I'm on Day 41 and I think I'm going to die :(

Definitely seeing the results tho

*does the airborne heisman outta the thread*

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah beezy. I'm currently doing a P90X Doubles/Insanity Hybrid. I just started it last week. I got rid of plyometrics and use the max interval plyo of insanity and i got rid of the kenpo workout and instead use max cardio conditioning and abs, minus the abs routine as the P90X ab routine is enough. and the recovery weeks core synergistics workout (2 times during recovery week) I got rid of one of them and instead use core cardio and balance from insanity. when i start month 2 and 3 of doubles, I'm going to get rid of the cardio and use max interval circuit of insanity
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    Yeah beezy. I'm currently doing a P90X Doubles/Insanity Hybrid. I just started it last week. I got rid of plyometrics and use the max interval plyo of insanity and i got rid of the kenpo workout and instead use max cardio conditioning and abs, minus the abs routine as the P90X ab routine is enough. and the recovery weeks core synergistics workout (2 times during recovery week) I got rid of one of them and instead use core cardio and balance from insanity. when i start month 2 and 3 of doubles, I'm going to get rid of the cardio and use max interval circuit of insanity

the ab routine is death!!! i couldn't finish it

i love the kenpo tho

:wave
  • MovinUp
    MovinUp Members Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Any yall got pics of results from usin it so far? And im kinda new to workin all together as whole (i stayed fit mostly by running) but i been tryna pick up weight for a minute, still am. Right now im 172 trying to get up to round 190-200. Can i do so whie doin that p90 or do i have to pick up the weight and then do it cause im not tryna pick up all fat.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited March 2010
    Options

I thought of doing P90X and Insanity, but I'm just not athletically there to even handle the pre-workout. Outside of sprints, vertical leaps and other drills (so I stole some exercises from the NFL Combine, don't judge me...lol) what else would you suggest to get in shape for that stuff?
  • Mastery
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I thought of doing P90X and Insanity, but I'm just not athletically there to even handle the pre-workout. Outside of sprints, vertical leaps and other drills (so I stole some exercises from the NFL Combine, don't judge me...lol) what else would you suggest to get in shape for that stuff?
    Thats the whole thing. I dont think the average person can be in shape for what those workout programs bring to the table. I know I'm in shape (play basketball 4-5 times a week for an hour or two at a time), but I'm not IN SHAPE, which is why I combined them both to get the best possible workout I can. I say just start, "do your best and forget the rest" lol tony horton stay saying that ? . Just start it and over time the workouts will become easier.

I was reading your posts and noticed your sig and was like wtf? How this ? got my sig, did the screen freeze or ? up or something? lol
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thats the whole thing. I dont think the average person can be in shape for what those workout programs bring to the table. I know I'm in shape (play basketball 4-5 times a week for an hour or two at a time), but I'm not IN SHAPE, which is why I combined them both to get the best possible workout I can. I say just start, "do your best and forget the rest" lol tony horton stay saying that ? . Just start it and over time the workouts will become easier.

I was reading your posts and noticed your sig and was like wtf? How this ? got my sig, did the screen freeze or ? up or something? lol

Yeah...my boy has a copy, so I'm going to give it a shot. For my size, I move pretty well and am quicker on my feet than I expected, but it'd be nice to have something to do @ the crib from time to time.

LOL @ the sig. Naw, I just respect that quote. Too many dudes I know put too much in ? that is ultimately useless and get ? over. That's why I sigged it. :tu
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Doing P90X, ive done 4 rounds of p90 plus 2 rounds of slim in six. ? has done wonders, but p90x man oh man, when I started it after one week I got a call that my slot had opened up for spin class. I tried to do both for a week and said ? it, I had been waiting 3 months for the spin class to open up again so I jsut dropped P90x and stuck with spin and turbo cardio. Spin class is comign to an end and im gonna try to get back into the p90x but ? lawd I dont think I can handle it.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    my friend and I are going to start this

now I 'm nervous about it

I don't want to die!!!
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    p90x changed my life.

Getwitcha
  • Mastery
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Doing P90X, ive done 4 rounds of p90 plus 2 rounds of slim in six. ? has done wonders, but p90x man oh man, when I started it after one week I got a call that my slot had opened up for spin class. I tried to do both for a week and said ? it, I had been waiting 3 months for the spin class to open up again so I jsut dropped P90x and stuck with spin and turbo cardio. Spin class is comign to an end and im gonna try to get back into the p90x but ? lawd I dont think I can handle it.
    If you've done 4 rounds of P90X+ you should be able to handle it niggette lol
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you've done 4 rounds of P90X+ you should be able to handle it niggette lol

hell no! your crazy. Ive done 4 rounds of regular P90. Never in all my life did I think I would thanking ? for spin class until it saved me from P90x. Maybe once I finish the first round i'll be ok, but until then I cant even fathom doing 4 rounds of X
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    anybody know where i can find it on the net...FOR FREE....LMAO!!
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    or one of you workout buffs wanna hook us up wit the DVD for d/l?

i told myself i wasn't gonna be lazy in '10....lmao
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    or one of you workout buffs wanna hook us up wit the DVD for d/l?

i told myself i wasn't gonna be lazy in '10....lmao

thepiratebay.org
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yall do realize you already have to be in some kind of shape in order to do the p90x in its entirety and see serious results

but day 41 thats whats up...i know people who quit after a week
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    im doing p90x and insanity. Insanity workout during lunch...and p90x after work.
  • sandiegohiphophustle
    sandiegohiphophustle Members Posts: 77
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This ? is no joke but its gone get me right for the summer. I highly reccomend it to those looking for a challege.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The P90X complete download is 20% complete. Even my body builder boy who's an atheist is praying for me. LOL
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Small update: Day One of P90X and it was ether. I'm still in pain...only 89 more days to go. SMH
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    keep with it fam...it works. after the first week its not so bad
  • Mastery
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Small update: Day One of P90X and it was ether. I'm still in pain...only 89 more days to go. SMH

Handle it man lol I started my 3rd week yesterday. I can almost do ab ripper all the way through without stopping for a mini break :tu
  • tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited March 2010
    Options
    that ? is official, i downloaded the whole set. plyometrics got a playa dying the first week
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    thepiratebay.org

thats where i got it lol

i still wanna do it...im so damn shook though. smh. every week i tell myself imma start lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Handle it man lol I started my 3rd week yesterday. I can almost do ab ripper all the way through without stopping for a mini break :tu

Record this and send it to me thx! shirtless :tu