Penny II's-Atlantic Blue

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in Fashion Forward
nike-air-penny-ii.jpg

Ok so these are in my top 5 DOA shoes ever...I know the black and blue, black and red, and a whole ? load of bootleg lookin colors had released last few years, but i never saw anyone rockin these...online they're always sold out or like $300

Then I walk into DTLR, and they have em for $99?!?! Made my fukin day...

Am i out the loop? Do yall know people rockin these? I thought these would be more rare than that

Comments

• all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    nike-air-penny-ii.jpg

Ok so these are in my top 5 DOA shoes ever...I know the black and blue, black and red, and a whole ? load of bootleg lookin colors had released last few years, but i never saw anyone rockin these...online they're always sold out or like $300

Am i out the loop? Do yall know people rockin these? I thought these would be more rare than that

lol yea u wayyyy outta da loop. they retroed back in 2009 so the rareness is gone
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol yea u wayyyy outta da loop. they retroed back in 2009 so the rareness is gone

lol i know they retroed but everybody n they mama has the black and blue ones, black and red, or all white...

i literally havent seen anyone with this color on their feet since the OGs lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    U like em and they dope, rock em bruh.

*Yeezy shrug*
  • vnalazy
    vnalazy Members Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    nike-air-penny-ii.jpg

I like it ........
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dot want. Do want Reebok Kemp Kamakazes, Reebok Shaqnosis and Nike David Robinson super high tops.