ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Nascar and Baseball SMFH

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wurd. NBA is stupid as ? . EVERYBODY is at home today and tomorrow and the NBA starts game 1 of its biggest series of the year on Tuesday. WTF? And they wonder why every time they look up they see the NFL's nuts.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This Some BS, NBA need to move they season back. Somebody need to capitalize on this BS sports season
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont ? with baseball or nascar. But baseball makes more paper then the NBA. So the bs sports season you speak of, is bigger to more people then the nba is.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    i dont ? with baseball or nascar. But baseball makes more paper then the NBA. So the bs sports season you speak of, is bigger to more people then the nba is.

Proof????? and No
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wnba was on nbatv
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You know whats weird about baseball I don't really know that many die hard baseball fans like that. Everyone that I do know that's a baseball fan usually prefers the nfl and nba over it but baseball is the #2 sport in america. Anyways I co-sign this ? , I think the womens college world series is more entertaining than sunday night baseball
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You know whats weird about baseball I don't really know that many die hard baseball fans like that. Everyone that I do know that's a baseball fan usually prefers the nfl and nba over it but baseball is the #2 sport in america. Anyways I co-sign this ? , I think the womens college world series is more entertaining than sunday night baseball

Word, I'm actually a Braves fan and this game bout to put me in a coma.

Watching baseball in person/playing baseball >>>>>>>>>>> Watching it on TV doe.

But sports were built for the weekend and for the NBA to start the Finals on the day AFTER the longest weekend of the summer is ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wurd. NBA is stupid as ? . EVERYBODY is at home today and tomorrow and the NBA starts game 1 of its biggest series of the year on Tuesday. WTF? And they wonder why every time they look up they see the NFL's nuts.

real ? ..............
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i watch baseball all summer
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? , i don't even watch sports durin the summer after the finals.......

? it.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Then when september EVERYBODY wanna put all they games on
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Then when september EVERYBODY wanna put all they games on

Word. ? like me be O.D'ing on football in September. The first weekend of the season is like Christmas to me -- real spit. I can't even sleep the saturday night before NFL opening Sunday.

And now that the NFL actually opens on a Thursday, and then you got College football starting a couple weeks before -- ? is like...

menorah320.jpg

...No David Stern or Drake.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u think this ? bad, just wait til the nba finals end.................nothing but base BAWL til late july..............thats IF theres a nfl season
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Word, I'm actually a Braves fan and this game bout to put me in a coma.

Watching baseball in person/playing baseball >>>>>>>>>>> Watching it on TV doe.

But sports were built for the weekend and for the NBA to start the Finals on the day AFTER the longest weekend of the summer is ? .

real talk. I used to hit like 10+ pirates games a year when I lived in pittsburgh. Stopped the trend when I moved to dallas because arlington is to ? far especially when traffic is involved.....
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    real talk. I used to hit like 10+ pirates games a year when I lived in pittsburgh. Stopped the trend when I moved to dallas because arlington is to ? far especially when traffic is involved.....

Word, and going to Braves games are GOAT. ? is just laid back, lots of crowd interaction, food is off the chain (but expensive) and with right seats you can have a GOAT view of the city and the game at the same time. My job gave out Braves tix when I was there and I used to love that ? . Probably the best sport to take your girl to... Really because y'all can chill and won't have the urge to ignore her ass. lol.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont really care about the NFL starting on time(cept for the Saints/Packers game) Im satisfied with College Football
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont really care about the NFL starting on time(cept for the Saints/Packers game) Im satisfied with College Football

SamuelLJacksonStareDown.gif

@ the bolded.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    College > NFL IMO
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    SamuelLJacksonStareDown.gif

@ the bolded.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The baseball season is worthless pre alll star break, i don't pay attention to that ? .
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The NFL Not interesting until Dec & Jan. EVERY Week in College Matters
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i like baseball..... but i cant really start watching til july, around the all star break.....
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The NFL Not interesting until Dec & Jan. EVERY Week in College Matters

*Gets up to steal on Icame4pussy but the rest of the CS holds me back and calms me down.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *Gets up to steal on Icame4pussy but the rest of the CS holds me back and calms me down.

LOL for real though, after bout week 3 that ? becomes boring until the playoff push