Stop "praying the ? away"...

Options

Comments

• Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bunz wrote: »
    so im ? because i dont care about someone's sexual preference??? im ? because i think everyone should be treated the same??? dont try and switch this on me cause you said you would suck ? 's holy ?

i was ? witcha sensitive ass

people too damn serious sumtimes
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all good, i see ur point tho about the evidence n all that.

dont get me wrong i dont think i have all the answers, no one does, no matter what they beleive in, yet we still have our beliefs.

im just stating what i believe in, not how YOU should believe. and if i feel someone got the game ? up on christianity i throw in my 2 cents.

dont mean another christian wont agree wit me. its all discussion.

yea you actually did come at this from a valid viewpoint based on ur beliefs.... that ? aintearl just tries to rile ? up
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i go by how im quoted lol.... i saw that before i saw ur reply to my admission of misreading you lol.... your cool in my book
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u and ktulu missed the part where i said ? would not command someone to sin, so therefore i would obey the lords command, given the fact that he would not ask me to perform that act.

"Thou shalt not murder."

"Yo Abraham, take your son to the top of that mountain and MURDER HIM for me. Thanks, bruh."

I swear, Christians ain't using their brains.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my friend, a good christian knows to turn the other cheek and not to strike your enemies. dr king jr, a CHRISTIAN, is a prime example if christ isnt good enough for u.

Then Dr King needs to take over as ? .

The bible ? is... nevermind, you just don't get it... go heat...
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Then Dr King needs to take over as ? .

The bible ? is... nevermind, you just don't get it... go heat...

lmao! i gotta say i predicted mavs n heat in the finals since series 1, go lebron
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When I first saw this thread, I thought it said, "Stop praying the ? way.". It didn't help that when I opened the thread I saw the story was written by a ? dude, who referenced getting on his knees to pray.

In other words "LOL".
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Remember when Go Figure admitted he would suck a ? if ? commanded him to?

It's in the Forum of Fame now.

LOL.

Hilarious!
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "Thou shalt not murder."

"Yo Abraham, take your son to the top of that mountain and MURDER HIM for me. Thanks, bruh."

I swear, Christians ain't using their brains.

? was testing abraham. there are verses in the bible where he is clearly against sacrifice of children. obviously he stopped abraham from following thru with it. it was all a test for abraham to see how faithful he is to ? .

? already promised Abraham offspring through Isaac, his son, so this gave him reason to believe that ? did not intend for Isaac to die for good without coming back.

By faith Abraham, when ? tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, even though ? had said to him, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned." Abraham reasoned that ? could raise the dead, and figuratively speaking, he did receive Isaac back from death. (Hebrews 11:17-19)

good try, but try again
  • VIBE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? was testing abraham. there are verses in the bible where he is clearly against sacrifice of children. obviously he stopped abraham from following thru with it. it was all a test for abraham to see how faithful he is to ? .

? already promised Abraham offspring through Isaac, his son, so this gave him reason to believe that ? did not intend for Isaac to die for good without coming back.

By faith Abraham, when ? tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, even though ? had said to him, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned." Abraham reasoned that ? could raise the dead, and figuratively speaking, he did receive Isaac back from death. (Hebrews 11:17-19)

\

good try, but try again

What about other children in the bible who were slaughtered and killed by command of ? or by ? ?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? was testing abraham.

Did Abraham know that? Nope. Abraham even says "This is crazy, but I will do it for you, ? ."

So if ? told you to suck a ? , you wouldn't know if he was testing your faith one way or the other.

And you already admitted you would do it, so that's that.
    there are verses in the bible where he is clearly against sacrifice of children.
    There are other verses where he commands human sacrifice.

And then there's that Flood thing. How many children do you think died in the flood, Go? Were they horrible sinners?
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What about other children in the bible who were slaughtered and killed by command of ? or by ? ?

http://www.gotquestions.org/Canaanites-extermination.html

read da whole thing, but this paragraph relates directly to the children
    Probably the most difficult part of these commands from ? is that ? ordered the death of children and infants as well. Why would ? order the death of innocent children? (1) Children are not innocent (Psalm 51:5; 58:3). (2) These children would have likely grown up as adherents to the evil religions and practices of their parents. (3) By ending their lives as children, ? enabled them to have entrance into Heaven. We strongly believe that all children who die are accepted into Heaven by the grace and mercy of ? (2 Samuel 12:22-23; Mark 10:14-15; Matthew 18:2-4).

the canaanites were all evil and threatening to ? 's people. ? knew what the future would bring had the canaanites not been stopped/exterminated/killed. therefore the children that were put to death would have grown up to be as evil as the adults and wound up in hell. dying as children they go to heaven.

its hard to stomach or think about i know, i cant deny that, but hey, be atheist then.

**Shrugs**

edit: and yes abraham was going to do it even tho he didnt know the purpose of it, that was the whole point, to test his faith even tho he didnt know the purpose behind it. isnt that obvious?????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Did Abraham know that? Nope. Abraham even says "This is crazy, but I will do it for you, ? ."

So if ? told you to suck a ? , you wouldn't know if he was testing your faith one way or the other.

And you already admitted you would do it, so that's that.

if ? told me to suck a ? , i would commit a sin by not obeying. who said i was perfect????? im not suckin no mans ?

and for an atheist who begs for evidence, u provide none for this ? suckin ? . ? .
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There are other verses where he commands human sacrifice.

And then there's that Flood thing. How many children do you think died in the flood, Go? Were they horrible sinners?

im not gonna look for the verse but yes they were horrible sinners, according to the bible.

thats why ? decided to do it. the world was all evil, everyone but noah and his fam. look for the reasons urself, its there.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I posted the thread where you admitted you would suck a ? if ? told you to.

It's in the Forum of Fame.

They should rename it the Forum of ? .

No ? at you.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

No ? at you.

WHAT? lmaoooooo
  • VIBE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO ^

So it's just straight up, "I would commit a sin by NOT obeying"... so you would, you're like that dude from Alpha Dog when dude says, "suck my ? ", you got that "come on man, not in front of them" look LOL
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pffft, people can't even resist an itch or pass on their morning coffee yet expect to able understand sacrifice and temptation.
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO ^

So it's just straight up, "I would commit a sin by NOT obeying"... so you would, you're like that dude from Alpha Dog when dude says, "suck my ? ", you got that "come on man, not in front of them" look LOL

how so? dumb ?
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    so you would refuse to go to your Gods Heaven just cause he wanted you to suck some ? ?
    your not a believer.

lol @ atheists coming up with the logic that the way to heaven is for a man to suck ? ....am i the only one who sees how yall are losin at an all time high?
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options

No ? at you.

once again, no evidence is provided. i know that thread, i was in it. i know u cant post a real quote and post # cuz its not there. and only atheists are quoting u and laughing cuz yall got no other points to the argument.

evidence is ur game atheist, wheres it at??????

/thread
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    thread derailment to the max btw
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    once again, no evidence is provided. i know that thread, i was in it. i know u cant post a real quote and post # cuz its not there. and only atheists are quoting u and laughing cuz yall got no other points to the argument.

evidence is ur game atheist, wheres it at??????

You know something, I owe you an apology. You didn't admit that you would suck a ? for Jesus.

You admitted you would take a ? in the ? for Jesus.

My bad.

Here's the page where you said that: http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?105836-Steve-Harvey-takes-an-L-%28along-with-most-of-you-people%29&p=2190645&viewfull=1#post2190645

People, make sure to read the whole page so this ? hypocrite can't say we're just taking his words out of context. Better yet, read the whole thread.
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    post#1064
    ktulu wrote:
    SMH at your repeated cheerleading.

All the ? can do is post links to Christian websites and quote the Bible.

He can't form his own arguments, his logic has been shown to be invalid over and over, he's made excuses for genocide, ethnic cleansing, and slavery, and he has ducked the big question:

If ? personally gave you a command, would you disobey it?

post#1080
    ktulu wrote:
    Go Figure, if ? personally issued you a command, would you obey?

post#1085
    This is love for ? : to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome (1 John 5:3)

If you love me, you will obey what I command. (John 14:15)

But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you. (1 Sam 12:24)

as christians we are supposed to be obedient to ? . but ur use of the word command sounds more military than worshipful. i already know where u tryna go.

post#1086
    ktulu wrote:
    So you would obey an order from ? , right?

Or would you disobey?

And if you would disobey, why would you do that?

post#1089
    lol that means i would obey. but yall gotta understand, ? killed a lot of ppl in the old testament, yes, he even punished his own promised ppl (israelites) and it showed that EVERYONE is guilty of sin and no one is 100% good, biblically speaking. this is why jesus christ, the savior, was needed. to come down and wash away everyone's sins so that we, even as sinners, still have a chance at recieving ? 's grace. that is why ? commands no more killings after jesus, and does no more himself. there is no more of that in the new testament. bringing jesus to earth changed that forever, including today. now go ahead wit ur ? .

post#1092
    ktulu wrote:
    OH ? THIS ? JUST CAME OUT THE CLOSET

YOU A ? , BRUH

DAMN

NO ? AT YOU, ?

post#1095
    yet again, an atheist fails to comprehend context. thought u had sumthin better than that brother man

post#1099
    ktulu wrote:
    Bruh I'm not talking to you no more, ? . No ? .

You'd take a ? for Jesus? No ? at you, bruh. ? .

post#1100
    ah i see, the ol 'if u cant prove it wrong then ridicule it' strategy. well ill tell u what, itll work for young children. or those with the minds of one.

post#1116
    Lol...I don't know what just happened...I went back a few pages between you and Gofigure...and I couldn't do anything but laugh.

You keep forgetting. ? does NOT direct anyone to murder.

You fail to recognize is that the Most High speaks to us through His Scriptures and His Holy Spirit. His Spirit will not contradict His Word, and His word does not contradict his Spirit. The Word tells us "You shalt not murder." So in a particular scenario say for example... murder. We(believers and followers) know that ? would never tell us to murder. If you get a direct to murder then it's not from him.

post#1118
    ktulu wrote:
    That's why the word "if" was in the question, bruh.

You cool with me though, since you ain't a ? .

post#1123
    Lmao..what just happened? I don't think Go Figure said that...but this thread...

post#1124
    ktulu wrote:
    edit: my bad, you aint a ? , i was talmbout that ? Go Figure who admitted he would suck a ? if ? told him to, nh

post#1126
    darxwell wrote:
    Wait...how the ? did that even come up LOLOLOL

post#1130
    ktulu's feelings hurt

ktulu wrote:
    You're right, I'm upset that homosexuals are posting in my thread.

Get out of here you admitted ? .

u lost my ? , maybe next time

ktulu wrote:
    next time what? you'll suck my ? ? no ? .
  • Go figure...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    read the whole thread?? yea, take ur own advice, ktulu

anyway, i was tryna make the point that disciplinedinsight made in post 1116 but couldnt get the words out right, he pretty much summed up what i was tryna get at.

? .