Yeshua aka Jesus The Christ Son of ? discussion thread...

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited August 2011
    Options
    judah7 wrote: »
    Another question how do we know for sure Shiloh is Jesus?
    all the prophesies add up to HIM being HIM
    HE will be from judea
    HE will save his people...
    HE will gather the people...
    HE will tread (the nations n 2/3 HIS people) like the wine press
    HE will come drinking...
    etc

From the New Testament we can conclude that Shiloh is Jesus but how do we know he isnt someone else that is suppose to come in the future for the remnant of Israel?

THe OT speaks of a REMNANT being saved but the NT speaks of a GREAT MULTITUDE... Is not that a contradiction?
    thats bcuz israel is like the sand of the sea... aka innumerable. so its going to look like a great multitude if a person is looking at them but in reality its a way smaller amount.

like if u go to the beach youre there u see this big beach full of sand for as far as your eyes can see... then u start playing in the sand and pick up the biggest hand full that u can... are u going to be able to count each grain of sand? NO... but youre still going to have millions/billions of grains of sand in your hands. but u will still see n know that its plenty of sand not in your hands and all around u. so that is the same way that the great multitude n remnant work
  • young-king
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol did you know the blood of grapes is what makes wine?

I dont know how you figure washing garments in wine and clothes in blood of grapes means blood of humans.

George Bush and Barack Obama say that they are Christians so are they going to be saved for having faith in Jesus?

And the only reason you are applying any of this scripture to Jesus is becuse the New Testament has this written in it as if to make us believe that the Messiah came 2,000 years ago then died and is coming back to ? many people.

What is the point of dying for peoples sins when the Most High says in the OT that he doesnt need a sacrifce to forgive?

Revelation 19:15
    And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty ? .
    this is what the HE will tread the wine with blood means

hell NO bho n gb are not getting saved!?!?!? theyre cushites n edomites!!! they can say whatever they want theyre still going in my field n still feeling that whip if they dont get atleast 700 pounds of cotton, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, rubies, fruit, veggies, or whatever a day! the ? they believe in is satan, balphomet, molec, saturn, jupiter, tymus, etc

bcuz HIS SON was the ultimate sacrifice for israel! before that everytime WE sinned we had to go and sacrifice an animal but WE wore that out n started overdoing it etc... so HE sent HIS SON to be the ultimate sacrifice for US instead of US extincting the animal population. if u think its bad now and people are starving now just imagine if HE wouldnt have done that it wouldnt nothing to eat in these streets right now ? would have o'd sumthin serious
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    Dont even waste your time with him, bruh. He's a willfully ignorant illegal israeli hostage mc young flava impersonator with a kufi instead of clock.

lets not even go there homeboy... i continually dodge n avoid u cats with diff doctrines like the bible says to do... mark them that cause division and AVOID them! so stay your azz in lala land n i stay my azz in this real TRUTH ok
    lol....say what u want but what u cant say is that jesus is mentioned by name in the OT nor can u say that YAH didnt specify HE ALONE would be the cause of salvation. thats not a doctrine. thats what the book says.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited August 2011
    Options
    still waiting on DOU to explain how Jesus (a.s.) is all powerful and all knowing when he admits that he didn't know when the hour would take place

with regards to John 14:6 the way i look at it from an Islamic point of view is that each Prophet for their time and their people are the Way, Truth and the Light. If you want to better understand and know the Creator you follow his messengers and prophets (there is a difference); Now if Jesus (a.s.) would've claimed to be the ONLY Way, Truth, and Light then I would have a problem with that but as it stands i'm fine with it
  • judah7
    judah7 Banned Users Posts: 23
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shalam... I made a thread a few days ago with the title Why doesnt ? mention Jesus as our Savior in the Old Testament? I think I might have the answer to that question now. Although Jesus was the son of ? I believe now that ? manifested himself in Jesus in the flesh.

Matthew 7:7
    Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
    ==================================================

This thread will show somewhat of how Abraham being commanded to sacrifice his only son Issac in Genesis forshadows the sacrifice of Jesus by his Father.

Abraham is blessed to be the father of many nations. ? is also the father of many nations.

Genesis 17:5
    Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Abraham and his wife didn’t believe that they would really be able to bear a son since they were old and stricken in age. This is similar to Jesus being born of a ? which shows there is nothing to hard for ? to do. Also the child to be born Issac was promised an everlasting covenant. Jesus was also given an everlasting covenant.

Genesis 17:17
    Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

Genesis 17:19
    And ? said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Genesis 18:13
    And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?

Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

=====================================================

Abraham is asked to sacrifice his only son Issac whom he loved upon wood just like ? sacrificed his only son whom he loved Jesus upon wood.

Also look at verse Genesis 22:7 how Issac asks his Father where the lamb is for the sacrifice. Then Abraham tells Issac that ? would provide himself a lamb for a sacrifice. Jesus was the lamb provided by ? for the sacrifice.

Genesis 22:2
    And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Genesis 22:6-9
    And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.

And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?

And Abraham said, My son, ? will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

And they came to the place which ? had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
  • universaltruth
    universaltruth Members Posts: 193
    edited August 2011
    Options
    IMO you making connections where there are none.
  • judah7
    edited August 2011
    Options

lol show me how there arent any similiarites?
  • universaltruth
    universaltruth Members Posts: 193
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Many things in this world bear similarities, but similar does not mean identical. It seems to me that your making connections your mind wants you to make in order to reach the answer you find most suitable.
  • judah7
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Many things in this world bear similarities, but similar does not mean identical. It seems to me that your making connections your mind wants you to make in order to reach the answer you find most suitable.

lol where did I say identical? the thread title uses the word forshadow.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

The connections are clearly there. The sacrifice of Isaac was definitely a shadow of the what was to come. The true lamb of ? is Jesus Christ. He was the lamb that ? provided because only ? could provide a perfect sacrifice. The only thing ? accepts is perfection. And the only one who is perfect is ? , thus He alone had to bear the penalty of the sins of the world. An endeavor that no mortal could ever dare to take on because it would have been impossible.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The connections are clearly there. The sacrifice of Isaac was definitely a shadow of the what was to come. The true lamb of ? is Jesus Christ. He was the lamb that ? provided because only ? could provide a perfect sacrifice. The only thing ? accepts is perfection. And the only one who is perfect is ? , thus He alone had to bear the penalty of the sins of the world. An endeavor that no mortal could ever dare to take on because it would have been impossible.

Not. Jesus supposedly asked his disciples to be perfect. So obviously he didn't think it was impossible. What kind of cruel, fool ? , would ask you to do something that you were not capable of doing and punish you for it and he is the one who created you?

This is where scholars blur the line between what was actually said and their ? extrapolations that contradict what they say they believe. The truth is you can be perfect in obedience and in harmony with creation. Just submit. This is nonsense that scholars hoist on the people that allows people to not think about changing because they are told it is impossible to do such. This makes people comfortable in acting like ? , because after all we can't do anything about it.

Jesus was not a object of worship. He was an example as all prophets and messengers were for the people to guide them aright. He did not ask anybody to worship him. He did ask them to follow him, though. You all are busy worshipping him instead of following like he instructed and that is why you do not have the works he said his followers would have that would surpass him.(Think about that)

Black people worship Jesus more fervently than any other people yet they in the worst condition mentally, morally, economically, and physically. You drive through the suburbs you see a church here and there. You drive to the hood, you see a church every every 100 feet.

Something ain't adding up.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thank you based yahweh!
    yah.jpg
  • supaman4321
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So Abraham and Isaac (peace be upon them) were believed to be one in the same? surface level similarities are an epic failure, I expected better from you
  • young-king
    edited August 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    lol....say what u want but what u cant say is that jesus is mentioned by name in the OT nor can u say that YAH didnt specify HE ALONE would be the cause of salvation. thats not a doctrine. thats what the book says.
    If you have the truth then why do you continue to dodge and avoid questions? Is it because your doctrine is flawed and confusing that you cant understand it and just choose to ignore the Most High never at one time mentioning Jesus as a Savior or being anywhere near him? Why am I able to use the Old Testament to completely embaress your entire doctrine?

Please read below very carefully and are you not in the strangers land going ? after Jesus and havent you forsaken YHWH and his covenant for the covenant of Paul?

Deuteronomy 31:16-21

And YHWH said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a ? after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.

Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our ? is not among us?

And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.

Now therefore write ye this song for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel.

For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke me, and break my covenant.

And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this song shall testify against them as a witness; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware.

Deuteronomy 32:12

So YHWH alone did lead him, and there was no strange ? with him.

Question young-king.... Where was Jesus? If you can't answer this question why do you still not study and do thorough research?

JESUS IS THE ? OF THE OTHER NATIONS!

u 2 NIGGALITES are basically pharasies!!! neither of u believe in HIS SON, a second coming, or anything!!! if u dont believe in HIS SON or HIM sending somebody 2 get US then what the hell is u ? hold up?!?! why aint either of u monkeys out here tryna get US the hell out of here since ur not waiting on anybody??? u weak azz ninjas are just happy here up under these PINKPEOPLE! so like i always say just get ready 4 what u get ready 4 ok!

and ur damn right i dont answer questions over n over to the same knuckle head! u obviously havent been around long enough to see that i went back n forth with him on the subject that he shouldnt be in israel yet, HIS SON exist n is coming, n other topics. the bible which i believe in says to tell somebody where their wrong at then tell them atleast 2 times in front of the congregation n if they still dont want to listen mark them n avoid them.... and i did just that!!

n on top of that i know what im spitting is the TRUTH bcuz out of ALLLLL the things i could have called this wicked prideful demon i called him "MC YOUNG FLAVA" and then not even 1 month after i had the whole site knowing him as "MC YOUNG FLAVA" i found out out of the blue that the NIGGALITE wants to RAP, is in the music biz, or wants to be in the biz! just like his father n savior big flava so i know the spirit let me know that i was right on this monster so shut yo mouth about avoiding people etc.
  • young-king
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ive already told u the scriptures out of the old testement that include HIS SON as being the one that is OUR savior n is coming back 2 get US out of here... its 2011 n were at the tale end of getting the hell out of here so if ur foolish azz cant get it n dont want to include HIS SON damn U! u werent meant to be a part of HIS sheep n fold n were born 2 get the opposite of cold!

1 Corinthians 11:3
    But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is ? .
    thats the order ? >HIS SON>man>woman. so damn what ur talking about

Matthew 10:33
    But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
    foolish demons will be denied when HES scooping HIS chosen up
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If Moses was sent down the Nile River to Egypt, and the Nile flows from South to North,then where was he coming from?

Anybody got an answer for this?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Since you cannot answer my question on why the Most High never mentions Jesus as our Savior or someone next to him wouldnt that mean that Jesus would be ? ?

In the Old Testament it says ? alone created the world.

In the New Testament it says Jesus created the world.

So is Jesus ? or no?

where in the bible is says that Jesus created the world, because if so then research who wrote that then you get your answer. You right YAHUWAH didnt mention a Jesus because that's not his son name and 2) yahuwah said that's he's the Saviour so you are correct.

Man created this new image of YAHUSHUA, the gentiles aka Esau who came in kidnap the seed of the righteous, that's why you have The Goat mixed in with the sheep, and the Wheat with the Tares, Study, pray on this parable. There is some spirtual, metaphysical stuff that goes on in the Torah, Just because they have the same father of Abraham do make them Hebrew, because his seed was stolen, while he was sleep a spirit of a women CAME and stole his seed. You have to go back and read what the mother SAID when she have Esau and Jacob in her stomach, Go read again on Cain and Abel. Since forever they tried to take our heritage. You know The Scribes and Pharisee's were not hebrews right and Yahuwah told them their father were a murder from the begining (Cain?) was Cain the seed of Adam? and let us Hebrew know that they sit in the seat of Moses.

Matthew 13
    13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Yall got to study and pay attention what YAHUSHUA saying. So Jesus the Savior of man is made up, YAHUSHUA THE REDEEMER OF ISRAEL is the truth and is real, and he's is coming back. Case in point, why you think all the blacks in the united states cant come together even if we tried. You know why because the scripture say when YAHUSHUA comes back then we will be as one
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I agree with a part of this. If blacks in America worship Jesus more than anyone else then why are they in such a worst condition than most other people? Anyone have a answer?

Because they aint following YAHUWAH and learning from his son YAHUSHUA, that's why. Jesus is an idol, he's white with blue eye's
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited August 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    where in the bible is says that Jesus created the world, because if so then research who wrote that then you get your answer. You right YAHUWAH didnt mention a Jesus because that's not his son name and 2) yahuwah said that's he's the Saviour so you are correct.

YOHANAN 1:1-3 (John 1:1-3)

1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with ? , and the WORD WAS ? .

2. He was in the beginning WITH ? .

3. ALL THINGS were made THROUGH HIM and WITHOUT HIM NOTHING WAS MADE that WAS MADE.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    These scriptures also show that Jesus would have to be ? in the flesh.

Isaiah 7:14
    Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a ? shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

(Immanuel means "? with Us")

Matthew 1:23
    Behold, a ? shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, ? with us.

The scripture below is calling Jesus the EVERLASTING FATHER and MIGHTY ? . If Jesus was not ? then why are they calling him EVERLASTING FATHER?

Isaiah 9:6
    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty ? , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

All right my christian brother
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It seems the Hebrew Israelites are at it again with their bad bible readings (and the sad part is they use the King James Bible)and and 1/2 truths so we have to go back to the word to show what they are saying is false. There are a few proof texts they use to show that Jesus was black but I think this one is the most prevalant.

1. He had feet of brass - This is not only a lie but it's just lazy reading. Lets look at what the bible says

Revelation 1:15(King James Version)

15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Here we see that this isn't talking about brass but rather brass thats in a furnace burning. Brass burns white. This whole thing will become more apparent as we move on.

2. He had hair of wool - This again is simply lazy reading. The bible says

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

It doesn't say His hear was like wool but rather that its WHITE LIKE WOOL.

This entire vision of Jesus is of Jesus on earth but in Heaven in His full glorified state. To put it simply verse 16 says

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

I don't know about you but I've never seen the sun shine black. This can be related to Jesus in Matthew 17:2 and Mark 9:2

Lets read from Matthew

Matthew 17:1-2 (King James Version)

Matthew 17
    1And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

and now Mark 9

Mark 9:1-3 (King James Version)

Mark 9
    1And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of ? come with power.

2And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.

3And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.

Jesus in His glorified form is blindingly bright and brilliant. Not black.

As for what color Jesus is or what color you are what does the bible say............IT DOESN'T. And it doesn't MATTER.

There are only 2 colors that matter Red and White.

Isaiah 1:17-19 (King James Version)

17Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Seek the Lord while He maybe found.

No offence but hiz name is PROPERLY spelled/pronounced "Yahshua" not "Yeshua" anywayz GOOD THREAD!!!
  • supaman4321
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You're post backfires on you on a couple points.

Isaac(a.s.) was not Abraham's(a.s.) only son Ishmail(a.s.) was born before him even according to your scripture i'm pretty sure.

Even keeping Isaac as the focal point, did Abraham ? him and he was resurrected after three days and nights like many Christians attribute to Jesus(a.s.) no he was SAVED by ? before his death which is EXACTLY what the All-Knowing says took place the Qur'an.

So yes, I guess it was a pre-cursor just not how you thought subhanAllah