What did Rick Rozay mean when he said he has a 'Farakhan aura'

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why does Luis Farakhan have Caucasian/european hair?

Why does the Caucasion have recessive genes??
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Why does the Caucasion have recessive genes??

You tell me i'm no scientist
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah Ross got a Fairy Con aura...

Two dead slave owners tatted on your chest=Fairy Con sell out aura...
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Besides the tatoos of slave owners

Rick Ross is a Christian so not sure about his thing with Farakhan who is Nation Of Islam
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Black folk love eating pork

100_1776.JPG

Blah Blah Blah ShadyTeam/ShadyPreme, do you freaks drool on your keyboards while you make your "Rick Ross" threads in a desperate attempt to get our attention?? Or do you let us manipulate you cornballs into promoting projects??

We simply engage your foolishness to show the lurkers how weird you are.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This Ain't about lite skin or dark skin,,Its about teaching that a white man is allah in the flesh..and then spewing that the white man is a devil..Sounds contradictive as ?

If what fairy con was teaching was really taking Nubians to the next level then them zionists wouldn't even give him news media coverage..they would quickly murk or frame his ass

Get Real
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You tell me i'm no scientist

Because your hair is permed and your neck is red so BlackNwhite can call you a Mexican jumping Bean.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    100_1776.JPG

Blah Blah Blah ShadyTeam/ShadyPreme, do you freaks drool on your keyboards while you make your "Rick Ross" threads in a desperate attempt to get our attention?? Or do you let us manipulate you cornballs into promoting projects??

We simply engage your foolishness to show the lurkers how weird you are.

You love that pic don't you?..I'm still Puerto Rock and Still realer than you..I go in any hood,Any spot and get love...Your fairy tales don't effect me dogs..U madd? @t the truth?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Besides the tatoos of slave owners

Rick Ross is a Christian so not sure about his thing with Farakhan who is Nation Of Islam

? a Xristian & a Muslum, the trick is to get sick-freakish weirdos to self-promote your music so you can get rich.

As soon as people see weirdos gravitating towards Emenim they will rush towards the opposite direction to avoid being like YOU.

You have to be a Master Manipulator and make these weak-minded lams change their Avi/Sig based on your critique of them.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This Ain't about lite skin or dark skin,,Its about teaching that a white man is allah in the flesh..and then spewing that the white man is a devil..Sounds contradictive as ?

If what fairy con was teaching was really taking Nubians to the next level then them zionists wouldn't even give him news media coverage..they would quickly murk or frame his ass

Get Real

apparently Farakhan was responsible for Malcom X's murder
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Because your hair is permed and your neck is red so BlackNwhite can call you a Mexican jumping Bean.

Why you upset At the truth Hrap?...Jokes aside...You sound lost my brotha...Its like you refuse to wake up to reality..why take shots at me for speaking the truth?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

"Uh yessuh bawse. You knows us black folk sho' do love us sum poke! Want me to do sum mo' shuckin and jivin fa ya suh...?"

What type a...? Damn. SMH. You suck so bad. Racist ass muthafucka masquerading as a b-girl.

This post sounds like you think all black Americans ? run around eatin' chitlins and pig ears and ? . ? is wrong witchu?
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? a Xristian & a Muslum, the trick is to get sick-freakish weirdos to self-promote your music so you can get rich.

As soon as people see weirdos gravitating towards Emenim they will rush towards the opposite direction to avoid being like YOU.

You have to be a Master Manipulator and make these weak-minded lams change their Avi/Sig based on your critique of them.

Well Rick Ross gets rich of talking about selling ? -? , smoking weed and balling in his Music and the white hillbillies love it

Gangsta/flashy Rap will never die really people always gonna want to listen to it
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options

If I'm such a cracka then why Nuwaupians Co sign me? Look at my profile avi,Why are them brothas posted up with me wearing the african garbs if I'm a fake..AEO does background checks before the lodge accepts you..Why I'm I posted up with the membership card?..I'm not Shadyteam ? lol...You're obviously ignoring the realness of my posts...

You call me weirdo and mexican to divert attention from the truth @t hand..and that makes you look weak and soft...

And Thats why you will never successfully pull my card..Yeah I'm lite skinned and yeah I eat rice and beans..What else you got to come at me with?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You love that pic don't you?..I'm still Puerto Rock and Still realer than you..I go in any hood,Any spot and get love...Your fairy tales don't effect me dogs..U madd? @t the truth?

LOL, call it what you want but you aint BLACK, and you aint our brother...you a wannabee with a redneck and a perm.

You aint real, your resume dosent exist and real-dudes rebuke your presence...you are ShadyTeam/ShadyPreme.

I cant wait till my lil Bro throws you back on the roast-skillet and fries your Mexican ass again ROFL>
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H2O Gates wrote: »
    "Uh yessuh bawse. You knows us black folk sho' do love us sum poke! Want me to do sum mo' shuckin and jivin fa ya suh...?"

What type a...? Damn. SMH. You suck so bad. Racist ass muthafucka masquerading as a b-girl.

This post sounds like you think all black Americans ? run around eatin' chitlins and pig ears and ? . ? is wrong witchu?

I never said all but my point is Pork is used in a lotta Soul Food dishes so of course in general people gonna enjoy eating it if it's a food important to the cultures cuisine

Most black folk are not Muslim or Jewish so it's not like they can't eat pork and enjoy it
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

that's like saying blacks love fried chicken.....so what?

we the only 1's?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well Rick Ross gets rich of talking about selling ? -? , smoking weed and balling in his Music and the white hillbillies love it

Gangsta/flashy Rap will never die really people always gonna want to listen to it

Whats wrong with selling ? to you admitted dopefiends??

Didnt you send me a P.M. that said you were a drug-addict??
    apparently Farakhan was responsible for Malcom X's murder

Why do you white guys keep saying that??
    Why you upset At the truth Hrap?...Jokes aside...You sound lost my brotha...Its like you refuse to wake up to reality..why take shots at me for speaking the truth?

I cant respect the fact that you put Perm in your hair.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »

we the only 1's?

But the thing is white folk love eating Fried Chicken just as much and white folk will admit it too

What a lotta people don't realize is blacks and whites are so similar
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »

we the only 1's?

I expose that white boy everyday.

If you say something about Emenim he will stop pretending to be a female and get angry, and then he will say something racist.

Thats the Emenim fanbase :).
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But the thing is white folk love eating Fried Chicken just as much and white folk will admit it too

What a lotta people don't realize is blacks and whites are so similar

Why do you whites like eating raw-meat, and steak-tar-tar?? Is it the blood??
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I never said all but my point is Pork is used in a lotta Soul Food dishes so of course in general people gonna enjoy eating it if it's a food important to the cultures cuisine

Most black folk are not Muslim or Jewish so it's not like they can't eat pork and enjoy it

How do you know? Why do get the distinct feeling that you haven't seen the insides of many black peoples homes? And if you have, I doubt it's at dinner time.

Miss me with your wack ass stereotypes. We aren't defined by what we eat. Other races eat the same ? as us, we're just the ones that get lambasted for it.

And to quote Dave Chappelle: "... it's only an issue because we don't know what white people eat."
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? , I had roast BBQ pork earlier and I was in flavor country....
    Blacks eating pork >>>> you filthy Indians eating a rat kebab and calling that ? a delicacy...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL, call it what you want but you aint BLACK, and you aint our brother...you a wannabee with a redneck and a perm.

You aint real, your resume dosent exist and real-dudes rebuke your presence...you are ShadyTeam/ShadyPreme.

I cant wait till my lil Bro throws you back on the roast-skillet and fries your Mexican ass again ROFL>

Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttt....Real dudes? You living in a Internet Imaginary Bubble,dude...This the internet,this ain't real life..You REALLY think your lil roasts online is hurting my creditbility with REAL street dudes and Nuwaupians? LOL...You comedy central...Resume? LOL...? outta here you microsoft thug...Them EMF done fried your old ass brain Cells...

Go ahead and kick some more Fraux knowledge talking about "Afrika" is a African word..You sound Dumb

image.php?u=278061&dateline=1305922952&type=profile

See that dude on my left?..He been rolling with baba since the 80s...I got REAL heavy rollers that co sign me
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H Rap you just salty cos you been exposed as a ?
This discussion has been closed.