kat2180 wrote: »
    I'm not 6'2!

I'm 5'11. :)

without heels
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    kate is 5'11 lol.I love tall women.I can't belive you got those hips though foreal you got some latin in you or something?

Unless my mom has a skeleton in the closet I don't know about then nope..lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    lol....

ya'll please dont make this like all them other theads please....

dont nobody wanna see no pictures of yo fat azz

u donnatello lookin azz nicca
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    SMH @ the clownin
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @ Kat don't do an all over body workout everyday. Do legs one day, arms one, etc, etc. If you guys really want to lose weight don't go less than 4 days a week average should be 5. Since July I've lost 49 lbs. I had lost 26 lbs before but gained most of it back when my old gig sent me and hr and half away from the city and I was already working 12 hour days so by the time I got home I didn't do ? . But I got back on my ? in July and my body fat went from 32 to 19 as of last week. Honestly that should be the goal body fat percentage.

<<<that was me with the 26lbs drop. I'll post an updated photo soon.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i've lost about 15-20lbs so far, and i'm havinf second thoughts about going all the way to the 230 range..

ppl keep making comments, and i feel like losing my beer belly is somehow losing a part of my masculinity....

? 's weird.....it's like... i enjoy the way ppl react to me when i'm really chubby, and not so much now that i'm losing weight
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm in.

I'm 6'3 239.

This has been the heaviest I have been in my life. People say I don't look overweight because of my frame, but I can tell. Left college 185 and maintained at 170 due to becoming a vegetarian and limited food intake. Ballooned up to this weight over the last few years because I went off my regiment.

By June 10,2010, I plan to be 197 pounds and dunking once again.

IMgoingtoheaven. Your messed up. Coming in a weight loss thread talking about losing three pounds and flashing muscles.Your going to hell. FOH. LOL

Will post pictures tonight.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Unless my mom has a skeleton in the closet I don't know about then nope..lol.

You might want to check that closet. Open slowly, some bones might fall out.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i've lost about 15-20lbs so far, and i'm havinf second thoughts about going all the way to the 230 range..

ppl keep making comments, and i feel like losing my beer belly is somehow losing a part of my masculinity....

? 's weird.....it's like... i enjoy the way ppl react to me when i'm really chubby, and not so much now that i'm losing weight
    Forget all that nonsense, man. Your health>>> their comments icon14.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I just renewed my gym membership now that I'm making some money, so I've only been back for a week.

I do about 40 minutes of cardio on either the treadmill, bike, or elliptical, then I go through the circuit of machines for legs, arms and stomach. I need to start doing some squats, but I haven't yet. I plan on hitting the gym every day but Friday and maybe Saturday if I have other plans.

As for the diet, low carb works the best for me cause I can't live without protein. I need to eat more throughout the day but I'm too busy/lazy to fix 5 or 6 little meals a day.

It seems like your on the right track. As long as you stay consistent with your training and diet you will lose those 20 lbs in no time.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

Thats weird. I always thought people gained confidence when they lose weight. But anyways, forget what other people are saying. If you have determined in your mind and heart that this is what you want to do, because you feel that this is the best decision for your health and well being, don't let the peanut gallery get in the way of achieving your goal. Keep on pushing on brother and don't give up. Complete the task that you set out to do!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I'm in.

I'm 6'3 239.

This has been the heaviest I have been in my life. People say I don't look overweight because of my frame, but I can tell. Left college 185 and maintained at 170 due to becoming a vegetarian and limited food intake. Ballooned up to this weight over the last few years because I went off my regiment.

By June 10,2010, I plan to be 197 pounds and dunking once again.

IMgoingtoheaven. Your messed up. Coming in a weight loss thread talking about losing three pounds and flashing muscles.Your going to hell. FOH. LOL

Will post pictures tonight.

Lol. I'm losing at least 10 pounds and it's hard to do that.
  • Mastery
    edited March 2010
    Options
    image5iu.jpg
    image4um.jpg

Ok folks, I'm in this as well. I'm 5'8, started at 210 lbs (last tuesday). This tuesday I weighed in at 205lbs, I started doing strictly the 'Insanity' workout program last tuesday (16 March '10). I'm not eating anything in particular, just eating healthy for the most part and watching my caloric intake. I'm currently taking muscle milk protein, flaxseed oil and fish oil along with a multi vitamin. Thats about it. Good luck everyone.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    In about 15 minutes I'm going to achieve my weightloss goal when I go take a ? and lose 10 ounces of weight. This is the before picture.
    CIMG0042.jpg
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    In about 15 minutes I'm going to achieve my weightloss goal when I go take a ? and lose 10 ounces of weight. This is the before picture.
    CIMG0042.jpg

lmao!...........
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well after 15 minutes. Here is the after picture. Feels great.
    CIMG0042.jpg
    I actually really thought I looked alot more jacked when the pic was on my phone, oh well, I gotta roll with it now.
  • knivez
    knivez Members Posts: 57
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    image5iu.jpg
    image4um.jpg

Ok folks, I'm in this as well. I'm 5'8, started at 210 lbs (last tuesday). This tuesday I weighed in at 205lbs, I started doing strictly the 'Insanity' workout program last tuesday (16 March '10). I'm not eating anything in particular, just eating healthy for the most part and watching my caloric intake. I'm currently taking muscle milk protein, flaxseed oil and fish oil along with a multi vitamin. Thats about it. Good luck everyone.

good luck ? . whats your goal?

Btw, anyone know a good Body fat Percenatage estimation site. I have calipers but i seem to not be doing it right....
  • Mastery
    edited March 2010
    Options
    knivez wrote: »
    good luck ? . whats your goal?

Btw, anyone know a good Body fat Percenatage estimation site. I have calipers but i seem to not be doing it right....
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/bfb
    Try this site...

I dont have a certain weight I want to be. Just trying to cut up as much as possible and get back the flat stomach I once had long ago lol I'm carrying around too much fat and it's definitely time for a permanent change.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2010
    Options
    CIMG0042.jpg

How tall/ short are you? Or is it just the angle?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/bfb
    Try this site...

I dont have a certain weight I want to be. Just trying to cut up as much as possible and get back the flat stomach I once had long ago lol I'm carrying around too much fat and it's definitely time for a permanent change.

Same here. I don't have weight, I'm trying to cut up too
  • knivez
    knivez Members Posts: 57
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thats understandable, good luck to yall with that. I know a lot of people get caught up in dropping lbs as opposed to reducing Body Fat which is what you really need to focus on if you're just trying to get cut i think. I saw the promo's for insanity and it just seemed way to cardio based....i think you'll end up losing tons of weight on it tho....but you might lose some of the muscle you have also since they don't use weights like p90x(i think). I would mess with it but i'm trying to maintain as much muscle and strength as possible while cutting. I think i'd rather be a trim 200lbs than a trim 170-180lbs. Between 210-200 is my goal for now.
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How tall/ short are you? Or is it just the angle?
    I'm only 5'5". People know this.
    The Jamel wrote: »
    i know his body fat looks minimal

thanks, I try hard. I think I have a hernia though.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm only 5'5". People know this.

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I was just asking... really