caught up in tryna figure out when it will end
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    u mean the annunaki and the reptilian race that birthed mankindand manipulated our DNA ?

Yep, i'm just asking if they are willing to accept what all this stuff implies when it comes to our understanding of the Universe, religion, history, the mass deception that has permeated on all levels (church, school system,etc).
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    so you guys seriously think a "secret" society that rules the world exposes itself in childrens' cartoons?

really?

like, you're honestly that dumb?

how do you even get that dumb?
    Pretty much.

Facepalm collage post:
    facepalm-1.jpg
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yep, i'm just asking if they are willing to accept what all this stuff implies when it comes to our understanding of the Universe, religion, history, the mass deception that has permeated on all levels (church, school system,etc).

drop some info on that if you don't mind...Im actually interested in that
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm making jokes because people have been predicting the end of the world since they realized the world had a beginning...whenever it's supposed to happen it will happen but I'm not gonna sit around tryna decode ? to let me know the day...if you knew the world was gonna end in 3 months it wouldn't change ? than if you didn't know it...I'd rather spend my time enjoying my life than caught up in tryna figure out when it will end

u think i asked for the vision ?...i aint choose ? ...it chose me..

n im like u, i aint changed ? ...i still live life like a normal person...smoke n chill...but i kno there will be a day wen the whole world gon hav no choice but to change, 1 way or another.

@ usermarine

i agree...not sure people gon even realise the significance history holds, most ppl still gon be ignorant even in their last days.
  • nurid
    nurid Members Posts: 167
    edited February 2010
    Options

I've read very little about the Annuaki and the reptilian race.
    One thing about me is I'm willin to research anything that interests me out of pure curiosity.
    Usmarin are you familiar with Dr. Delbert Blair?
    He talks about that stuff.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited February 2010
    Options
    just get money mayne.

and that vid clip just looks like some kind of commentary on the state of hollywood.
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    drop some info on that if you don't mind...Im actually interested in that

The story goes, our Universe is filled with other beings (Humanoids and reptilians), some good and some bad. Well allegedly, thousands of years ago a reptilian species came to Earth after their planet was destroyed (due to their own doing). They landed on Earth and set up a base (Atlantis which Plato speaks about) where they had advance technology, they needed help with labor so they manipulated monkey dna with their dna to create the first humans (hence the reason why we can't find the missing link). The humans rebelled (multiple species were created by the reptilian), this is where the garden of eden and all the biblical stories come in (they aren't real stories but more allegorical). The story of the garden of eden is allegorical for humans nature to seek knowledge (see the name Illuminati meaning bringing light to), Kane and able is also an allegory for (jealousy and envy). Alot of the symbols you see today on major cooporations (snakes, apples, sun rays, light,etc) ties back to our origins and our quest to seek knowledge. Fast forward a little bit, Atlantis possessed all this knowledge and humans had the power to manipulate the weather, understood sacred geometry until one day they abused the power and created a flood (hence the great flood spooken about in the bible and most historical text). These people knew of the flood so they decided to leave and take the knowledge with them, some went to Egypt (where they built pyramids), some went to South America (where they built pyramids), and other areas (this is why so many of the historical stories and buildings are similar). Where the Illuminati stuff comes in, is some of the reptilians beings remained and they are the main cause of the conflict in the world. Our destiny as human beings is spiritual awakening and ascenscion, the reptilians don't want that though because we are slaves to them. The major royal families and presidents are all illuminati too, if you trace their history you will see that they marry within families or practice ? to maintain the bloodline (sons). Study the history of the Bush's and how he pretty much funded the Natzi party.

This is a brief synopsis though, there is more to the story than that. There is stuff i left out like our ability to tap into our chackras, and how 2012 plays a role in ascenscion.
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The story goes, our Universe is filled with other beings (Humanoids and reptilians), some good and some bad. Well allegedly, thousands of years ago a reptilian species came to Earth after their planet was destroyed (due to their own doing). They landed on Earth and set up a base (Atlantis which Plato speaks about) where they had advance technology, they needed help with labor so they manipulated monkey dna with their dna to create the first humans (hence the reason why we can't find the missing link). The humans rebelled (multiple species were created by the reptilian), this is where the garden of eden and all the biblical stories come in (they aren't real stories but more allegorical). The story of the garden of eden is allegorical for humans nature to seek knowledge (see the name Illuminati meaning bringing light to), Kane and able is also an allegory for (jealousy and envy). Alot of the symbols you see today on major cooporations (snakes, apples, sun rays, light,etc) ties back to our origins and our quest to seek knowledge. Fast forward a little bit, Atlantis possessed all this knowledge and humans had the power to manipulate the weather, understood sacred geometry until one day they abused the power and created a flood (hence the great flood spooken about in the bible and most historical text). These people knew of the flood so they decided to leave and take the knowledge with them, some went to Egypt (where they built pyramids), some went to South America (where they built pyramids), and other areas (this is why so many of the historical stories and buildings are similar). Where the Illuminati stuff comes in, is some of the reptilians beings remained and they are the main cause of the conflict in the world. Our destiny as human beings is spiritual awakening and ascenscion, the reptilians don't want that though because we are slaves to them. The major royal families and presidents are all illuminati too, if you trace their history you will see that they marry within families or practice ? to maintain the bloodline (sons). Study the history of the Bush's and how he pretty much funded the Natzi party.

This is a brief synopsis though, there is more to the story than that. There is stuff i left out like our ability to tap into our chackras, and how 2012 plays a role in ascenscion.

real ? .

2012 is a hoax tho i think.

2017 is more accurate, n it relates directly to scripture.
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options

Okay after readin that I have a couple questions.
    Assuming you believe what you typed, why do you think symbolism in music, media cartoons, etc is nonsense?
    Do you believe the whole ascension process will take place in 2012? If so, are you familiar with David Wilcock and David Icke?
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

wow you've been doing some research. thats cool. do u agree with everything in your synopsis?
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nurid wrote: »
    Okay after readin that I have a couple questions.
    Assuming you believe what you typed, why do you think symbolism in music, media cartoons, etc is nonsense?
    Do you believe the whole ascension process will take place in 2012? If so, are you familiar with David Wilcock and David Icke?

Because it's on a superficial level, me seing a pyramid or whatever is not gonna make me submit to someones belief or get in deep to the real issue. I don't think the Illuminati gives a ? about small time ? like music. Yes, i am familiar with both guys you name and their work. I believe the process is already taking place, people are seeing the lies (911, Bush, these wars,etc) and are becoming more conscious (Haiti,Katrina,etc) of peoples suffering. If you dig into the history too, you will see that alot of this stuff is spoken about but alot of this ? is brush off as mythology. Greek mythology (the gods) ain't nothing but the book of nephylm imo, the missing book from the bible. Alot of our history is burried under water or covered up.
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Because it's on a superficial level, me seing a pyramid or whatever is not gonna make me submit to someones belief or get in deep to the real issue. I don't think the Illuminati gives a ? about small time ? like music. Yes, i am familiar with both guys you name and their work. I believe the process is already taking place, people are seeing the lies (911, Bush, these wars,etc) and are becoming more conscious (Haiti,Katrina,etc) of peoples suffering. If you dig into the history too, you will see that alot of this stuff is spoken about but alot of this ? is brush off as mythology. Greek mythology (the gods) ain't nothing but the book of nephylm imo, the missing book from the bible. Alot of our history is burried under water or covered up.

Personally, I think it's important to look at the full spectrum.
    Cause those things that you consider superficial play a big role in the manipulation that's keepin people preoccupied with ? .
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options

I've actually heard/read something similar to this before...good ? ...now I must ask how much of this you actually believe to be true...do you really believe the origins of humanity stems from interaction between alien dna and monkey dna?
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    u think i asked for the vision ?...i aint choose ? ...it chose me..

n im like u, i aint changed ? ...i still live life like a normal person...smoke n chill...but i kno there will be a day wen the whole world gon hav no choice but to change, 1 way or another.

@ usermarine

i agree...not sure people gon even realise the significance history holds, most ppl still gon be ignorant even in their last days.

it's elitist statements like that that make people take this stuff less seriously...you make it seem as if your "vision" puts you on some higher plane than somebody else
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nurid wrote: »
    Personally, I think it's important to look at the full spectrum.
    Cause those things that you consider superficial play a big role in the manipulation that's keepin people preoccupied with ? .

yup. music=vibrations
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yup. music=vibrations

Yeah music vibrates the chakras.. I don't think people realize how powerful music really is.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i mean theres two ways to look at this

1. the illuminati is making itself known by gradually appearing in everyday life
    2. the makers of the cartoon are making fun of the whole illuminati/hollywood/ media thing

either way, there's no way around this video ....they literally got on their knees and started worshipping some demon looking creature or what have you

my question is conspiracy or not, why the hell are they showing this in a cartoon for kids??
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I've actually heard/read something similar to this before...good ? ...now I must ask how much of this you actually believe to be true...do you really believe the origins of humanity stems from interaction between alien dna and monkey dna?

If we can't find the missing link then something seems odd. If you ask me, human evolution has drastically sped up, especially the last 100 years. I seems as if we were evolving at a slow ass pace, then all of a sudden we have fiber optics, stealth technology, etc; i wonder where we got that from....sarcasm. I've tried explaining how impossible it would be for the Egyptians to build the pyramids, Mayan aerial mapping the North Pole or the Stonehenge to be made when the technology never existed at that time.

I don't believe none of the Out of Africa theory or creation (biblicaly), it doesn't make sense logically to me.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

1. the illuminati is making itself known by gradually appearing in everyday life

2. the makers of the cartoon are making fun of the whole illuminati/hollywood/ media thing

either way, there's no way around this video ....they literally got on their knees and started worshipping some demon looking creature or what have you

my question is conspiracy or not, why the hell are they showing this in a cartoon for kids??

They've been doing it since the beginning of television

.watch some of these music award shows...the secret handshakes and symbols...the rituals its crazy
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options

It's all about manipulation. It's supposed to start when you're young.
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If we can't find the missing link then something seems odd. If you ask me, human evolution has drastically sped up, especially the last 100 years. I seems as if we were evolving at a slow ass pace, then all of a sudden we have fiber optics, stealth technology, etc; i wonder where we got that from....sarcasm. I've tried explaining how impossible it would be for the Egyptians to build the pyramids, Mayan aerial mapping the North Pole or the Stonehenge to be made when the technology never existed at that time.

I don't believe none of the Out of Africa theory or creation (biblicaly), it doesn't make sense logically to me.

interesting...Im definitely gonna read up more on this though...I need to get my info straight before I come to a full opinion on it